ReTHINK what WORK is!

Wow, 512 left! Pardon my manners but it just occurred to me that WE are almost under 500 days left. WOW! Just so Y'ALL know that I ain't gone totally LOCO, a big WHAT UP to all y'all who knows that I am LOCO! In case y'all forgot, this is BLAK2AFRIKA & don't get it twisted, the Blak Smith is still an AFRIKAN as in  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5-GBB4P5Y! A little word to the WISE before I tell y'all about that WORK SHIT! I am the Blak Smith & I write about all things BLAK! After my POLYGAMY series, I all of a sudden became this dude who became associated with only that! If y'all on Face Book put me in ya group, DON'T EXPECT ME TO CONFORM TO YA MISSION STATEMENT WHEN I DIDN'T ASK TO BE IN IT! As y'all use me to pad ya stats, I will use y'all to pad mine! After that, y'all be writin me, threatenin to kick me out of ya group as if I give a flyin fish. To some others, if I come up with a CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC & ya don't agree with it, be RESPECTFUL as I don't put names or situations in my articles unless I give a special shout out to someone special to me like Jendayi Nanyamka. I don't put peepo on BLAST & I don't give a FUKKK about how Y'ALL feel about me onna personal level. I am not BIGGER than the WHOLE of US! Azza peepo, WE gotta get beyond that & disagreein for the sake of disagreein as in the AIDS izza HOAX articles. I posited that AIDS doesn't exist in nature & as some of y'all study it, BELIEVE IT, get OFFENDED & differ with me, I have to remind 'em that I am not an academic but a GUERRILLA WRITER. I always say that to be a so called expert on somethin, ya have to RESEARCH it PRO, CON & in the MIDDLE so as to know it inside out! You can then study it from an INFORMED ROUNDEDNESS & come up with ya own conclusions. Anythin less than that smacks of educational ELITISM from the same krakka niggas that enslaved/colonized you! Some of y'all cherish them degrees more than Kanye's dad on the College Dropout skits. Most of those degrees are now as WORTHLESS as that paper in ya pocket. Grow up & learn to discourse. Also, y'all have to know that a lot of US are from different parts of the WORLD & what may be considered as RUDE or ABRUPT in one place may not be in another. Things even differ in different regions of the same country & so who has the TRUE MEASURE of what RESPECT is? To me, RESPECT is communicatin to others as you would wish others to communicate BLAK to ya. If I have offended anyone, FUCK THAT, this is my blog & you can do as you wish! Note I did not say FUCK YOU but if the cap fits.....

Alright - WORK! Something that WE all have to do & most of US absolutely HATE our jobs but like everything in life - they gotta get done. I've been meanin to write about WORK for a minute but it just never seemed to be the right time. I recently had a 2 week stint workin at.........let's just say a place that is the biggest retail chain in the WORLD & boy is it slavery! They keep ya onna constant move & as the area that I now live in has a large foreign population, they tend to TRY & ENSLAVE everyone workin there. I was born & raised in the us & know the ins & outs & so - I ain't goin for the BULLSHIT like those who don't know better. They try to speed ya up, don't observe safety procedures & plain old don't give a SHIT about ya past you workin for 'em. The way the job market is today, companies KNOW that peepo are DESPERATE & therefore SHIT on they employees. They psychologically profile ya, gauge ya personality & pick the most DESPERATE while danglin ya SECURITY in ya face with they GAME of "let's see if he/she will go for this." This is why for the most part, single AFRIKAN AMERIKKKAN WOMEN are runnin corporate AmeriKKKa. Azza virtue of Racist White Supremacy, women have to look at MONEY as SECURITY & when I say this, I'm not talkin about gold diggin bitches. I'm talkin about regular everyday peepo just tryin to make it til tomorrow aka MOST of US. Work? Why should WE? Why should WE not? Let's go in on it.

Work as defined by www.dictionary.com goes a lil somethin like this, work: noun 1. exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor; toil. 2. something on which exertion or labor is expended; a task or undertaking. The students finished their work in class. 3. productive or operative activity. The definition goes into the other definitions but for brevity, I think that you get my point. Work as we know it in the modern day world has been defined by Racist White Supremacy aka RWS. As these ALIENS have a different mind set from US (left brained thinkin), they MUST be over any & every thing to the point of abuse! They use they psychology & certain voice tones & hire white borderline retards to work with just over functional non-whites & use those who wish to climb up as SNITCHES. As I have been makin it too easy on Y'ALL, look up the dutch east india company. As LAND is the basis of ALL, look up the middle ages. WE use words everyday & NEVER know the proper weight of what we usin.  Have any of y'all ever heard of a landlord? She is that person that euros had to pay after she allowed you to live on her LAND. She was/is the LORD & you MUST pay her about 25% of ya salary. Your payment was to CIVILLY SERVE (civil service) her to her satisfaction durin the most CONVENIENT time that she determined. Remember, women go thru a PERIOD of TIME where THEY should rest & not be around peepo unnecessarily. One had no choice as TAXES were paid back to her! Ask Blak Peepo from the south about share croppin. In either case, it wasn't nice for those who couldn't afford to pay........today THEY got jail for ya like THEY did Wesley Snipes. Yeah, that's it, jail.

As most of y'all read this, ya don't take me SIRIUS! The Blak Woman & US in particular could have THEM on they knees in a week if WE would all just stop WORKIN! That & stop celebratin the FAKEST HELLIDAY EVER, XMAS! They GIVE you the jobs that THEY WON'T DO but now THEY got MEXICANS doin 'em! Some of y'all need to go blak & read my Fast Food Info series. I witnessed them not tryin to do the REAL WORK durin the ups strike some years ago & that SHIT was HILARIOUS! I see too many of US WORKIN too hard on these jobs & gettin stress related diseases as a result of makin THEM NIGGAS RICHER! Shit, if WE ALL did that, THEY would at least RESPECT US a lil more but.....ya CHILDREN enslave you as you THINK that without a job that you will end up DESTITUTE. If you workin under messed up conditions, YOU ALREADY ARE DESTITUTE bcuz ya don't own the MEANS of ya PRODUCTION! The economy that nobody wants to speak of will soon collapse coincidin with the fall of this empire & THEY timin it so as to cause as much CHAOS as possible. In THEY eyes, outta ORDER comes CHAOS & so ya can't be afraid of it. In order for US to be free, this CHAOS has to happen or would ya rather continue bein taxed to DEATH? Some peepo who consider themselves INFORMED, don't want things to CHANGE bcuz they live with THEM & drive a nice car  & THEY are the ones who will feel it most. They went to skool, married & gotta good JOB but that for a BM who ain't a sell out has just about disappeared. SISTARS have been placed in SURVIVAL MODE as RWS affects all modes of our RELATIONSHIPS. Them krakkas is WORKIN hard to keep them inside jobs to they selves! They want yo ass SWEATIN for that WORTHLESS PAPER that THEY made US need. LIFE as WE KNOW it WILL SOON CEASE to EXIST & I mean that inna good way! The so called ELITE don't even use money. Money is for peepo who ain't got it & if ya look at the 1st definition of work again, IT MENTIONS NOTHIN ABOUT MONEY! Work is somethin that WE must all do so let's ReTHINK what it is!

For a BW, the ultimate job should be to be a MOTHER. Nothin tops that & as the Blak Smith is not a woman, I'm gonna stop there. Fellas, it is wired in US to be providers & protectors but this system does everything possible to not allow it. This is yet another reason for POLYGAMY but I already said that before. As WE need providers & protectors in any NATION, I speak not of drug dealers, addicts, alcoholics, deadbeats or those who are irresponsible. The great comedian, George Carlin told US that the game was rigged & he had the WISDOM to know that even most whites ain't included in the GRAND SCHEME of THEY END GAME! As BM, WE must reDEFINE how WE are goin into the next realm & it shouldn't be with the mentality most of US are still holdin onto. Atta minimum, WE should ALL be THINKIN about what WE could be doin outside of his JOBS so when WE get to the other side, WE have a DIRECTION as to how & where to go. Remember, this site is about NATION BUILDING & if that's not what ya about, ya on the wrong site. If WE have skills, WE need to start bartering.  Paint my house & I'll give ya free bananas for a year. We need to learn how to FARM & build irrigation systems. Amerikkka's HEARTLAND is disappearin under alla that floodin & where are ya gonna grow ya food to sustain ya peepo if ya wanna stay here? Everythin that WE do can't be about money & this is why I ask Y'ALL for DONATIONS without the guilt trips. WE need a platform that isn't COMPROMISED by ad rates & where ANY & ALL can come & drop a message as PURE as it comes out of ya! Dr. Frantz Fanon & Dr. Frances Cress Welsing told US that the 9 People Activities makes a NATION & NATION BUILDING is WORK! Thinking is WORK! Labor is WORK! Nature WORKS! Love is WORK! Hate is WORK! Help ya bro the Blak Smith out bcuz writin this blog is.......................................................................WORK! It won't stop & it can't stop! Now Get to WORK!


Yeah, WE went in again. I really appeal to y'all to send in those DONATIONS as I wind down the process of my e-book release. The title is I ain't perfect but take it from Me & WE still have a few things left before release. A donation of $20 or MORE gets you the book & I will soon announce the date. If ya wanna get at me, holla at benblaksmith@yahoo.com or on FB at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). In the meantime, OUR COMMUNITY FORUM (this site) needs funding & WE ask those capable to send in what ya can. We LUV Y'ALL so HOLLA BLAK! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy