A Few Thoughts

A great greetin to all my FOLK out there! Once again a great shout out to all of my GARIFUNA FAMILY as we waked my uncle yesterday. He was a great man & is now sharin space with the ancestors. Big UP to his family in particular as the service provided was top notch, A-1 & all that. Peace! Today, I'm just gonna put out a few thoughts of stuff goin on in my mind with no direction. Can ya spare a few minutes with me? I hope that ya can.

Another GORGEOUS DAY in the northeast where WE are now experiencin SUMMER after that LONG SPRING that WE had earlier this year. Ain't that a BLIP as I walked about 40 minutes & was SWEATIN when I arrived at my DESTINATION & I wasn't even wearin a jacket. I just may put out the Final Countdown 2012 all over again even though I posted this on Face Book just a few days ago: http://news.yahoo.com/science-panel-ready-extreme-weather-104156773.html. I simply tell y'all all the time that I just send on what I see but as things happen, WE shall see more & more BIZARRE WEATHER PATTERNS but do Y'ALL hear me?

It seems like the establishment is now makin moves on the ocuppy whatever street movements. A few days ago in NYC, ya favorite mayor in bloomburger, had the PIGS go thru & kick 'em outta they occupyin asses. Y'all know that this is a KraKKa thang as if it was a whole bunch of peepo who look like you & me, there would have been thousands of injuries & WAY MORE ARRESTED. There would have been 10 arrests per officer. All they doin nowadays is pennin & corrallin folks & then arrest those ensnared in THEY traps & if ya don't know what I'm talkin about, just think of SLAVERY. The only ones who look like US are blaKKKer if ya get the picture. Stay away from the STREET!

Speakin of streets.........I don't hear of any of US talkin about the breakdown of the european markets. That right there is a problem that most of US don't really OVERSTAND bcuz WE look at the ECONOMY as MONEY when in fact, the ECONOMY is based on TRADEABLE COMMODOTIES. It's like sayin, if ya have the basic essentials as in FOOD, CLOTHIN & SHELTER, WTF is money for? ireland went broke, greece is broke & italy just FIRED their president, BURLESQUE SCONI! That dude was involved in 1 scandal after another as the countries economy plummeted. Meanwhile, at the vatiKKKan, business & PEDOPHELIA is FLOURISHIN! Wait for the boom to drop on italy as THEIR populace is now OLD anyway! When spain's turn comes..............some of y'all keep telin me that the KraKKa has time but that NIGGA's time is UP yo! He now has WAY LESS than 400 days & as I've previously said here before, NONE OF Y'ALL is gonna HELP HIM when HE beggin you to keep him ALIVE by promisin riches. That FIAT CURRENCY he'll be offerin won't be worth the SHIT ya wipe with it by then anyway! When that time comes, I & others like myself will DEAL with THOSE of YOU as I made a promise to those yet unborn, that I will teach THEM to DANCE! What you thinkin?

This here is PERSONAL! Y'all already know that I write these column for US! Y'all already know that any of you, even those I disagree with can write whatever THEY want here as long as it BENEFITS US! This is a COMMUNITY FORUM & as Y'ALL are my community, I ask that Y'ALL help support US! Help me to write my 2nd book which I already started & if ya writin a book & need CONSULTANT AID, HOLLA at ME! If ya like how WE write, buy my new book just out & the name is I ain't perfekt but take it from Me, available at http://www.lulu.com/. Where it says ALL PRODUCTS, hit BOOKS. In the box to the right, put name of book or my name, Blak Smith & hit go & my info will appear. As I only have the original book, if ya want a paper book, buy it from the site. If ya want an e-file, holla by email at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) so as to arrange that. As well, if ya want to assist me with a DONATION, HOLLA BLAK as WE appreciate all that ya do. I'm SCARED of DAY JOBS as I don't deal with DISRESPECT! There are now 397 days left & ya GOTTA STAY ALIVE as TOO MANY are DYIN TOO YOUNG & I don't want that for you. I gotta new concept that I made up in my mind & see if y'all can get with this; 0-10 Baby 10-20 Grown Baby 20-30 Adult Baby 30-40 Teen Baby 40-50 Young Adult 50-60 Classic Adult 60-70 Grown Adult 70-80 Fully Grown Adult 80-90 Elder 90-100 Revered Elder & at 100+.......................hopefully, GOD's! AFRIKANS EVERYWHERE MUST UNITE! Peace & LUV to the BLAK FAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy