Are WE Relatin?





Hey Peepo! Hey Blak Peepo! Hey my BEAUTIFUL Blak LADIES aka BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIES! Where my Runaway Slaves who ain't goin back? How y'all doin today? What it do? Who are ya? How are ya & all that HOOD SHIT? Y'all know who it is & how WE do! I'm that dude still thinkin about Haiti & her peepo. The 1 wishin that I could be like Moses, round up my peepo, move out the ghetto & live a better life! Yeah, that dude that is gonna get into a lil subject that I rarely deal with but every once inna while, WE just gotta go THERE! I'm speakin to y'all about relationships & after noticin certain patterns from some of OUR most BEAUTIFUL BW's, gotta go in on it. I hope that y'all takin notes bcuz WE here at b2a got somethin to say. Chime in in the comment sections & have ya say. Ya DON'T have to AGREE with what WE sayin here.


Ok, as I've said previously in my blog, IDGAF what any of y'all think about me & I think I've already proven that by talkin the SHIT that I talk. Now bcuz I say that DOESN'T mean that I don't care about YOU if ya PEEPO! What I want US to OVERSTAND is that WE don't ALWAYS have to AGREE on everything whether family, friends, neighbors, colleagues etc & whatever. I BELIEVE that Blak Peepo bein made into REACTIONARIES azza result of what WE have been thru for centuries now can make US so DISAGREEABLE especially when it comes to each other aka US, that too many of US can't see it! Of course this has a BASIS in its FOUNDATION in that if ya don't BLAME racist white supremacy, y'all are always gonna get it wrong by BLAMIN INDIVIDUALS who are merely REACTIN to what they've learned from years of persecution & conditionin. Let's go a lil further in.

A few weeks ago & previously in this blogsite, I told y'all that the so called elite keep control by employin the hegelian dialectic. If ya break it down, all of these DISTRACTIONS that THEY place in ya vista BOLSTER ya apathy while THEY keep control but wait....the LAWS of NATURE dictate that EVERYTHING CHANGES! It took THEM EONS to CHANGE US from sentient beins into these NIGGAS & BIATCHES that too many of US wanna hold onto. The worst N's & B's is the ones that don't know that they are such! Too many of US are so sick that WE call each other these same names but wanna fight when a KraKKa uses it. Some KraKKas such as v-nasty even get a pass to use it but I ain't never been that tight with a KraKKa to ever get that comfy usin that word & don't use it around 'em the rare times I do say it. WE now go into the meat of the article.

Lately, I've been accused of attackin the BW on this very site bcuz of observations or things that I've said here & on Face Book. Bcuz I've said such things inna MATTER of FACT way & bcuz of the impersonality of social networkin on the net, SOME of y'all have taken it as ATTACKIN when that premise is so far from the truth. I may be angry inside but it's at the KraKKa's who WISH to RULE the world. Get that thru ya head as I am a MAN & when I still see SISTA's not OVERSTANDIN that for Y'ALL, the SYSTEM wishes to be yo MAN, makin it a lil easier by allowin you to go to skool, givin ya section 8, food stamps, jobs & other govt programs while hardly givin US SHIT for you to turn around & say, go back to skool, yada yada, without takin how I feel about that into consideration & then labellin me as lazy with a dismissive attitude or whatever, WTF am I supposed to think? Too many BW be actin like this is 1988 when it was relatively easy to get a decent job & the economy wasn't in the shithole like it is today. Just know that when 1 is in a transition period from workin for corporate ameriKKKa to SELF, there will be bumps but nothing GOOD comes easy for US. Why do y'all think most guys who struggled for YEARS & finally make it, DOG women without a care?

To end this so that y'all don't think that I'm upset at YOU as an individual, when ya lookin at BM who are DOIN what they must, decide on where YOU are at before ya start sayin you can do this or that to me & my brothas. The instinct to provide has never left US but with that SCIENTIST hirin US for only menial labor, makin US SWEAT for every penny WE get, affects OUR RELATIONSHIPS! When ya dealin with the 1% aka Runaway Slaves, WE not doin that ROMANCE SHIT so stop expectin it if ya dig ME/US. The way I see it, if ya wanna get down, ya gonna have to adjust ya way of thinkin bcuz I'm not yo average! When a BM can't be a BM in his CASTLE, he ain't gonna remain very long & if ya gotta good 1 LADIES, ya better be careful of what ya say & HOW ya say it. Just like you don't wanna be seen azza a sex object, WE don't wanna be seen as an open wallet. That's something for ALL of US to THINK about, so to all of my PEEPO; WE got WAY LESS than 325 days to go. To see what I say visually, check this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ZBGwX0LaQ. Peace.


Y'all already know what it is. The Blak Smith just had to do it again. We want y'all to stay up with US so get with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Anyone wishin to rebut me can so do but it will & MUST be done in a RESPECTFUL manner as I am just me & cannot see ALL angles. It is what it is & so HOLLA BLAK! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy