It's 2012 & Blak Peepo are still.........




Hey there Blak Peepo & how Y'ALL doin? By now, unless ya sleepin under a rock, you know that Whitney Houston, OUR much troubled SISTA has passed on to the ANCESTRAL REALM. As Way to Many have already DIED too young & as I've covered this extensively, expect MORE to die as THEY cull OUR numbers. Now I don't know HOW or WHY this lady died but I expect it to be somewhat like when amy krakkhouse died. As stated in a previous article here in b2a, it seems like amy had shed all of her previous handlers & what happens when handlers get shed is........ya start rememberin stuff THEY wanted ya to forget such as the Multiple Personality Disorders given thru such projects like mk - ultra. Y'all need to look up Project Monarch & make a note that I'M NOT SAYIN FACTUALLY that she died at THEIR hands. This is why ya need to be really careful bcuz once it's known that you're an addict, like ODB& ak, it's easy to label ya death as an overdose even if ya shed the drugs & alcohol. Anyhoo, this is all comes on the heels of 1 of the GREATEST RITUALS in the SUPERBOWL, with the queen of all witches in madge, who represented the polar opposite of who & what Whitney was. Let's see how this all plays out in the comin days as WE are livin in the days of REVELATIONS where all will be REVEALED! Like a Chicago area code, WE got 312 days left!

Another thing happenin lately is jeremy lin, the new point guard sensation who plays for the ny knicks. Seeminly & out of NOWHERE, this guy is all over the place turnin other teams into mincemeat even bestin the lakers & kobe bryant. A young beautiful SISTA named Autumn Ashanti said the other day that HE may be the distraction the chinese need to disguise that THEY are takin Afrika! I think that the chinese are doin the dirty work of the europeans as THEY have a bloodline in the Li Family & before Y'ALL say that I'm readin into this too much, check this link out here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm. If yo lazy ass don't like readin, then scroll down slightly & read the part where it says UNDERSTANDING HOW CHINESE NAMES ARE JOINED & guess who's name is in there?

So......what was this dude doin on his 2 previous teams? Y'all do know that he got cut from the warriors & the rockets right? He came here & sat on the bench & out the blue now, he's this AMAZIN WIZARD of basketball ALL of a SUDDEN? The Blak Smith doesn't believe in coincidence & for him to come up this way sounds like a movie & if WE use the proverbial hegelian dialectic, WE can find all of the variables jumbled into a neat ball of PURE fuKKKery! Every so often, THEY gotta DISTRACT ya with all of these SIDE ISSUES so that ya stop concentratin on bein FREE bcuz THEY time is UP & by DISTRACTIN ya, ya won't PREPARE for the position ya supposed to have! To all of my Blak Peepo, STOP gettin DISTRACTED as ya time is now & DEATH is the ultimate SACRIFICE! You may have to sacrifice SELF for ya CHILDREN so get ready to see peepo around ya DYIN all the time! Concentrate on EVERYTHING you INGEST & let's get outta life what WE supposed to. For now though, let's get into......................


the fact that Blak Peepo are still BUGGIN! It's now 2012 & Blak Peepo are still denyin that LIFE as WE KNOW it will SOON CEASE to EXIST! As this winter has been better than last summer, it may be through ADVERSE WEATHER whether Y'ALL LIKE it or NOT! It snowed an inch a few days ago & that didn't even last the whole day as it was warm & melted before noon. Blak Peepo still eatin pork....smmfh! Blak Peepo in 2012 are still lookin at J.O.B.S as the ONLY way to make money & when ya try & show 'em how to come up will STILL make excuses as to why it CAN'T work. It's 2012 & Blak Peepo still come late to everything if they feel it ain't important & make BULLSHIT ASS excuses when ya hold 'em accountable but then wanna complain when SHIT just ain't right. I ain't tryin to hear that! What a shame!

It's 2012 & Blak Peepo still lookin at peepo who apologize as WEAK! Let me tell y'all how surprised peepo are after I've been nice to 'em for a while & then when I rip they monkey asses to shreds airin 'em the fuKKK out how THEY never wanna be on my bad side again. Y'all just don't know! Don't get on my bad side yo! 2012 & peepo still laughin & jokin when ya tell 'em about shit like the Reptilian Agenda & the relation with the cosmos to US. 98% of the universe is BLAK! It's 2012 & Blak Peepo still think that the only intelligent beins are everybody besides US. It's 2012 & some of y'all still believe that columbus discovered ameriKKKa & that ya history started with THEM findin US wherever WE were as WE are everybody & everything & already been everywhere. Hold that!

Yeah, I'm goin in NOW.........it's 2012 & NIGGAS is still invitin me to CHURCH! What the fuKKK type shit you on YO? I'm an AVOWED HATER of all RELIGIONS & if ya don't like that then don't read my shit & if ya feel that this is pointin at YOU, then take it as such! I used to be on some real disrespectful shit when it came to this & if ya want me to go there, go ahead & test me but I ain't fuKKKin with no religious deities as I'm a Garveyite/Dr Clark/Dr Ben type dude! BTW, Dr Ben is still in the hospital in the Bronx & if ya need the address, look on my page on FB. That is my rule 100,000% so if ya feel the need to ask me to go to church, I'm gonna tell ya to SICK my DUCK as I'm tired of sayin it & ain't gonna say it no more. You on some SUCKER ASS BUSTA SHIT & it ain't funny yo. If ya invite me, I'mma invite you!

All of you should have a blog so you could smack the SHIT outta peepo anonymously! Those who violate need to respect as when I'm corrected on somethin, I apologize. Ayo, it's 2012 & alot of y'all ain't bought my book yet & the name of it is, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me. That book is 321 pages of FIRE packed with info that could free you into that Faith Walk ya need to be takin! Special shout out to all of my supporters especially Sharon Smith & Sybil Gaia. I will be shoutin some of y'all out in subsequent articles & if ya need to holla at me, GET at ME! I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). 312 left so STOP invitin me to BULLSHIT & stay alive. Peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy