DREAMIN y'all ready 4 REVOLUTION! a lil EXPLANATION


A scared negro is, by definiton, a saboteur & a social parasite - Alton Maddox


Hey y'all......I'm BLAK with a vengeance! I want this WHOLE SHIT to CHANGE so much that I MEDITATE on it to happen NOW! Ya know, DESTROY & REBUILD! I been tellin y'all to expect ADVERSE WEATHER WHETHER ya LIKE it or NOT! This includes earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, volcanoes eruptin, mud slides & sinkholes. The poles will shift & who knows about space aliens but.......ya know. As I said before, watch out for ANYTHING as THEY ratchet up the ante. WE now see with the help of the net, just a FRACTION of the ATROCIOUS SHIT that they do to US & though I need to be RESPECTFUL to whom I speak to, y'all must know that as a PEEPO, WE have the right to be ANGRY & will express it in WORDS that reflect that very anger. Y'all be madder at me than at the krakka but I WRITE about what he do while HE DO THAT SHIT HE DO TO US! Would you approach him & tell him he messed up when he violates 1 of US? With the way things are, WE are ALL just 5 seconds away from SNAPPIN! I have the blessings of my WISE ELDERS as does the so called jew who refers to the protocols of the elders of zion for his direction. Look at that piece of work here: http://ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf. I speak to very few of you as MOST of y'all readin this, GET the MESSAGE while a few of y'all are sayin that to WRITE profanity without mentioning what the MESSAGE is sayin, is STOOPIN to the level of our ARCH NEMESIS, mr & mrs KraKKa Devil. WHAT MADNESS! I'll try not to be too rude but fuKKK that niKKKa!

I need to ready y'all & in order to help that along, I wanna go just a lil more in depth with what I mean so that y'all know this is not just an uneducated rant & such. As I have admitted that some of what I write may OR may not happen, thanks to all of y'all mature enough to know that this is THEORETICAL & I don't write with absolution unless I have references. With that, let me take pieces from the last article & tell y'all why I say what I say if I feel that it needs further explanation. I ain't writin for everybody & if I offend ya.......good, I'm doin my job as some of y'all need to be jarred! This SHIT ain't pleasant.

Are you ready for REVOLUTION? Most of US aren't bcuz the man who best described it as far as I'm concerned was Malcolm X. I've said it before & I'll say it again - like Garvey, if ya have any AFFILIATION with any group & it doesn't further BLAK LIBERATION in the main, I don't wanna hear it. I mean that for ALL of US! I also encouraged Blak Peepo to arm themselves bcuz as Dr John Henrik Clarke said, the KraKKa is the ULTIMATE GANGSTER & if it ever came down between you & him, kill him bcuz that MOMENT ya take to think about it is the moment in which he'd kill YOU! Blak Peepo in the us have already proven that if WE were gonna say FUKKK IT & decide to mass up troops & FIGHT, WE WOULDA DID IT ALREADY & WE'D get slaughtered as WE have no real WEAPONRY like them militia niggas in the mountains all over this country. WE gotta be smarter than that so I'm talkin on an individual/small group level. The right to die for a cause is ya own if ya really believe in what ya doin. Protect ya HOME & FAMILY at all times my peepo. To those of ya who disagree, would ya dispute when I said that NO PEEPO in BONDAGE who asked to be freed ever got freed by askin? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Do you know what those words mean?

Yeah, too many of y'all who ACT like ya wanna be free ain't ready! Again, Malcolm said BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! When that day comes, don't give a WHOOT (tryin HARD to be respectful) & be like NAT TURNER & take 'en ALL OUT as THEY would you if they could like http://voiceofdetroit.net/2011/08/22/what-a-difference-a-race-makes-when-the-flash-mob-is-white-teens-black-man-murdered-in-hate-crime-june-26-in-jackson-ms/. Blak Cops & all other occupations need to decide which side they're on. I got y'all good & mad so that y'all could get a GLIMPSE of what so many of US have seen over the many years that WE'VE interacted with these KraKKas & THEY ain't gonna change yo. HIS STORY is all ya need to know so disprove that if you can!

Don't be STUPID & think that I mean do that shit tonite! Kunta Kinte was ARROGANT & that's why he got caught. That krakka readin this now is just as arrogant & I want y'all to be READY when ya supposed to be! If ya readin this, you know what I mean. I said in What are WE 2 do that WE should STRIKE like peepo are doin on wall st where the blak slaves were the 1st LIVE STOKKK! I didn't say STOP WORKIN FOREVER but can WE send 'em a MESSAGE somehow? Whole countries in europe strike when shit ain't right so don't tell me it can't work yo! If not that, then what? Ya gotta HURT 'EM in the pocket & if I tell y'all NOT TO BUY X-MAS GIFTS & BREAK THEY MACHINE APART, y'all gonna get all sensitive & regress back to how YOU felt as a child & don't wanna disappoint yours, lyin to 'em in the process! Again, HE CAN'T FIRE EVERYBODY & SACRIFICES must be made in SOLIDARITY, somethin most of US don't OVERSTAND as MOST of US have become WHORES for this MONEY which will soon be OBSOLETE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciGN8nBWkRY. The point is, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! WE need to be COLLECTIVE Y'ALL! Bobby Hemmit always says that common sense don't make sense to US.  Y'all already know the definition of INSANITY. Shit, if ya don't like my ideas, come up with somethin else. Oh I get it, some of y'all is COMFORTABLE.

If ya over the age of 55, believe me I can overstand why you would be offended by me writin profanely but remember I regard my elders. I am a FIERY TYPE & luv to hear speakers like Del Jones, Khalid Muhammad, Alton Maddox & Dr Clarke who spoke without usin curse words. WE on the younger side though cut our teeth on the Black Dot, AA Rashid, Steve Cokely, Phil Valentine & others who use POETIC LICENSE but come thru with that INFO WE need! They say NIGGA, dick, pussy & whatever to get THEY point across & the YOUTH relate not bcuz of the words but bcuz they relate to the ENERGY. In other words, what is the INTENT of the ENERGY? They don't leave rehashin words - they leave rehashin the MESSAGE! RESPECT changes in regards to TIME & the TIMES are a CHANGIN so get with it as that is the way just some of US express that RIGHTFUL RAGE without losin OUR minds. Besides, academics usually speak in scholarly ways but most of the more recent speakers didn't get degrees - WE were ordained by the ancestral realm to get this knowledge & be able to speak to some of US who wouldn't get this info if written/spoken/conveyed in any other way. I ask those of y'all  who are older than me to bear with US as WE wish to convey MESSAGES OR would y'all rather I speak GOSSIP about BULLSHIT? Like polygamy, EVERYTHING ain't for EVERYBODY but WE gotta get it together or.........................................the REVOLUTION will just be a NITEMARE that WE woke up to in this REALITY. If I can help it, it won't be on my watch. Suggestions?

The Blak Smith wants CHANGE. To keep in touch, bennyblacko@yahoo.com & at Face Book, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). We go hard so stay tuned & HOLLA BLAK! BOOK LINK COMING! Peace.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy