I see Y'ALL!

Watup BLAK PEEPO? Hope y'all doin well & stayin the course. Last week I had made some predictions about what may soon be happenin & NOTHIN HAPPENED or did it? Here in the northeast (NY, NJ, MD DC) & beyond, it's been pretty gloomy if not outrite rainin almost every fukkkin day. I believe that THEY haarpin whatever is goin on but it can only last for so long. NATURE will take HER course! Supposedly, last week, sotero was secreted to a bunker in denver co, the us home of the nwo & no one is sayin why. Read the story here as I think that THEY lie about everydamthing anyway as he could have been anywhere: http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama-ordered-to-denver-bunker-by-us-military/. Who can prove otherwise? As stated previously in Dreamin 4 a Revolution, I finally believe that some BM ain't havin it no more. In a recent article by Dr Boyce Watkins, in a meetin between the Players Assoc & the owners, my main man Dwayne Wade dissed small hat, commissioner david stern & stormed out of that meetin when the sides wouldn't budge durin negotiations. http://yourblackworld.com/2011/10/02/dr-boyce-five-reasons-the-nba-is-now-afraid-of-black-men/. Also, a few weeks ago, Floyd Mayweather told another small hat in larry merchant emphatically that he WASN'T SHIT on worldwide pay per view tv after mayweather knocked out ortiz. This is the SICK & TIRED of bein SICK & TIRED Syndrome that I spoke of previously & as shit gets WORSE, it will continue as most of US feel that WE have NOTHIN to lose. Athletes, who woulda thought that?

I wanna go BLAK a lil & let some of y'all know that I don't give a flyin fuKKK about what ya think of me. I'm 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hf7sfEwr0 but let him tell it to y'all more SENSITIVE TYPES! That REVOLUTION that I DREAM of ain't gonna just be outrite WAR with battle lines, weapons & conventional shit........nah man, WE need it ALL to be effective! WE need diplomats, warriors, politicians & LEADERS who are FEARLESS!  Peepo like King, Evers, Nkrumah & X knew that THEY could be sacrificed & look at how those wall streeters drunk champaign as those protestin protested. Reminds me of marie antoinette advisin the lowlives to eat CAKE! WE collectively need to get on point & shoot for 1 thing & at least to me, that's LIBERTY aka SELF DETERMINATION! What I ALSO said was that WE need to erradicate RACIST WHITE SUPREMACY in each & every way EVERY DAY & the best way forward for that is to STRIKE, as when THEY BOTTOM LINE gets hurt, THEY HURTIN as their whole existence is MATERIAL! MONEY is ALL that MATTERS to THEM so hurt 'em in the POCKETS! As well, get rid of this SENTIMENTAL FEELIN of deprivin yo CHILDREN while LYIN to 'em about fat ass KraKKa's givin 'em gifts on dec 25th as sotero is the last president & this is the last time that WE celebrate that HELLI-day if WE even get to it. The way a lot of y'all reacted to that article, too many of y'all was actin like I was sayin to go on the offensive like this dude did recently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXz2uH9rNkA&feature=related.  May Lamar Moore live on in US forever! Anyhoo, all I'm sayin is Omar Thornton does too. Colin Fergunson will be freed one day & hailed as a HERO! The more y'all resist, the bolder y'all make me! Wat the fuKKK y'all so scared of?

Finally, WE get to those Occupyin Wall Street & whatever other street other cities nationwide are occupyin. The WORLD as WE KNOW it WILL SOON CEASE to EXIST & y'all who wanna go back to how it WAS are on the way out. Though the future is not certain, it won't be what it is & in truth, it already has CHANGED radically while ya eyes were WIDE SHUT! The popo is bein HEAVY HANDED & though I don't march, protest, demonstrate, petition or any of that, I RESPECT the HELL outta them as they are bein abused, pepper sprayed & arrested. As I have done all of that previously & will not take abuse anymore, I CANNOT in good faith allow myself to take any kinda abuse anymore whatsoever again! The fake ass media can't even hide what's goin on there & can no longer afford to NOT report it as hundreds a day are gettin arrested but that ain't stoppin 'em! Blak Peepo, WE already have a DAY to STRIKE WHOLESALE & that's next wednseday on columbus day & in early november on Blak Solidarity Day. If ya CAN'T do that or something like it, DO SOMETHING & stop thinkin that RWS is just gonna disappear until it affects you & then ya wanna be the BIGGEST ACTIVIST ever. Too many of y'all will be judged for ya actions BEFORE this SHIT turns around so get READY 4 REVOLUTION! My REVOLUTION is to eradicate RWS by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! That's my STORY & I'm stickin to it! I see Y'ALL!



The Blak Smith stay goin in & got stuff on deck for ya! Stay in touch with me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or at Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). As HE says in the HOOD, HOLLA BLAK & tell US what ya know that's GOOD & HOOD! Peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy