Polygamy 201 - the Reasoning

Whatup PEEPO? As my homegal Joyce Allen is takin too long to get BLAK to me, I, the Blak Smith had to go BLAK in & do POLYGAMY 201 - the Reasoning! Before I get into that though, just a short preamble on how SHIT is really goin down! Yesterday, on june 8th, 2011, like last may, WE were experiencin solar flares & they were & will be messin up the communications systems. They gonna get heavier soon. I hope that all went well in ya neck of the woods but I was havin problems gettin thru & hearin peepo on the phone for a little while in the afternoon yesterday. I luv seein these KraKKa's FRY in this 100+ degree weather & this is why may was so rainy (haarp). WE gonna have a LONG HOT summer & don't make things easy on them NIGGAS! Take days offa WORK when it's really HOT! WE got 561 left & WE gotta see it thru! This will continue to happen & them KraKKa's is on THEY last legs so as WE near the Final Countdown, do not TRUST THEM bcuz THEY wish to lead ya down the path of destruction. That e-coli outbreak in europe is a man made strain as THEY gotta get rid of BILLIONS but THEY runnin into problems every time THEY turn around. For that info, you can go into this sites archives & look up Fast Food Info. That 10 Part Series was off the chain yo! Put the title into the search box & READ IT MAN! I overstand that st louis which is on the new madrid fault line hadda small earthquake as these NIGGAS try to figure out how THEY gonna do what THEY wanna but can't bcuz them BLAK SPACE PEEPO is kickin they ASSES. No NUKES will go off. Don't worry, WE gonna be aiight but ya gotta hang on! WE gettin there & goin in!

Aight, this article is MORE or LESS goin out to those LADIES out there that HATE on an OPTION that I wrote about here just a few days ago. WE talkin about a little article entitled POLYGAMY 101. Did ya read it? If ya didn't read it, do NOT CRITIQUE it bcuz I ain't comin from a DOGMATIC PERSPECTIVE! I hope ya read it bcuz in there, I wrote just SOME of the REASONS why many BW MAY have to CONSIDER it & did NOT tell y'all that this should be MANDATORY! Stop actin like I'm makin blanket statements sayin that every single BW has to engage in this as Y'ALL all have OPTIONS. A lot of my FB friends have been throwin blind shots, ill subliminals, innuendoish statements & outright HATE & I'm DARIN any of Y'ALL to rebut me. Y'all know how to get at me! Some of Y'ALL is too damn EMOTIONAL especially with a dude who ain't got NOTHIN to HIDE & wants to let Y'ALL know the TRUE NATURE of a BM. Most DUDES is COWARDS & they ain't gonna chime in as they SECRETLY agree with what I say behind CLOSED DOORS so that THEY can tell Y'ALL what ya wanna hear. I ain't gotta do that. As a WRITER who takes this VERY SIRIUSLY, sometimes, I have to spark Y'ALL into THINKIN as THE WORLD  as WE KNOW IT WILL SOON CEASE TO EXIST. If you don't believe that, you need to stop readin me & go to www.worldstarhiphop.com or the enquirer. Where will you be in that equation?

Ok LADIES, where Y'ALL at? My beautiful CONCIOUS LADIES who say ase, uhuru, liberation, freedom, free the land, peace & my favorite, BLAK POWER! My beautiful SISTARS who say that they are SPIRITUAL, DOWN for WHATEVER & SOUL JAH's. The ones that go to lectures, churches, mosques, temples, claim rasta, go to 5% rallies & CLAIM that they are anything other than part of the 85 & 10%'ers. This is mainly for those BEAUTIFUL WOMEN who SUPPOSEDLY have KNOWLEDGE of SELF or KOS. I saw a video on POLYGAMY a few years BLAK & by gum, I wish I knew the dudes name but throughout that video he had 1 thing that he kept sayin. Allow me to paraphrase but he asked, "why are you concious if you are goin to react the same way everybody else does to something with a recorded traceable history that never stopped?" He had a captive audience & every so often, BW in the audience would REACT to statements that he made & he had an answer to all of their concerns while statin that it ain't for everybody. Just bcuz it ain't for ya doesn't mean ya have to hate it! Hell, in my life before I got KOS, there were plenty of things that I didn't think that I was capable of but slowly saw why I had to change & some things are still a struggle. It ain't easy. Like BW's hair in the 90's, POLYGAMY is 1 of the HARDEST THINGS to talk about with a BW. Why is that? Can WE have civil convo?

Allow me to use me as an example. Over the years, I've met PLENTY of WOMEN  that I could have gotten sexual with if only I rescinded my policy. I absolutely REFUSE to LIE about that & though it has lost me those moments of pleasure, I can walk away with HER RESPECT & she knows that my INTEGRITY is INTACT! Let me just let Y'ALL know that I don't think that the PROPER time for POLYGAMY (unless you are physically, emotionally & FINANCIALLY ready) is NOW! It will be the right time in 561 days, after the COSMIC PARTY when WOMEN will have a NUCLEAR SEXUAL EXPLOSION when Y'ALL collectively breath a SIGH of RELIEF. Who will you do that with?

Will you do it with a dude lustin after ya SISTAR? Will you be with a closeted GAY GUY? Will you be with a COMPULSIVE LIAR? Will you be with a THUG? Will you be with a great lookin guy who has 7 children but NEVER took CARE of 'em? Will you be witta DRUG ADDICT/ALCOHOLIC? Will you be with a guy who doesn't really luv you? A guy who STEALS from you? Will you get tired & start datin WOMEN? I speak for BLAK PEEPO so I don't need to mention INTERRACIAL DATING/MARRIAGE but that too is an OPTION. Will you be with someone that you just SETTLED with bcuz he's NICE? Or will you meet the MAN of your DREAMS & DAMN, he's MARRIED & be inna POLYGAMOUS situation with all the LYING & CHEATING involved? This is what I call CHEATING & this causes BAD BREAKUPS/DIVORCES. Will you be with a guy named DILDO? How about Mr Vibrator? Will you be alone?

I often ask Y'ALL BW for OPTIONS. Y'all could swear up & down that CHEATING is WRONG & alla that but like ME, most of Y'ALL done CHEATED on ya S/O & have dealt with this in a euro way which is deceitful. Y'all ain't gonna be with no dude ya don't FEEL IT from or that ya can't RESPECT & y'all know it! Too many of Y'ALL luv bein LIED TO & JUSTIFY ya CHICANERY for a NIGHT of PLEASURE that you feel is owed to you, especially when you ain't had none inna while. I already told y'all that MOST of Y'ALL who are over 25 ain't gonna be able to ADJUST until SHIT hits the FAN & you ain't got no choice bcuz again, LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL SOON CEASE TO EXIST & Y'ALL ain't takin this SIRIUS! I wrote Can U Change a few weeks ago to set Y'ALL up for this POLYGAMY STUFF. If you are with any MAN who is a COWARD & another MAN who don't know you steps up & DEFENDS you & your childrens HONOR, are you gonna still respect ya S/O? HELL to the NAW! Y'all THINK that I'm bein SELFISH sayin this BUT mine eyes have seen the comin of the PROMISED LAND & in it is a GLORIOUS FUTURE for those that overstand what the Final Countdown 2012 is all about. As jay-z said onna hit song years ago, "who you with?"

This is POLYGAMY 201 & my HOMEGAL, Joyce Allen was supposed to write this as a rebuttal but in keepin things INTEGRAL, I had to keep in the SPIRIT of givin Y'ALL an article at least once a week. I'm startin to see that a lot of WOMEN really know what time it is but don't want to give in & make it easy for BM.  Then Y'ALL make up alla these excuses but Y'ALL know what time it REALLY is as WE STRATEGIZE what WE gonna do next. WE already doin the POLYGAMY THANG but WE gonna SOON get it right! I always tell Y'ALL that WOMEN luv COOL DUDES & COOL DUDES luv WOMEN & that will never change. Numbers don't lie & RACIST WHITE SUPREMACY makes it so that Y'ALL OUTNUMBER US & so............if ya wanna keep it BLAK.................what are ya gonna do when the SUN FRIES THEM KraKKa's?

That's as COMPASSIONATE as I can be. It is what it is & if ya gonna rebut me, please make it make SENSE & not be some EMOTIONAL RANT! Ya PUSSY ain't all that to the point that you can't be steeped out on yo! You can't know the NATURE of a MAN if you ain't one so if you find yaself cheated on & you breakup with an otherwise GOOD BM, how many are you gonna break up with before you learn that 95% of US is gonna do it after lyin that WE never would? Didn't ya Mama teach you that "ALL MEN ARE DOGS?" Dogs sex.......? Give him a bone & he'll find his way home! The reason why is bcuz you have no GUILT to HANG over OUR HEADS if you agree to allow US to be the DEFINITION of POLYGAMISTS & not runnin around LYIN to you. The average BW needs DRAMA for makeup SEX yo! Why not be with a guy who tells you the EMPHATIC TRUTH? I know why; bcuz it doesn't feel normal bcuz UNDYIN EUROPEAN LUV sounds so ROMANTIC doesn't it? What WOMAN doesn't want to believe that HER MAN luvs HER & only HER? That shit started in them CAVE MOUNTAINS with them KraKKa BIATCHES & the BW has picked it up & gotten so INDOCTRINATED in this SYSTEM, that she don't know where she got that from. LACK makes POLYGAMY HARD & WE would be better off if WE COLLECTIVELY POOLED OUR RESOURCES. If 3 peepo are winnin BREAD, 1 layoff doesn't have to mean eminent DISASTER! WE ain't in ROME & if WE were, WE ain't ROMANS! Get a GRIP yo! Good luck to alla y'all single BW & just know that years of singleness which makes you IMBALANCED (CRAZY) as you need testosterone & WE need estrogen, could be solved if you gotta SISTAR witta good man who could use ya skills & talents in Y'ALL RELATIONSHIP. You should want for OTHERS what you want for SELF. Oh & 1 more thing LADIES; really break yaself down & if you know that you could never do the POLYGAMY THANG, don't tell a BRO that you can & then when the REALITY of it all hits you in the face, SABOTAGE it for those who were SIRIUS about it. That's worse than arguin against it as another OPTION! That's FRAUD & a GIANT WASTE of TIME. I'm done. Peace.


Yeah, the Blak Smith is receivin another bill for this very blog & needs ya help. As such, please appreciate the HONESTY that WE bring with these CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS that WE MUST TALK about. I'm also still tryin to release my e-book entitled I ain't perfect but Take it from Me & WE humbly ask that you donate a minimum of $5. $20 or more gets you my book & my contact info is on the top of the screen or contact me on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WE look forward to your comments, good or bad & WE thank you for any support. May PEACE be with you.

Comments

  1. I especially like the most truthful part about, woman love cool dudes and dudes love women. Most people today don't realize that polygamy is often being on an underground level opposed to being out in the open. And that's because of religian's influence to weaken family wealth and strength in my opinion. From thousands of years to the present, polygamy has never died and still won't die. Its just a matter of who's gonna keep it real with there wives or not and what ya paperwork looks like to the world. The world just hates to see a guy truelly being king of his castle with no abusive behavior, only love and respect in your relationship with their wives supporting him. The use of religian has screwed societies into believing its taboo. Jesus grew up seeing and experiencing polygamous families on the daily! Why now all of a suden would jesus change the structure of how families were to operate? He never made that inferrence. Jews practiced polygamy up until the 11th century. A certain rabbi rule polygamy out fo fear that the catolics would retaliate against them. So this so called law against polygmay wasn't "God" induced but man induced. So what do we get? More cheaters and adulterers and people just not keeping it real with themselves or with their woman!

    I like your article Blak on this piece. Just having the conversation. I just happen to believe polygamy is actually safer and longer lasting for relationships when done right just like monogomous marriages. So yes, our Black Peepo here in the US she get another perspective on how our own ancestors benefited from polygamous relationships before the colonial masters came with their religian. Its really sad. So thanks bruh. I'm leaving for the motherland again this summer. You got my stuff hit me.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know it BRO.....it's hard stayin in touch as I edit my book & hold down the blog. HOLLA BLAK when ya touch BLAK down. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy