Merry FUKKKIN X-Mas & yeah, WHATEVER!

Yeah, 2011 is almost over & how y'all doin? This goes out to my Blak Peepo & just know that if (for the most part) ya don't involve yaself in the BULLSHIT, you will still be here to see the Cosmic Party. As of today, there are 361 days LEFT! Shit is just krazy right now OR........is it that EVERYTHING is now NEWS bcuz ANYBODY witta camera/phone can WORLDSTARHIPHOP or YOUTUBE yo ASS if ya get caught slippin! There are hardly any secrets left & all of y'all SIMPS still believin in RELIGION never fail to AMAZE me. What do YOU believe in?

So I see most of US are concerned with the jordan shoe fiasco & though it is newsworthy, it's EASY to FOCUS on keepin US DISTRACTED while sotero & his CRONIES pass LAWS that further suppress yours & my LIFE. I posted this on my page but Y'ALL really need to see it to know how SIRIUS I am: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/cyber-war-against-u-s-china-involved-in-the-greatest-transfer-of-wealth-in-the-history-of-the-world_12222011. While y'all allowin these KraKKa's to show predictable NIGGADOM behavior & then REACT, THEY continuin doin what THEY do! What y'all choose to react to is ya choice & what's more, what do y'all expect outta NIGGAS besides NIGGA SHIT?

All of US ain't gonna make it & just bcuz YOU consider yaself, CONSCIENCE, in the STRUGGLE, AWARE, AWAKE or whatever THEY call that stuff doesn't guarantee that you will either & this is why I EMBRACE DEATH & think that you should too. Give yaself ya own gifts as NATURE only owes you the cycle of LIFE! Nobody Ever Really Dies like pharrel's group so JUMP BLAK & get yo act together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miH4FusxXWk. Though I haven't given up on all of US & use Malcolm X  as a GREAT EXAMPLE of what ANY of US can be, I've stopped wastin my time with CERTIFIED NIGGAS! If that's what you are, that's what I'm gonna call you. Not to worry though as you too can go from Niggas to Godz. That's the name of a great book by a dude named Akil & I think that y'all should read it.

I need y'all help! Now that my book is out & I've vowed to not seek any J.O.B (just over broke), I am actively seekin a publisher so that I can get 'em in stores. If anyone out there knows any reputable Blak Publishers, please get at me at my contact info provided below. Just to let y'all know, my book is not just about Hip - Hop, but about the good, bad & in between includin the 9 Peepo Activities as stated by Frantz Fanon & Dr Frances Cress Welsing. I just recommended a book & at the same time, I'm also gonna recommend mine. I need y'all help so COP MY SHIT!

Last year, I wrote a series entitled http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2010/07/hiphop-has-gone-wild-part-1.html.  It's a 10 Part Series so check it when you have time. As I was in the process of learnin about how that SHIT really works, I'm just NOW real eyesing how nefarious that industry is! In Are WE there yet, I showed y'all how DEMONIKKK THEY are in the last 7 minute video. In this segment, I'm gonna show how some former insiders are fightin BLAK. Gone are the days where WE refused to SELL OUT with no recourse. Please check it out & see what ya get outta it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zwlGMsTElQo. On the last note, WE at b2a gave king noble a chance to answer the accusations levelled against him 2 weeks ago & never heard BLAK from him. If any of you out there know him & believe that he has a right to speak his piece, ask him to contact US to explain himself by writin, youtube or whatever. Personally, I don't think he will answer as he has been exposed but.......................................Merry FUKKKIN Xmas! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE4IAy8kqU4. HOLLA BLAK!

Y'all know what it is. You want that book, get at me! If I piss you off, get at me! If I make yo ass LOL, get at me. If you luv me sayin HOLLA BLAK, get at me. You can contact me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). In order to review 2011, I'm gonna put the best post of the month out for the first 12  days of january. Y'all stay tuned as WE goin into 2012. Are y'all ready?

Comments

  1. Holla Blak!! Good shyt son! As far as a publisher goes, check out Lila Polite of Utley Book Publishing. She is alert, smart, saavy sister out of NYC with her own publishing house. You can catch her on FB. Send her a query and a copy of the joint, see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx yo & alrdy contacted her. Will be in touch & PEACE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy