DREAMIN y'all ready 4 REVOLUTION!







Blak peepo, watitdo? Now that WE all know that my dude T.R.O.Y  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEw05-Ef5Q is with the ancestors but NEVER FORGOTTEN like so many more before him, I THINK that y'all ready. I've been readyin y'all for the near & distant future with the Final Countdown, the Final WARnin & so many other columns BUT................I believe that this is the 1 that can galvanize US as a peepo into right action. Funny how I thought it would have been y2k, 911, katrina & bp but look what's happenin now. Ordinary peepo such as christians, elders, youngsters & those who usually don't care are OUTRAGED! 7 out of 9 witnesses RECANTED their stories to no avail. It made me proud to know that the day after OUR BROTHA'S death, WE were out in our numbers at Wall Street standin tall in REVOLUTIONARY DEFIANCE!


http://newamericamedia.org/2011/09/troy-davis-protesters-occupy-wall-street.php.



Something has to jar US out of this FUNK & the next few days will allow for NATURE to take its course as I have mentioned in the articles that I've been writing for some time now. Blak Peepo, you need to ARM yourselves bcuz the KraKKa's time is up & he ain't goin down without a fight yo! Be ready at ANY MOMENT to engage in PHYSICAL WARFARE with these KraKKa's bcuz THEY have declared OUTRIGHT WAR with this killin. Most of US felt that OUR GUY was innocent. As I said before, SACRIFICES have to be made & some of US have to DIE just to be FREE but if in ya recent memory you ain't been dead yet, how do ya know if it's better or worse than what WE got now? Let me just say that in comparison to 1811, Blak Peepo ain't goin thru NOTHIN as our ancestors felt the KraKK of that whip on the daily! Yeah, that's right, I said arm yourselves, spar in ya homes & be ready to kill ANYONE against ya imperatives as children STILL need to be raised & WE must know that FREEDOM ain't FREE! No peepo in the history of time have ever been LIBERATED by askin for it so what the FUKKK are you waitin for? THEY SHOWIN OUT YO! REVOLUTION is a bloody business - more bloodier than an MMA fight!

Yeah, with what I say, I mean KILL anyone tryin to keep you from bein FREE! I'm talkin cops, judges, attorneys, bailiffs, magistrates, deputies, court officers, correction officers & security guards. Blak Cops need to be thinkin in they minds how they gonna kill them KraKKas that they know is no good to our peepo when the LIGHTS GO OUT. Figure that shit out! Doctors is gonna have to sneak out those obscure poisons. Sanitation Engineers is gonna lace those coffees with ammonia. Nurses will have to make convenient mistakes on the dosages they prescribe to their favorite patients. Get the ones closest to ya as ya DREAM AWAY in ya sleep. Cloud THEY minds as THEY have grown too comfy around US bcuz WE always do the right thing to keep that job. But guess what Blak Peepo? The WORLD as WE KNOW it WILL SOON CEASE to EXIST & WE gotta go into the next dispensation straight! Do it NOW & be creative like ya grands, great grands & learn that KILLIN ain't just guns & knives. Lethal Injections/Concoctions work just fine too! 6 Million ways to die - choose one! They used to hang pregnant BW upside down in fire, cut open they stomachs & stomp the babies in the fire to teach ya how to behave ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKUrQMYMv04 check at 6:56). They used Blak babies as GATOR BAIT. They cut off Kunta Kintes feet bcuz he kept runnin, wantin to be free. They used to swing babies from THEY legs, smashin they heads on beach rocks......yeah, I'mma get ya good & mad today bcuz ya need to show NO MERCY to a MERCILESS KILLA! Yeah, I think ya ready!

I was on the phone kickin it with my lovely sista the other day talkin about what I talked about in What are WE 2 do, where I said that Blak Peepo should stop workin. They can't fire, evict, arrest & punish everyone as somebody gotta do that NIGGA WORK. She said it wouldn't work & though I know where she was comin from, I told her that WE all need to do somethin different as protestin, petitionin & such are no longer strategies that WE should employ. WE cannot boycott GA bcuz WE don't en masse own enuff to boycott as conventions are usually for small businesses where WE work at. WE are the low level workers at the convention halls as well. I know that MOST of US ain't gonna STRIKE bcuz WE scared to lose jobs but imagine if just 15% of US did this onna regular basis? Troy Davises death is not in vain & a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for US to finally unite in that WE all have somethin to rally around. If peepo get fired or otherwise fukkked with, hold them down with food, clothin & shelter & use this situation for US to start talkin about COLLECTIVISM, the true definition of COMMUNISM as WE are COMMUNAL PEEPO & I'm not talkin about the ussr & china way. WE goin blak to the earth anyway & this could be the jump off for US to finally get it together if WE wish to inna real way. RUGGED INDIVIDUALISM is a european construct & WE are livin OUR lives like THEM & that's why, 95% of what WE do, DOESN'T WORK. Like Redman says, it's "TIME for some ACTION!"

I gotta phone call while on that same phone call with my sis! The caller said something to the effect that someone had dropped a BLAK BAG in front of the house & that WE had 10 minutes to get out. As I thought it was a joke, I asked, "who the fuKKK is this" but he wouldn't say & hung up. I got BLAK to my sis & nothin happened. Some of you may say to "be careful!" I'm glad that y'all care for my safety BUT my elders walked with no fear & walked this earth for LONG as I will for I have seen the COMIN of the PROMISED LAND & WE HERE yo! If ya made it this far, like charlie sheen, you are WINNING! THEY TIME IS UP! NOTHIN will happen to me bcuz I am ORDAINED to LIVE LONG after the Cosmic Party as there will be so much work to do! I got peepo to LEAD & FEAR NOTHIN! rick ross wants to be like big meech & larry hoover. I wanna be, Dr Clark & Kwame Nkrumah! I don't break the law but I get inspired by these kinda KraKKa's as in http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2010/03/12/hal-turner-wins-another-mistrial-decides-to-mix-it-up-for-third/. I write what the fuKKK I wanna so go eat a SHITTY DICK KraKKa! I need y'all to go forth without FEAR my peepo! You shall be VICTORIOUS as he's runnin scared from the SUN provin that he is an UNNATURAL BEIN SON! He can't take the SUN, SON! Three days of LIGHT or...........abject DARKNESS? Who the man? HIM - I am the hueMAN! Peace.

The Blak Smith writes about DREAMS & know that DREAMS can come TRUE! Y'all hang on as so much is goin on & get my book with link comin soon. I work on that EVERYDAY. To HOLLA BLAK, get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace Peepo & thanx for the luv & support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy