Don't lose the FAITH!

Hey b2a PEEPO, how y'all doin lately? Sorry that I haven't written anything in over a week but as the life of a BM is HARD, I've been goin thru it. I didn't say that to say that life has overtaken me but when ya goin thru it, sometimes ya gotta step BLAK, regroup & get BLAK in & FIGHT the demons that try you. That's what I been doin & to those who miss me, STAY UP with US! This is gonna be a short lil article & as I always say, DON'T LOSE the FAITH as WE now have WAY LESS than 432 days to go. Just wanna let y'all know that when I find something, I'mma let y'all know when I do. Though I had said in an earlier post that I RAspected the hell outta the OWS movement, I've since found evidence to the contrary. To all of my Blak Peepo who luv Hip-Hop & such, Hussle Simmons & Kanye West were there last week & if it hadn't been corrupted by then, well it is now. Those of ya who read my Hip Hop has gone WILD! series from last year already know & for those of ya who didn't, I advise y'all to check it. As for you others who still doubt, check this story out:  http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=77&contentid=9139. Blak Peepo have no BUSINESS out there as that is the WHITE LEFT out there. Ya know, them KraKKa's without degrees that stick around long enuff atta job, gain experience & seniority, get a promotion & turn around & enslave yo ass after y'all worked side by side for YEARS & as a matter of fact, when he first came aboard, YOU TRAINED his ASS! After all the shit you been thru, let them who ain't got no stake in the 1% get it in with they BOSSES. OCCUPY the HOOD NIGGA & Don't lose the FAITH!


World news been kinda slow lately which means to me that something BIG is ON DECK! What that will be is anyones guess but remember the sayin, the October Surprise? Do y'all remember William Cooper dyin right after 9-11? Actually, WE just went thru the 10 year anniversary of 9-1-1 but do y'all remember this?: http://higherintellect.info/texts/other/crystalinks/flight587.html. So many of us were still tryin to recover from 9-1-1 but I betcha my Dominicanos remember that 1. There were peepo who were at or near the WTC & escaped but everybody on that plane perished that day. No doom & gloom as these events already happened & I'm tryin to tell y'all to not Lose the Faith! WE have a lot to live for so keep on livin!

What to believe in? IDK! Believe in YOU my GODS & GODDESSES! Whether it be financial or spiritual or physical, just about all of US is goin thru somethin that WE don't wanna  be goin thru. GO thru that SHIT! How the fuKKK else ya gonna build CHARACTER? The more I see the more I know & I done seen a LOT! Yeah, in different cities, states, countries & continents while some of y'all who got dough never even left the east coast. Whatever ya goin thru is leadin you to wherever ya goin & it's most unfortunate that Gil Scot Heron didn't live to see the REVOLUTION not bein televised. Well maybe it will be in an X-Ray as the TRUEST REVOLUTION 1 can have is in the HEART & I ain't talkin about heartburn after yo ass ate some hot ass taco's from that greasyspoon after the club at 4am AGAIN! Take this 1 witcha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-tjrM9qugQ&feature=related & always remember, DON'T lose the FAITH bcuz WE know what it is & WE got yo BLAK! HOLLA BLAK!


The Blak Smith is on cruise control & WE have to let y'all know that WE still here & with y'all as WE wait for that other shoe to drop. As such, if ya wanna keep in touch, do so at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WE still acceptin ya donations & still got things comin up so STAY TUNED! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy