Hip Hop OURSTORY!




jbssobs.jpg






Yeah watup my peepo? How y'all doin? The air is pricklin & the vibrations lately have been GREAT! I can feel that something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ & man am I feelin HOOD! It's as if NOTHIN can hold me back anymore & I ain't even where I need to be but like sex, it's COMIN! These KraKKas is Krazy man & THEY ain't gon stop so to ALL of my REAL BLAK PEEPO, KEEP GOIN & that's an ORDER! WE got the momentum & despite the police killins happennin around US, know that WE will see OUR day so HOLD ON! Keep yo emotions in check & STAY ALIVE! The cycle of LIFE starts with the SCIENCE of LIFE & know that in the GRAND SCHEME of THINGS that you've already WON (1). I feel my VIBRATIONS heightenin & some of y'all already know what I mean. If ya don't, maybe this article won't resonate for ya. It's all about US!

Lately, I don't even have time or the wherewithal to talk about all of the negativity goin on. Tellin y'all about WARS, more WARS & rumors of WARS ain't gonna stop 'em & in fact, every stressful shituation ya go thru can be likened to that battle that ya go thru everyday. Man, on 3 or 4 hours sleep, I can now get up MOTIVATED as there's ALWAYS somethin to do. I sleep so lil now & my diet is not perfeKt but a lot better. I don't know about you but I'm aiight! The vibes that I got from the JB's show the other nite put me on a new HIGH & boy does it feel GREAT! Let's talk about it!

First of all, good looks to the PROMOTION TEAM that goes by Lo-Key. Shout out to the GOD Ezact & the Lo-Key FAM who did it all in GRAND STYLE! Big UPS to Zulu Jeff & to all the peepo who REPRESENTED Golden Era Classic Hip Hop. This reunion tour was a smash yo & so many cats from the recent past represented it right! The GODS & the EARTHS were there. Zulu Nation was in there DEEP! Righteousness was in the piece. Afrikans was in the place. The 5 Boro's REPRESENTED! The NY Metro was in the HOUSE STRONG & peepo lined up all nite despite the show bein sold out way before it jumped off. The Native Tongues REPRESENTED! Hip Hop REPRESENTED!

Big shout to Math who showed up in the piece who represents Burkina Fasao. While there I met, Grouchy Greg who runs www.allhiphop.com. A special shout goes to A.A Rashid who was up in there. Shout out goes to Hakim Green who did a great set. Shout out goes out to Dres of Black Sheep, Jarobi from the Tribe, Geechie from Camp Lo, Sadat X & Grand Puba, (who will be in the next Lo - Key show along with X-Clan & Jersey's finest in the Poor Righteous Teachers), John Robinson formerly known as Lil Sci from the former Science of Life & now the A-Alikes, DJ Jazzy Jay, DJ Kid Capri, Kool Kim who now goes by NY Oil the Ideal, DJ Red Alert, Lakim Shabazz Allah, LONS w/o Busta, the JB's & of course, so many more others. Of course the nite wouldn't have been complete without havin DJ Kool Herc aka the Grand Daddy of Hip Hop there. The nite was BEAUTIFUL, HISTORIC & will go down in the annals of time. Mark February 8th 2012 as the REEMERGENCE of the REALEST comin thru to you!

Most of all, YOU REPRESENTED! As I said in the previous article, I am the Golden Era! To boot, I am the Glitch in the Matrix. I am the Alpha & the Omega & ain't goin nowhere no time soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5-GBB4P5Y! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOY4vqc5yss.
And don't ever FORGET that I am http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI. Ya see, sometimes WE gotta remind y'all of the GENIUS that is US without any interference or interruption. Don't y'all ever forget that Hip Hop dyin is like Blak Peepo dyin. Let me post up 1 more so y'all know what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwz-K9gg9E. Ok, I think I made my point & so Hip Hop - TAKE it AWAY! Peace.

P.S - What I MOST loved about this show was that almost the whole audience was BLAK!



Yeah, the Blak Smith is a Hip Hop Microphone Fiend! He is also a lover of Afrika & anything that comes from the GENIUS of who & what WE are. As that is the case, I look to preserve the BEST of ALL that WE have to offer. WE feel the same way for y'all. You know WHAT & HOW WE do! If ya have anything to contribute, WE will give y'all a chance to promote ya thoughts, products or services here on this site. To get at me, holla at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Like a Detroit area code, WE now have 313 days left so keep on with the KEEPIN ON! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy