1 YEAR LEFT!/ 2012 Predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my BEAUTIFUL BLAK PEEPO! How y'all doin? Officially speakin, as of TODAY there is WAY LESS than 1 year left! This column today is gonna kinda be like the Final Countdown 2012. Now before y'all start with the eye rollin again & sayin, "what's wrong with this dude", I'm gonna tell y'all again that the date of 12/21/12 to me is SYMBOLIC as WE don't know what TIME it is! Whether ya into this stuff or not or whether ya even care, at this point in where WE at, y'all cannot deny that LIFE as WE KNOW IT will SOON CEASE to EXIST & ya need to check this video as an EXAMPLE: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-911-files/trauma-and-denial-why-people-resist-the-truth.html. I've said this here before, that you can look around for SIGNS & 1 of my biggest signs is that the SQUIRRELS are still runnin around at least in my hood. How about yours?

Okay, let's get into it; some of the news that happened in 2011 has been mind bogglin but upon further examination, it's kinda not bcuz these KraKKas are now NAKED. In clinical studies, whites see THEIR LIVES slippin & a great measure of that is when ya see 'em STREAKIN like THEY did in the early 70's when SHIT really started changin. Here WE are now in 2012 & WE gotta blaKKK (p)resident. Did WE ask why given the political climate?

europes markets are inna SHAMBLES with no lookin back! It's only a matter of time before SOMETHING BIG happens in the us & when it does, who will be in the position of leadership in OUR COMMUNITY when so many of US just wanna party like a rocKKK star? Ready y'allselves by readin the Art of Leadership, a book written by Baba Oba T'shaka. Are any of y'all even watchin survivalist videos on youtube? Believe me, when that BIG SOMETHING happens, whether it be natural or manmade, ya better be ready for the sake of bein READY! Some of y'all still denyin the existence of haarp & I would put up a reference but there's so much info on it that I don't need to. They tryin to kill US with EVERYTHING THEY got by puttin it in EVERYTHING WE NEED such as 1. puttin CHEMTRAILS in the AIR 2. puttin FLOURIDE in the WATER 3. puttin phthalates in just about all TOILETRIES 4. puttin ARSENIC in CHICKEN 5. puttin our YOUTH in PRISONS by 6. puttin POISONS (especially DRUGS & ALCOHOL) in the HOOD next to 7. puttin RELIGION in the PEEPO 8. thereby puttin PEEPO in CHURCH 9. which puts PEEPO in DEBT (payin tithes) & 10. puttin OUR PEEPO in FUNERALS too damn PREMATURELY. This has to STOP!

This izza shout out to all of y'all (supposed) CONCIOUS PEEPO out there. Bein that this is my blog I ain't gonna give a fuKKK about any of y'all feelins right now & if ya guilty of this, you can kiss my BIG BLAK ASS. I don't respect RELIGION but I RESPECT RELIGIOUS individuals who are doin the work for the COMMUNITY WE supposed to be servin. What I mean is, you can be ANYTHING ya wanna be but if you bickerin, fightin, arguin about whos GODS's dick is bigger, blah blah yakketty yak & so on, you ain't shit to me bcuz all that ain't gonna matter when the time comes! Get y'all act together & know that there are MANY ROADS to 1 DESTINY! Also, I don't wish to bash the LADIES but lately, I've been seein TOO MUCH of what my brother is sayin on this link here (check between 4:35 - 6:37) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX2q3nl8KLc. His take on Hip - Hop however is of COMMERCIALIZED Blak culture & not REAL Hip - Hop emenatin from the soul. If it don't apply,let it fly! Remember, there's only 1 YEAR LEFT!

This izza not a DOOMSDAY REPORT aka y'all NIGGAS GAVE UP! This here is to continue INSPIRING my BEAUTIFUL BLAK PEEPO into READINESS MODE as WE don't know what WE lookin for but it's comin. If I'm every Blak Man then I am Malcolm who went from NIGGA to GOD! Who brings a knife to a gun fight? The one who gets the drop FIRST bcuz he knew how to get to the enemy before THEY draw THEY weapon! You fight FIRE with WATER! Those without BRAVERY or COURAGE need not apply! You gotta go into this thang with the mentality to EMBRACE DEATH especially if ya life is to be given up for the YOUNG! Survival of the fittest ONLY the STRONG SURVIVE yo! Will you?

It's ADVERSE WEATHER whether ya LIKE it or NOT! Today on the SHORTEST day of the YEAR in the NYC area, it's about 50 degrees & very HUMID makin it feel more like 60! WE haven't had a cold spell yet & WE are OFFICIALLY in WINTER. I'll celebrate the New Year with y'all knowin that it truly starts with LIFE which SPRINGS forth in late march/early april. The poles have shifted. Some of US are shiftin into higher dimensional beings & some of US are still stuck on this earthly plane. lindsey lohan will die of a cocaine induced OD while lickin reptilian pussy. amy KraKKhouse will reemerge with elvis & make the comeback album of the ages. However Gaia (the earth) is gonna cleanse herself will occur. There will be NO NUCLEAR BOMB attacks. Peepo will stop BELIEVIN & will start KNOWIN that the Indigo, Crystal & Golden CHILDREN bein born are REAL! I should know bcuz I'm 1 of 'em. Y'all should know also that WE NEED the TRUTH in order to HEAL! The TRUTH is that the Blak Smith is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's ONLY 1 YEAR LEFT & if it don't happen naturally, THEY GONNA MAKE it HAPPPEN! What are YOU gonna do about it?


That was just a lil piece of the pie. As I always state, my book is available at www.lulu.com & the name is I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me. Stick with US & let's see things thru. To stay in touch, holla at me at my e-mail, bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). It's all about Blak Peepo so support ya BROTHA! Peace y'all

Comments

  1. what do you mean by 'the BlackSmith is the MAN'?

    I love everything you're saying. Been on the same page as you for a while now. we should turn the page ---> next level
    my frequency is getting so high now I can barely stay grounded. it's pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I don't respect RELIGION but I RESPECT RELIGIOUS individuals who are doin the work for the COMMUNITY WE supposed to be servin."

    Nice, I concur with this excerpt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Golden Children....If We are gonna survive, its going to be because of them....One Mind.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy