POLYGAMY 501 - the Rebuttal of Rebuttals

544 days OR WAY LESS to go! Don't y'all just luv my way of sayin WHAT UP? How y'all doin? I hope that this crazy ass RAINY ASS WEATHER on the east coast ain't gettin ya down but lately, it's just too much. WE are the PEOPLE of the SUN & WE shall remain VICTORIOUS & now that ya know that, sit on it! It looks like that mississippi valley shituation is ongoin with minot north dakota gettin it somethin SIRIUS. Y'all thought that shit was over eh? Notice how quiet that shituation is? They got time to talk about weiner but why did THEY stop talkin about old man river? Bet that Y'ALL didn't know that a massive 6.7 quake hit japan just yesterday. That one is quite quiet as well........why all the secrecy? Everybody is wonderin what's next & though the Blak Smith doesn't wanna be treated as a guru, I'm gonna give y'all some advice. A lot of y'all wanna know what you should do to prepare for the endgame of it all. What I tell those who ask is be MENTALLY prepared for ANYTHING as WE don't know what will happen! If you feel that it's neccessary, stock pile canned goods, get 6 months of spring water in LEACH PROOF BOTTLES & make sure that you have flashlights, batteries, can openers, rope, tents & plenty of knives. Most of this will not help you if you have to move SWIFTLY & so DETERMINE that you will do what you have to to STAY ALIVE! The obese, old & those that used to ridicule you askin questions when you spoke up are EXPENDABLE when real SURVIVAL MODE comes & it ain't bcuz I hate those peepo.........it ain't called SURVIVAL MODE for NOTHIN! Trust very few peepo & hopefully, enough of US have enough of US around US that WE know enough to get thru this crazy time. Right now though, my BEAUTIFUL SISTARS who I luv so much have to hear it from me on this POLYGAMY THING. Joyce Allen wrote the 1st rebuttal & Inaz Brown wrote the 2nd. What I'm about to do here is take JA's fine articles & address any & every discrepancy as to how/why this thing wouldn't work. I say to the Blak Smith...............................................TAKE IT AWAY!

JA thanks US for bein the most HANDSOME & SEXIEST & WE luv her too right FELLAS? Then she goes into HISTORY. I would like to know where OUR SISTAR got her FACTS from. Our SISTAR posits that too many BM are usin POLYGAMY as a way to be PLAYERS. In the first article of this series, I used www.dictionary.com & defined what a polygamist was along with a few other related words so JA wasn't addressin the right AUDIENCE. You FELLAS who are claimin polygamy & are really PIMPIN need to stop & study before you get into this! This ain't OPEN RELATIONSHIPS, ORGIES & SWINGIN! This is not for tyrones with 6 baby mama's & 1 more on the way. This is a SIRIUS SYSTEM of MARRIAGE that still exists in  the WORLD that NEVER stopped existin & in the next dispensation, those who think that they will get away with 3 DIMENSIONAL BEHAVIOR will see that adverse actions will not be tolerated. These so called players masqueradin as polygamists have to know that sexxxin young gals who have not yet met their rites of passage teachins will SUFFER so think about it. JA then mentioned about how in ancient Afrika, how WE thought of ourselves as NOTHIN without each other. Where did you get that from? All equations were taken into account & accounted for OR all whom were ready were found a mate. If there was a disparity, mates from friendly OUTSIDE groups were brought in. Polygamy was for the most part practiced EVERYWHERE includin in europe (differently) bcuz as men are darin, soldiers, explorers, courageous & died earlier, wives needed husbands. Peepo all over the world are still practicin POLYGAMY albeit with the LYIN & CHEATIN includin in Afrika & plenty of BW try to get at me knowin that I have a BEAUTIFUL QUEEN. If I was to participate in yo shenanigans & you know I have a QUEEN, wouldn't yo TWISTED ASS be SHARIN ME? So if ya sharin me, why not meet ya SISTAR WIFE as I don't lie? I know........to you, the great white way is better as it feels NORMAL. Can U Change?

JA then goes BLAK in ancient times.....how far BLAK are you talkin? How far BLAK were those so called WONDERFUL DAYS? You then go into how the BM uses polygamy as a smoke screen to bed many women as if wm don't do it too but we ain't talkin bout them. Where did we learn it from? Have you ever heard of the willy lynch syndrome? Speakin of overall respect & not givin it, what about the BW who disrespect good BM? What's the numbers on that? As far as FOOD on the TABLE or lack thereof, no BM worth his salt would allow his FAMILY to starve. So as to CLARIFY what WE speakin of, PLAYAS/NIGGAS cannot be POLYGAMISTS as they must LIE to PLAY. In this series, I wanna speak for the FEW BM who are accountable, responsible, virtuous & upstanding with their INTEGRITY. The PLAYA can ASPIRE to this as well! He can read the Goddess Blackwoman Mother of Civilization by Akil to learn her role. WE don't want no TYRONES bcuz they FUCKIN it UP for the very few who OVERSTAND that this is an OPTION! No PLAYAS ALLOWED!

JA then goes into takin about PLAYAS who have no RESPONSIBiLITIES & takes into account the court system. Real Peepo don't need a government seal, marriage licenses or state officials to recognize & respect their union. Before racist white supremacy took over, were all marriages that had none of that null & void? MONEY is the NECESSARY ROOT of ALL EVIL that is used as a weapon as this system gives you just enough to stay ahead but go ahead & lose that job you so desperately tryin to keep. WE COULD BRING THIS COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES IF WE ALL TOOK OFF JUST 1 DAY FROM WORK AS THE BW IS RUNNIN CORPORATE AMERIKKKA! Blak Solidarity Day is just that day but do Y'ALL wanna talk about that? A woman's luv is tied in SECURITY & when you have the PRESSURES of RENT, MORTGAGES & BILLS, you workin to give just about all of your wealth to enrich THEM after THEY made you work for FREE while makin what you been doin since time immemorial WRONG & EVIL while his ass RAPED you after hours for 400 FUCKIN YEARS! They just changed the game & now you a WAGE SLAVE! NO WHITE MAN in what is known as the us has EVER been convicted of rapin a BW & the 1st person to prove me wrong can shut me the hell up! I'm talkin FACTS HERE so save ya emotions for him! Lil Wayne is an OOGLY DUDE & he could get about 90% of y'all talkin all that "it's just wrong shit" into "well, that nigga got money girl." Hey, it ain't that SIRIUS so LYAO & get BLAK to HATIN me now. Fellas, if ya want this, it ain't just about sex........you gotta deal with the TOTALITY of all of the women you got & so.............ya gotta know how to deal with all of those GODDESSES!

JA then readdresses the PLAYAS instead of goin into the FACT that there are WAY more BW than BM. EVERYTIME I ask the BW how WE are goin to BALANCE this dynamic, they SLICKLY weasel out of the answer with evasiveness. When I was livin in GA, a stat came out sayin that there was a 20-1 disparity & for arguments sake, I always ask, if it's just 3-1, how do WE BALANCE it? If the numbers are lyin, where are you ghettin ya info from other than ya EMOTIONS?

I am an AVOWED STAUNCH POLYGAMIST & any BW interested in me must know this. If WE speak on the phone or know each other personally, don't try to  make me BLAKSLIDE bcuz I will CHALLENGE you to see if you worthy of me! I was inna group on Face Book & I won't put them on BLAST, but THEY kicked me out for talkin my talk when I didn't even ask to be part of their group. What's wrong with y'all anyway? If it ain't for ya, don't get down but..............why get so upset that you would kick me out for discussin something that ain't for ya & then use a dude to do do it usin a FLIMSY ASS EXCUSE? It was fun while it lasted it but.......do y'all like goin to work everyday esp in the winter? You don't but you do it. Should I wife yo ass if ya man punk out in the face of adversity? Come on, stop beggin & let me see if I can put ya on the roster! If you think shit is haywire now, can you imagine lookin for vegetation to eat? Could you dig & find clean water in an aquifer while ya fake hair falls out? What you mad at me for? As an adult, you should be able to have a CONVO about anythin like when ya boss says, "WE HAVE TO TALK." Shit......oprah spoke about this on plenty of her shows & ain't nobody mad at her.......WTF? I'm gonna walk TALL & keep to what I do yo! WE got 544 days & when y'all get right, HOLLA BLAK!

I was gonna rebut Inaz Brown as well but some of Y'ALL be  complainin that this be too long. In Part II of POLYGAMY 501, I'll get at her but I wanna get at y'all out there in b2a world. I need y'all to help support me & my many wives......oops meant my endeavors. I'm in the final stages of editin my e-book, I ain't perfect but take it from ME & need ya assistance to keep this site goin. I don't do advertisments so I can stay sayin what the FUCK I wanna. For those that can, holla at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace to all my peepo & THANX! HOLLA BLAK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy