It's HOT & so.........Scatter sHOTs!

Wow, what up y'all? How y'all doin out there in b2a land?  Welcome BLAK to Scatter sHOTs & as the weather has been HOT as HELL, we have a lot to FOCUS on. Bein that this is article will have no 1 topic, I won't have any pre-message before the message if ya smell what I'm cookin. Some of the stuff that I'm sayin here is gonna be funny & some of it will be SIRIUS but WE GOTTA show luv to those of you who GET IT! There is an ancient Chinese curse that says "may you live in  interesting times" & ain't WE doin just that? Niggas is STILL believin in religion, AIDS, this economy recoverin & so much other NONSENSE but they read my shit every time I post. I'mma start askin y'all if y'all think I'm funny or amusin like joe pesci does in his movies. I miscalculated on the Final Countdown last week & as it stands now, like a long island area code, we got 516 left. Last week, I was workin overnites & that threw EVERYTHING off. I'm still recoverin so unless ya gettin paid handsomely OR have no choice, I wouldn't advise ya to do this! Alrite, I got the 9mm cocked & loaded & I'm about ready to SHOOT! With no target in my sites, let's Scatter sHOTs!
                                                 
           Right now it's 7:02 in NY & though it rained for a quick minute a few hours ago, it's HOT LIKE A MOFO! I say MOFO for those of y'all who don't like me sayin MOTHERFUKKKER so THERE! I was told by 1 of my great FB friends, Super Nat Turner that OUR ANCESTORS would heat up the atmosphere. Them white NIGGAS is stayin inside as THEY cannot WORK outside in OUR FATHER, the SUN! This is the perfect oppurtunity to tell y'all REAL BLAK PEEPO that now is the PERFEKT TIME for a 1 day WORK STRIKE which should take place on 8/17 in HONOR of OUR SACRIFICE to Kenneth Harding who was shot & killed by the san francisco police dept last week. Though THEY say that HE committed acts of murder in washington state, WE forget that a SUSPECT should be considered INNOCENT before proven GUILTY as this is the LAW of the LAND! I see those of US sayin that he murdered & so on BUT he was sHOT bcuz supposedly, he was tryin to avoid payin a $2.25 bus fare. Like Oscar Grant, he will be a symbol of what Racist White Supremacy is all about whether HE MURDERED or NOT! WE already know that THEY control the MEDIA & can TWIST shit to THEY specifications the way THEY see fit!
                Did y'all hear that ya boy 50cent wants to now feed HUNGRY AFRIKANS? I think HE thought of this bcuz HE ain't NEVER gonna sell many more records, he can't act BUT, he is still useful to THEM & so if he didn't think of this himself, THEY thought it up for him. 50 is a student of the 48 Laws of Power author robert green & so he will do WHATEVER he must to stay relevant. Coincidentally, Ja Rule who just got JAILED for a gun charge is also, like Weasley Snipes, gettin 2 mo years of prison time for tax issues. Those tax laws are VOLUNTARY but NIGGAS is 3/5ths a man & so.......in other celebrity news, by now y'all know that amy KraKKhouse is DEAD! Who's surprised? I could make drug jokes, rehab jokes or whatever but what difference would it make? I actually liked her but she's a KraKKa & THEY time is up & so she beat most of 'em to the punch. As far as I was concerned, she died along with caylee anthony & BW, don't get all SENTIMENTAL on me! A KraKKa is a KraKKa is a KraKKa to me & her mom got off & so........what's it to ya? You ain't mad at the FACT that NO white man has EVER been convicted of rapin a SISTAR in what is now known as the us of a! Do y'all remember who Tawana Brawley is? Did y'all know that the duke rape victim, Crystal Magnum, has been charged with MURDER for stabbin her man? Man.........WE supposed to be MORE CRAZIER as a peepo!
                Did y'all know that the english channel recently had a major earthquake? Did y'all know that japan had a 6.5 last week? Did y'all know that www.black2afrika.blogspot.com needs y'all DONATIONS? Did y'all see the AIDS izza HOAX movie that I posted on this site where white dudes such as Peter Dusberg DENOUNCE AIDS as a FARCE & peepo still wanna debate me instead of researchin & seein that there are plenty of RESPECTED SCIENTISTS debunkin this SHIT? I know Blak Smith......pick yo battles! Did ya see that recent SINKHOLE in leesburg fl? http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011%5C07%5C24%5Cstory_24-7-2011_pg9_2. This is the story for those of ya who didn't.

                         So........the Final Countdown is still countin! 516 to go. How are y'all feelin? What y'all up to? Lately WE been puttin up a lotta info & WE SIRIUSLY hope that Y'ALL checkin for it. As WE haven't had any feature writers lately, as a COMMUNITY FORUM, I'm askin y'all to submit anything to me if ya feel it needs a VOICE & is helpful to US. Don't get at me with anything that will benefit MANKIND as his TIME is UP & this segment leads me to say this. I've said in previous articles that the REASON why THEY still exist is bcuz of US! When those ABOMINATIONS aka ALBINOS were born in Afrika, Afrikan Women SAVED them NIGGAS from sure DEATH! Look the shit up as this is HISTORIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n1kh9Wdlc. As well, when PLAGUES hit europe & as WE are the OLDEST here on this earth, WE SAVED THEY ASSES bcuz of our ENDLESS COMPASSION that THEY don't have, never had & NEVER WILL when it comes to US! Ghana wishes to arrest ALL HOMOSEXUALS in her midst! Though she leaves much to be desired, AFRIKA will never wholesale accept HOMOSEXUALITY! Thank ME for that! I am ORDAINED & BLESSED & therefore will see the NEXT DISPENSATION of TIME so stop worryin about me! Ain't no Blak Peepo gonna be savin these KraKKas from CERTAIN DEATH when THEY TIME comes at the end of next year yo! I say this with NO FEAR & need to let y'all know this NOW! You will save 'em for what? They have a 6,000 year existence & that time was up in 1914 but THEY were given 100 more years & that SUN is doin his job & doin it well. Without ELECTRICITY, his GOOSE is COOKED! For all of y'all who feel ya need to save him, GTFOH! WE ain't got enough room at the Cosmic Party where nobody needs SUN TANNIN LOTION! Got MELANIN?
                  Man, them DEVILS about to get it......the governators son was hurt in a surfin accident. Anotha non-KraKKa bitch winds up DEAD in a rich dudes home in san diego & like I said earlier, the rich MOTHERFUKKKER, jonah shacknai, a PHARMACEUTICAL Company CEO is presumed INNOCENT before GUILTY unlike the aforementioned Mr Harding. His 6 year old son had an ACCIDENT a few days later. DON'T BELIEVE SHIT that I SAY & so: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/nude-woman-found-dead-at-socal-mansion-of-pharmaceutical-firm-ceo/.  A young KraKKa from westchester ny, lauren spierer went missin in bloominton in & the search is OFF. Though she WAS pretty, she was seen leavin from a bar STAGGERIN DRUNK & never  made it back HOME somewhat like natalee holloway did a few years back in Aruba. While the mainstream media portrays OUR BW as video hoes, sluts & jumpoffs, these young white chicks who DRINK to excess & do unimaginable things, get a pass bcuz they look so young & innocent aka VIRGINAL. THEY have no TWIN SOUL & use SEX (sperm is BLOOD) casually after partakin of the TRUTH SERUM! EARTH GIRLS are EASY! Damn MAN, this keyboard is HOT! I think that I was RECKLESS in how I scattered these sHOTs! 516 to go & HOLLA BLAK! Peace.


The Blak Smith did it AGAIN! Y'all ain't been too kind to me as of late & that's ok as long as ya BLAK! I still need y'all help as I'm workin HARD to avoid day jobs. This site MUST be maintained & I must eat! I never knew that puttin out a book would take so long BUT, I ain't perfekt but take it from Me is ON DECK! Y'all already know that a $20 DONATION or MORE get's that for ya & anything less means that ya got my BLAK. For those who absolutely LOVE this, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com OR on Face Book at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace & Luv to ya WORLD!
;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy