WE gotta talk about the DEVIL in the MUSIC (industry)! My LIVICATION 2 WH



Ayo! Today, I'm callin all of y'all to attention! Strap up bcuz this is gonna be a HOT ONE that's gonna piss a lot of y'all off but y'all already know that IDGAF! WE gonna be puttin up mad links so on this one, ya might as well call me HONEST abe LINK(on). Ayo......like I wrote a few months BLAK, these DEVILS are ASS NAKED & puttin too many of US to sleep as THEY show US who THEY really are & I ain't talkin about yo RACIST ASS supervisors at work. I'm talkin about those bosses who are 7 bosses ahead of yo boss who meets with the politicians & bankers. Ya boss works just like you & takes orders to hopefully climb up to be 1 of 'em one day & for all of you still think that workin, votin, gettin an education from THEM & just plain overall CONFORMIN to this system is the way to go, keep on readin as I'm about to piss you the fuKKK off. If ya don't like it, you can fuKKK off!

If ya gettin educated without a foundation as to who you are in this SHYTSTEM, then ya education is for the purpose of servin racist white supremacy point period, point blank. If ya think not, then ya need to read or watch the Spook who sat by the Door by Sam Greenlee. Entertainment today as defined by the DEVIL is the EVIL that men do! The DEVIL is a DEVOLution of US. If ya think not then check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AaJjsJi1f0.* Chaka has had her share of issues & is a VET of the industry so why not take it from her? To boot, this is just a PIECE of that intervue as in another part, she says that the industry is DEMONIC & had a manager tell her that,"ya worth more DEAD than ALIVE!" To all of you naysayers who don't know SHIT about the music industry, hold this 1 before ya go to the next paragraph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3imwQqjz.

Now that ya saw that, why was MJ intervued by a rabbi? Why are WE still enthralled by this SHIT? WE are the TALENT but think that WE need adulation. That need for this adulation is KILLIN OUR very BEST & it needs to stop. As stated before, in the 90's, I was valiantly pursuin a record deal & never got one & boy am I glad that it didn't happen but I chalk it off as the EXPERIENCE that enabled me to write: http://www.lulu.com/product/hardcover/i-ain%E2%80%99t-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/18622900?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1. Ayo, do y'all remember this?: http://www.gigwise.com/news/70707/Bon-Iver-Causes-Outrage-At-Grammy-Awards. This is the attitude that Blak Peepo need to adopt as WE need to turn inward, bcuz like Onyx, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT5Wb13DiWg. I'm just gettin started.

How many of y'all remember this song?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU. That my friends is possibly, 1 of rocks all time classics by the eagles. Did any of y'all know that the hotel california was a real place that was renamed the http://www.beverlyhillshotel.com where OUR BELOVED SISTA died? Did y'all know that the song they made was about the excesses of a gettin high lifetsyle hollyWEIRD style? Word to my Ma Dukes who is still alive yo, I can't make this shit up so look here NON BELIEVIN ASSES: http://www.2012.com.au/Hotel_California.html. Or check out anton lavey who founded the satanist church at.....OMG, this place: http://www.itwillpass.com/facts-Hotel-California-Eagles-first-Satanic-Church.shtml on 6/6/66. That's 4 sixes for y'all that think numerology is a joke. Y'all still thinkin that I'm BULLSHITTIN? I'm gonna start my own CATTLE FARM so I could have that BULL SHIT in yo eyes til they OPENED!

I've been tellin y'all for a minute that all of the top dudes in this music shit are undercover ZIONISTS who are charismatic on camera. They are ACTORS like the pope & wield MORE POWER than him as THEIR music reaches EVERYONE who likes the tunes & melodies makin US into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godPOaurk6w&ob=av2n. Blak music is the most popular worldwide & with this new batch of musicians, THEY are destroyin US with the vibrations & frequencies. tommy motolla & clive davis can be said to be the ones to have killed Mike & Whitney but if I say that THEY did it, y'all would say that I'm a conspiracist. The 1st grammy party was held in this hotel so how much fuKKKin coincidences do ya need yo? Some of y'all want the video, the fingerprints, the motive & all of the evidence of what THEY been doin for a long time as if ya didn't have enuff of HIS STORY to go on. Don'y y'all remember Jimi Hendrix, Otis Redding, Minnie Ripperton & Donny Hathaway? Let me tell y'all once AGAIN that these DEVILS luv to let y'all know that THEY did it but REVEL in ya SORROW as WE argue about "oh well, she was a DRUG ADDICT" or "that's how it goes when ya livin the life" or whatever type shit ya wanna say when things like this happen. Remember, these peepo were HUMANS & could have been ya brother/sista/mother/father/uncle/aunt/niece or nephew. Ya neighbor or employer. Think about that.

From this point on, I want y'all to think about what Y'ALL are allowin you & ya children to INGEST into y'all systems! If ya don't know what that word means, here ya go: www.dictionary.com. If you's a jesus/mohamed/abraham FREAK or just a HATER of Blak Nation Buildin, by now if ya don't see what this is about from peepo who are INSIDE & have NOTHIN to lie about, then DON'T write me to say that this is all conspiracy! Before THEY got to Kanye, he told US that bush didn't care about Blak Peepo. Chaka Khan can LOSE her life & was obviously in grief at the news of her dear SISTA dyin like that. taylor swift has a new video that's a ritual & if it don't creep ya out, I don't know what will: http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/our-country/taylor-swift-ghostly-location-video-safe-sound-152330948.html. That after party was a RITUAL to ease Whitney's death out with all of the energy of Blak Folk yo! As she was no longer any good to 'em bcuz of losin her voice, her purpose was DONE! Check this last video out comin from a KraKka who's tellin the TRUTH about that & THEM gettin they strength from REPTILIAN BLOOD!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_0FbZnrQ0&feature=share. I cannot make this shit up but I can show ya better than I could tell ya! This has been a Blak Smith presentation & as I want for you what I want for myself, know that ya got 310 SYMBOLIC DAYS left before ya do the real work that WE need to BUILD a  new NATION. Whatever ya do, do NOT let THEM DISTRACT ya from ya MISSON! Stay well & peace.

Y'all need to revue these series that I wrote in 2010 detailin the insides of the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Check 'em out here at  http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2010/07/hiphop-has-gone-wild-part-1.html & at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2010/11/hollyweird-has-gone-wild.html. As they are series, read 'em when ya have time.

*Y'all need to know that this link is too TRUE bcuz ya have to copy & paste it into the browser as it won't directly link up. Stay tuned as WE get more into this as the days go.

With the shit that I'm writin, how is it that ya don't have my book (link uptop) yet? Anyhoo, as I already said enuff, get at me when ya sirius at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Look for more BULLSHIT to come down the pike as the Krakka knows that he is so OVER & can't do SHIT about it. Ya job more than ever is to make sure that ya don't go down with him. HOLLA BLAK if ya hear me.
I LIVICATE this song to my BROTHERS Jay, Tito & Lee & to the rest of my b2a FAM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEQ4yAFiJkY&feature=related.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy