A Sirius Shout Out

This izza SIRIUS Shout Out to all of my peepo with 372 days left. WE all know that my LUV for my peepo is at LEAST on this blog for US & so WE gotta keep it REALLY REAL for ALL of US! I know that KraKKa readin this shit with all of his arrogance! This morning, a young haitian man near where I live was killed by the police & THEY already gotta cockamamie story about him bein ARMED though he was known to be harmless: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/12/14/armed-man-shot-and-killed-during-confrontation-with-police-in-spring-valley/. Damn & this is why I be postin shit like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8 & whoever don't like it can KISS my BLAK SLANG speakin ASS! While WE gettin killed in these streets, too many of Y'ALL wanna wine about how I write & shit but that just means ya don't get what the fuKKK is really goin on out there & this ain't for you! Why not KILL Y'ALLSELVES? Who out there readin this still has time to HATE on the Blak Man & Woman when THEY just don't give a flyin fuKKK & y'all wanna talk that, "oh, ya blog is in ebonics shit?" Record numbers of peepo are leavin this country so check this link: http://rt.com/usa/news/leaving-us-america-country-289/. When are you gonna get it?

Did y'all hear about that record executive out in LA who got blasted & died last week? His name was john atterberry & he was a RAP mogul & this situation reminds me of a lil story I did last year http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2010/12/lies-disinfo-ms-info-part-i.html. Do y'all remember about the STAR WHACKER situation? With all of the info available today, how could any of US believe whatever the media says but as soon as I say somethin like AIDS izza HOAX or that POLYGYNY WILL happen, I get kicked outta groups & shunned by too many of y'all BITCH ASS sensitive types. WTF?  I now see why so many of THOSE who label SELF as concious now shun that title. Believe what ya believe but as much as ya cant prove CON, I can't prove PRO! Some of y'all believe in jesus but don't believe that 2Pac, Big Easy E & ODB were taken out by those very same MAGGOTS. This shit is pathetic & too many of y'all is scared to say the RIGHT SHIT. Well I ain't! This izza TEST of the EMERGENCY BLAK CASTIN SHYTSTEM! Fraidy cats STEP the fuKKK OFF!


Finally, this goes out to my dude King Noble. Most of y'all readin this are aware of who he is but for those of Y'ALL who don't - this dude is in chicago, ALLEGEDEDLY livin in a vermin infested abandoned buildin after takin BW away from their BM involvin children in this messy mix. Too be fair to that dude, I will reserve judgement but as a voice in this local/international & viral community, I would be remiss in not talkin about it as I'm tryin to UNITE ALL of US as Blak Peepo before WE are FORCED into it. Some of y'all gonna have to cooperate after KICKIN & SCREAMIN about dealin with this BLAK SHIT WE talk! Big shout out to Afrikan King for doin same & what I wanna do is allow for YOU King Noble, to get at me via email so that you can say what ya feel in regards to the allegations against you. Y'all seein inna published PUBLICATION that I will allow the man to have his say & WE hope that these shenanigans that you are accused of are FALSE. Whatever message you send (if you answer this) will not be altered & you can say WHATEVER you want! The ball is in your court yo.

WE gonna finish with this here. Racist White Supremacy shall be soon ERADICATED & many of US readin these very words that I just typed up want it really BAD but ain't doin NOTHIN to get there. Someone once said that YOU will NEVER POSSESS what you are UNWILLIN to PURSUE. What is ya purpose in life? Are you puttin ya life on the line to be FREE or are ya standin on the SIDELINES until it's CONVENIENT for ya to have that comin out party? Participate in the PROCESS & be that R.O.B.O.T.S aka Righteous Ones Bangin On The Systyem. Be that CHANGE that you wish to see. I gotta HOLLA at my peepo & that's what's been up lately. This has been a SIRIUS Shout Out. Peace.

Y'all already know what it is! Just sold 10 books today & y'all SIRIUSLY need to cop that I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me book. Some DUDE in Brazil died from spankin his monkey 42 TIMES yo! Take some of that time you would be havin sex & BUY my BOOK! If ya wanna get at me, check me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). As this SHIT goes on, WE GOIN in HARDER! Peace Y'ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy