Goin OUT with a BANG while EXPOSIN YOU!

Ok, this is the last day of the year & it seems like WE gonna have to go out with a BANG! To all of OUR SUPPORTERS, WE wish y'all the BEST & as WE now have 356 SYMBOLIC DAYS left, 2011 has been quite a year hasn't it? This year, I've found out so much more about the so called music industry, the reptilian agenda, covert pedophile rings goin up above & beyond high govt & corporate circles & the fact that I am a FORCE in the cyber community as far as keepin US in the know, where most others won't go. This is WHY I need Y'ALL to help SUPPORT me bcuz if I accept ADVERTISIN, my msg would be WATERED down by corporate interests. Y'all need that RAW SHIT & today will be no exception! In the last 24 hours, I've been FLAGGED by FaceBook bcuz of certain individuals & I'm almost sure that it was king noble though I've never said anything about his now EXPOSED ASS! Most of you out there have heard about his CULT FOLLOWIN &by now know that he has been basically PIMPIN OUR women usin such PSEUDONYMS as blaKKK supremacy, nu edutainment, militant hippies, ra intwy & who knows how many other names? For the 1st time ever, FaceBook just sent me a notice of caution statin that I was solicitin peepo that I don't know as if that was a stretch. Instead of TRASHIN a supposed BM, let me COPY & PASTE inbox emails that this dude sent me & let y'all be the judge.



  • Nu Edutainment
    • Do you have detailed information on that ugly cop SuperNat Turner? I wanna expose her. And I want to get all of her pictures cuz she deleted me. Can you send them?

  • Thursday
    Blak Smith
    • Hey NE, I do not engage in internet beefin. WE are not even friends so why would U ask me that? Good day.
  • Nu Edutainment
    Thursday
    Nu Edutainment
    • Shut the ffucc up hypocrite... I just asked you a question. Who cares what you think...
    • Your the one calling people cops and threating the girl fool.
    • Scared fatherfukkker!

Needless to say, after that I bloKKKed him & I knew that BS was comin but hey, that's my INITIALS & doesn't life get a lil boring without adversity? I actually LOL'ed that he would call me a  - well, the last line of his msg. After all of the controversy surroundin OUR Jamaikan BROTHA of a few weeks ago, this provoKKKateur NIGGA been on the offensive when all I did was call him out to give him a chance to come CLEAN & of he course he didn't bcuz he has now been EXPOSED! For those of you who don't know what I'm talkin about, this dude is ALLEGEDLY usin cult tactics to take women away from their homes for psychosexual rituals or somethin like it. I knew about those accusations levelled at him long ago & if ya want the REAL SKINNY, let my peepo tell ya what it is!

           
                               Let me start this whole conversation piece off with a warm and loving “Wadada” to my brothas and sistahs and announce to everyone that any form of white supremacy or chocolate coated white supremacy must be destroyed. Lately, on the social network that many know as “Facebook”, I have noticed a disturbing trend….an epidemic of effeminized African males and Fag Hags on an all out attack with their targets trained on the women and the elders in the conscious community, causing a disruption in the nation building and forgiveness process while implementing a Service-to-Self Attitude that benefits no one but the provocateurs narcissist appetite.These African males and Fag Hags are a problem and a hindrance to building productive dialogue between our men and women and allowing these types of actions have to cease in order for us to promote and build a village that will be safe and secure for our future generations.
     In the African Tribes of old, it was important to overstand that our people did not exist by a patriarchal, nor a matriarchal system…they ruled together, two equal chiefs, each sticking to their own roles, jobs and responsibilities in order for the whole village to run like a well oiled machine.  The women ran the home, and the men ran the land.  It is important to also overstand that it was the women who were the land owners, because mitochondrial DNA (which only women have), can be traced back to Eve, but male DNA can only go back 4 generations or so.  I say this for the purposes of pointing out that males and females are equally good at what they do, but they each have their place and roles, and when you start to blur the lines, you can’t help but end up with animosity between the male and the female with each overstepping the others boundaries.
     I, being a strong willed woman have found myself on the receiving end amongst others of these attacks that I am speaking of. I have my standards and opinions just like anyone else and when I see someone with questionable motives that may affect the healing process of our people… immediately question the intent. One such attacker is a well known individual on the social network (I will only use his initials) named KN.  Now, this brother promotes Black Supremacy, but all I have been able to see are white supremacy tactics…actually, the same mind control tactics that were used to get our ancestors on the slave ship “JESUS”.  This brother, “KN”, has not only attacked me under about 8 different pseudo-profiles but various other females as well. One of KN’s Pseudo names is Nu Edutainment, amongst others and so if you have this person in your social network, be wary of his intentions because under these pseudo names, he is a provocateur. 
     If a person does not promote healthy debate and dialogue among our people, this indicates that they are not “FOR” our people….they are basically “WHITE SUPREMISTS COATED IN CHOCOLATE”, and you cannot be for our people if you just sit back and allow the misconduct to continue in silence.  It takes a village my people, and these people will do whatever is in their power to keep a true village from initially forming in order to create our Nation.  It’s time to stand and be the true Kings and Queens you truly are and fight for ourselves and our children’s children. Abibifahodie.

That my peepo was a real piece written by the GREAT Super Nat Turner & WE ain't SCARED! She spoke on this dynamiKKK that Bro Umar Johnson hits on the HEAD yo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3wTp_EdCoQ&feature=share&fb_source=message (check at 7:05). I hope by now, that y'all see how SIRIUS WE are in the struggle for Blak Peepo. Instead of talkin about this SHIT, I should be informin y'all that Dr Ben is still in the nursin home & WE all hope that he sees 2012. WE wish all of you a HNY knowin that the year really starts with REJUVANATION when it SPRINGS eternal! No.....WE must be VIGILANT & deal with SIDESHOW NIGGADOM tactics which means that WE are EFFECTIVE in rootin out how really twisted some individuals are in this so called STRUGGLE. It's 2012 but in the TRUE EGYPTIAN CALENDAR, WE on the brink of 6252! That dude KING NOBLE is a FAN, a PHONY, a FAKE, a PUSSY, a STAN & if I can talk SHIT about the so called elite, then WHO the fuKKK are you? You leadin peepo to perdition. If ya workin for them alphabet boys, THEY fuKKKin you anyway & if not, you's a siKKK, twisted & perverted dude! Poof as you are jay-z & I'm Nas as in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub7EoRBwO0. Yeah NIGGA, you have been EXPOSED & given that you was given an ample chance to respond & didn't, don't HOLLA BLAK! He even tryin to hack into my account as I had to change the password but that's OK. Keep tryin BOY! The more you try to make US look BAD, the more peepo you gonna send OUR way. You lost 3000 peepo when you first took on SuperNat & ya only gonna lose more! All you get left is SABOTAGE! All y'all PSEUDONYM NIGGAS is FINISHED!!!! To all the rest of y'all who LUV what WE do, WE LUV you & will go HARD for US for these next 356 days. Stay UP, stay TUNED & most of all stay BLAK!


Get at me y'all! I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace.

Comments

  1. Let me check my friendslist. Nice article... Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to get DR BEN out of a fucking nurseing home! he should have a kingly transition cycle!
    Someone please step up and claim this godman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chiforce247.blogspot.com lets destroy dis-ease from within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blak Smith, unfortunately I am not unfamiliar with so called brothas that posture under the guise of Africa.

    I have TWICE been blocked from adding people and sending spam,the last time for 7 dys. I have been trying to speak to fb support regarding this process to no avail.

    Dont be discouraged Loved One! There are so many hators, procrastinors, and non-originators spreading salt in the struggle. DO NOT BE DEFEATED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleae take the time to follow myblog at http://thechinuexproject.blogspot.com/. Reciprocity

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll see all of U at the Cosmic Party. Nothing STOPS what WE doin & just know that WE have WAY LESS than 352 days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This monkey name Blak Smith is a cop
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168685676566990&set=a.134836806618544.19783.134134200022138&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you noticed, both of them claim I'm King Noble.but both of them know who exactly who I am. They just just being expedient for achieving 1 goal; that is to manoeuvre of who they really are...UNDERCOVER COPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And this Monkey Cop Blak Smith mentioned "Hey NE, I do not engage in internet beefin. WE are not even friends so why would U ask me that? Good day."<---- So If I was his friend, would he give me info on that cop Nappy Turner? And he talked about "Beefin, but he been "beefin" on this internet blog since 2009! gtfoh:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone is a cop or Agent besides you hunh? Like my mom used to say.....if you accuse everyone else of being something, then its usually you...hahahaha....Your on a sirius Witch (Agent) hunt aren't you Mr. Coon????? lmao....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love & Respect......Continue your pathway Brotha!!! Much Love...Thanks 4 the Info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agents gets sworn in by the government to honor an oath. If I was an agent I will know everything about you and have sum connections Nappy Turner. But I will get the info on you soon, and do it the Ra Intwy way:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy