The GLITCH in the MATRIX!

Whatup my BEAUTIFUL BLAK PEEPO who don't even real eyes how BEAUTIFUL WE really are? white supremacy must be destroyed & only those BOLD ENUFF to express that should be rewarded in the end days, WAY LESS than 375 days away from the time that I'm writin this. Today, there won't be any main topic to this as I haven't been inspired to write but still litin the net up with hot videos from some good brothers adrressin the polygyny thing. I AM NOT MR POLYGYNY so don't paint me with that brush though I will participate in that dynamic when the times DEMAND it! Lets see what's happenin out there.

Last week, Mumia Abu Jamal was taken off of death row & given life in prison. An OG from philly told me some years ago that he wasn't gonna get killed via execution bcuz he is an INTERNATIONAL FIGURE that lots of MONEY could be made from. He also told me somethin that I never heard again ; that WE shouldn't be wastin time rallyin & marchin unless WE was gonna break him outta prison. He told me this in the late 90's & now I see the wisdom of the elders. In BKNY today, a cop got shot in the face & so some of y'all don't think that I'm not fair, I provide y'all with a video of  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jttMENrR0c. I luv that song & FTP!


Like I been tellin y'all for a while, this SEX SCANDAL shit been goin on as this is the KraKKa's way since THEY been here on this earth. They fuKKK babies, drink BLOOD & grind that meat in THEIR meat processin plants that ya eat for lunch as said by rabbi finklestein. With instant news in the AGE of INFORMATION, almost anyone can know anything anywhere they are in this great big world. I posted this a while ago but I don't know if y'all readin me bcuz ya might get flagged at the airport or won't get a job (like me) but WE SOULJAH on as the ANCESTORS taught US to do! This link should light a FIRE in all of y'all who still think that ya gotta FAIR CHANCE with these DEVILS & so http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm. Ayo, daddy george hw bush had a blak lover named brent! penn state izza KraKKa institution like yale & harvard. Every time WE turn around, joe paterno is sufferin somethin new & he fell a few days ago but why should I give a FUGG? Kinda reminds me of william casey who was the head of the cia durin the iran contra scandal who died right before he was to TESTIFY about that debacle. Ayo......them NIGGAS stage THEY DEATHS, get plastic surgery & still do DEVIL SHIT on some private land in air condition like hitler, jack ruby & jim jones. Believe it or not.

I don't know if y'all heard but as of late, Dr Ben has been ill. For those of y'all who don't know who he is, Dr Ben is perhaps OUR pre-eminent ANCIENT EGYPTIAN SCHOLAR who has written many books from OUR perspective debunkin alot of BULLSHIT by too many KraKKa's with agendas. First, he was in a hospital & now he's in a nursin home in the Bronx. He along with Dr John Henrik Clark defined what OURSTORIANS should be like & I wish to follow in their footsteps. To those of US especially in the NYC area, please visit & support this man as he gave his LIFE to US & the least WE can do is repay that with OUR presence of LOVE. Unfortunately, too many of US would rather give our money to drake or niki minaj as opposed to knowin who this man is. The days of OUR SCHOLARS dyin broke & alone has to stop & if WE were there for the likes of Betty Shabbaz, she would still be here. TAKE CARE of US!

Like I said in the beginnin of this article, I am not the POLYGYNY GUY though I will be when the times DEMAND it. Big shouts to my BROTHERS Tehuti Maat Ra & Hondo Solomon who give US much needed information that MOST SISTAS don't wanna deal with. Let me just say to Y'ALL SISTAS that if you against POLYGYNY, what are ya gonna do when every BM (ya FANTASY) marries & remains FAITHFUL & ya maternal instincts are hittin ya with no children & ya pushin 40? Examine & research! If any SISTA gotta answer for that, please base it in FACT & miss me with all that emotional shit. This thing was designed by WOMEN long ago as in a proper society, there will always be more women than men. Shit.....in india & especially china, there are more men bcuz they kill young gals which have led to a large IMBALANCE! Remeber, I said if ya must get at me, discuss how some of y'all POLYGYNY HATERS is gonna advise ya daughters of THEY options in this future that too many of US won't make it thru. That's all I gotta say on that for now.

wwIII already started as there are nato forces massing on the syrian border: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/12/are-us-troops-deploying-on-the-jordan-syrian-border.html. Rememba where ya heard it first. China, along with the ussr have already pledged to defend iraq if nato goes in & the us has sent soldiers to australia where china wants to be the only muscle flexer in the pacific. Egypt is still a powder keg & things there won't be settled for some time & Afrika............still doesn't have Africom but is surrounded. But wait......y'all ain't seen nothin yet. Wait until these starvin, obese ass ameriKKKans can't eat a burger with fries. You think y'all seen some shit yet? Oh & before I go - FUKKK KKKristmas & save ya money that ain't worth shit! I don't even like Kwanza but damn, if ya gonna celebrate this time of the year, celebrate that! I'm now in FUNDRAISER MODE & so if ya need a gift, HOLLA BLAK to me & buy my book so that I can continue runnin this site. If ya financially able, while ya at it, help out with a donation & to do so, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). The link to my book is at http://www.lulu.com/ & if ya want the e-book, holla at my contact info. I am the 5% of the 5%. I wish to build with y'all as that equals the 1%. I am the GLITCH in the MATRIX & hope that you are too! Join us! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy