It's the FOOD Dummy!








Ya might wanna check this before ya go in: http://thetruthorthefight.wordpress.com/2009/02/07/codex-alimentarius-how-the-global-elite-will-control-your-food-supply/.

Ayo! Whatup my peepo & whatitdo? This is the Blak Smith again & WE goin in with these 3 deaths of celebrities lately namely Don Cornelius, David Peaston & angelo dundee. Some of y'all may not know the last 2 but David Peaston sung this song BLAK in the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdkcOvt55qw. dundee was most popularly known as Muhammad Ali's trainer durin his peak years. I salute 'em as THEY have all made an IMPACT on Blak Society. With Ali bein illl as of late, dundee's death takes on a certain type of significance. I don't know what it is but lately, TOO MANY are DYIN too YOUNG & though with the exception of Peaston, those other dudes were older & plus, dundee was a KraKKa so y'all know I ain't givin a F about that. BTW, how y'all KraKKa's doin? No luv so let's go in on how this year so far is shapin up!


This food shit is krazy right about now y'all. In late 2010, a law named S.510 dropped & the very 1st test case for this was in decatur ga just outside of atlanta when I was still livin there. For those of y'all not familiar with the case, I provide the link: http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/georgia-farmer-fined-5k-for-growing-too-many-veggies/. Don't know if y'all heard but the company that used to be known as black water, now known as xe was bought by some of ya favorite peepo in monsanto:  http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/monsanto-now-owns-blackwater-xe/, who practically run the fda aka the FuKKKin DiKKK Authority who thereby run the food chain & how MOST of US get food on OUR table. Are some of US at least THINKIN about OUR OWN food supply? Rememba, last year, I wrote a 10 Part Series in february named Fast Food Info & I'll provide the link here for all of y'all to see: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/02/fast-food-info-part-i.html. If ya still eatin Fast Food, GTFO my page yo! Sorry to link y'all to death but as I posted on this very site yesterday, YOU MUST LEARN!

I gave y'all enuff to go on & as FOOD to EAT is something that WE MUST all do, WE gotta go in on it some of the time. If ya eatin FAST FOOD other than bein FAMISHED after not eatin for 3 days inna row & ya gotta physically commandin job, GTFOH! WE ain't talkin to those of y'all who can't change & if ya see the quote in the beginnin, kissinger said that to control the FOOD is to control the PEEPO! As these KraKKas LOSE CONTROL bcuz there are VERY FEW of  'EM, THEY are the TRUE MINORITY who's time is up! The last bastion of THEY SHYSTEM of CONTROL is in the FOOD SUPPLY & y'all need to know this. Afterall, WE ALL GOTTA EAT!

WE gonna go in just a lil bit about who the monsanto family is. Though you may think of 'em as italians as the name kinda implies that, they are khazars! khazars are the so called jews who y'all now call hebrews but as I already linked y'all all to death already, I'm hopin that y'all 1. either know who they are OR 2. RESEARCH & find out who they are. I found about about this family in the late 90's after I achieved KOS BUT........I came across this name a few short years ago in a book entitled the Secret Relationships between Blacks & Jews. At the time of readin that book, I THOUGHT that THEY were newcomers to the game of white supremacy but THEY probably related to all of the presidents & such. Though it's a book written by the noi, I luv the book as y'all have to OVERSTAND that whether compromised or not, every so often, even compromised entities have to give up REAL INFO so as to keep the faithful, FAITHFUL. Like the bank bailouts of the late 80's - early 90's & more recently in the last few years, all the nwo is doin now is CONSOLIDATIN! Recognize THEIR hegelian ways & actions.

As these white NIGGA DEVILS know that THEY time is up & all, THEY don't give a fish about what ya think! Simply put, just bcuz ya just heard of the monsanto family recently doesn't mean SHIT! Check out this last link & see just what WE mean: http://www.rense.com/general76/ssje.htm. Ya see, as I said in my last report, TOO MANY of Y'ALL NIGGAS is too damn EMOTIONAL for me as when I put FACTS up in here, y'all ain't got much to say but these FAMILIES, some that y'all NEVER EVER heard of get a pass as y'all say NOTHIN about 'em & wanna get at me for tellin y'all that IDGAF about yo emotions. Save that ire & anger for these NIGGAS & start knowin who the fuKKK ya up against. If I were YOU, I would HELP dudes like ME to expose THEM so y'all can know what the hell to look for! Rememba, THEY don't CARE about what ya know - THEY only care about what YOU can DO about it. At the end of the day, this particular article ain't even about FOOD. It's about what are YOU gonna do. By now, I hope that y'all at least know where I'm comin from. After this, HOLLA BLAK!


 Damn! When I go BLAK & read my articles sometimes, I be like DAMN! The BLAK SMITH (if I do say so myself is 1 bad mother s.y.m) but I'm talkin about Blak! Bein that no 1 understands me but my woman (always iffy), I need y'all to feel me flow. Check for me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace & Luv to all of my PEEPO!

Comments

  1. Wonderful post, I'm glad that u stated they don't give a f*** because their time is up and they want to take down everything even Earth because they have to go. So putting dis_ease in blankets, foods and other is what they do. They are a disease to the planet. Wonderful info. By Kimmy ware

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. b2a just LUVS KW & all the LUV that she shows US! 322 is the # of skull & bones & that's what THEY got left.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy