I ain't perfekt but take it from Me Excerpt I from the Intro Chapter

The book is a semi auto-biography on how I see the world using Hip Hop as my lenses. As I was still a little

one when it started in the South Bronx, little did I know that Hip Hop would go GLOBAL in the span of a

few years & I know some of the creators that will never be famous or rich off of this! These words are

from the 1st chapter & introduce y'all to just some of my POSITIVE INFLUENCES in life. Hope y'all

enjoy & support as well:

Who are my heroes?  Too many but allow me to list some names that come to mind. Dr John Henrike Clarke, Harriet Tubman, El Haj Malik Shabazz aka Malcom X, Dr Josef Ben Jo Hachonon, Dr Ivan Van Sertima, Imhotep, Kwame Ture, Carlos Cooks, Marcus Garvey, Mumia Abu Jamal, Assatta Shakur, Bob Marley, James Smalls, Del Jones, Nanny, Alton Maddox, the Concious Rasta, Tupac, Steve Cokely, Kwame Nkrumah, Steven Biko, Ken Saro Wiwa, Winnie Mandela, Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield, Sekou Toure, Queen Nzinga, Chuck D, Arthur Ashe, Jackie Robinson, Paul Robenson, Nas, Phil Valentine, Dr Leonard Jeffries, Immortal Technique, Erykah Badu, Gil Noble, George Jackson, DJ Kool Herc, Queen Tiye, Dick Gregory, Nat Turner  Omar Thornton & Colin Ferguson.  There are way too many to list here, but I am more than sure that you know some of these names.  Your interest or curiosity will propel you & with tools like the internet, research is simple.

            My family lineage?  Well my people are from Honduras, Centro Amerikkka.  My parents live there along with a brother who is older than me & who happens to be handicapped.  My oldest brother is a family man & my little brother lives just outside of NYC.  My crazy ass has been everywhere & ain't stop yet. It’s all love. I have no sisters, but I have a big family because Moms had 9 sisters & 6 brothers. My Fathers family was  much smaller (4 brothers, 2 sisters), but still we all love up in here. I gotta alotta COUSINS! Most are in the States, but some stayed BLAK in Honduras.  Like myself, a lot of my fam served in the US military & in the Merchant Marines & so I got mad fam all over the world, some who I’ll never meet. I believe that family is one of the most central parts of Afrikan psychology. By hook or crook, your family shapes & molds who you are.  If you look at nature you can look at it as the Sun (Blak man), the Moon (Blak woman) & the infinite potential of the Stars, (Blak children). This is the never ending cycle of man, woman & child as represented by the Ankh which we will get into in depth much later.  Though we as a people are all of EQUAL IMPORTANCE & because our women (womb-men) hold our precious creations for 9 months, we must prop them up, love, respect & protect them. We, as men deserve that same adulation from EACH OTHER! To luv ya BRO is to luv YASELF! The time to do exactly that nears us as we are not in our proper environment & things are totally out of wack. The Mothers of civilization will be respected!  AYO IT’S TIME TO SAVE THE BLAK FAM SO ALL PUNKS STEP OFF.  If you a punk, then keep reading.  I don’t need to preach to the choir. We pull no punches because this is serious business.  Seek not to be right but to be RIGHTEOUS in whatever mission that you take on.  At all times & on some real!
For me this book is a labor of love.  Regardless of how y’all act or what y’all do, I’ll always love Blak Peepo. Come on y’all, ain’t there too many niggers out there & not enough BLAK Peepo? I differentiate the term nigger from Blak folk because as I read in C C Blackman’s book, Towards the Destruction of Nigger Mentality that, “A Nigger is a hater of self & kind & Black People are the opposite of that.” From this point on, when the word NIGGA/NIGGER is used, it is used as a disparaging term. So don’t get it TWISTED, I luv BLAK PEEPO! Unequivocally! I’ll go to the death with that!  Knowing that I can be killed for that, I’d do it all again.  Oh, don’t think because one of us went to Harvard, Yale, MIT or Stanford that there ain’t no niggers there.They spittin out the likes of Jesse Jaxxxon, Colin Powell, Armstrong Williams & your Clarence Thomases. Well guess what? I’m Conservative as well. CONSERVATIVELY BLAK, because if we conserve our true & proper legacy, it can sustain us for millennia. It already has & it will continue to do so. I didn’t go to an institution of higher learning in order to learn how to write this book. We as Blak people are multi-geniuses who don’t know that we are ALL multi-geniuses. The first multi-genius that we had on earth, at least as far as recorded history was a BLAK MAN named Imhotep. He is an ancient Egyptian known as the Father of Medicine. He also was an Architect, a Statesman and a Poet amongst other things.  I don’t need no degree from no College or University other than to get a high paying job. Don't y'all just luv my PROPER ENGLISH?

                                                              - to be continued -


To order this book, holla at the Blak Smith & the place to do that would be at my e-mail address, bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Either way ya hit me, I will supply ya with all of the info to get at me so that you could secure ya copy. Thanks for ya luv & support & enjoy readin. HOLLA BLAK!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy