I'm SURPRISED!

This is TAKE 2 of this article so before I greet y'all, just know that! What up to my peepo out there? I'm talkin about my Blak Peepo Y'ALL! How y'all doin? I'm SURPRISED that Y'ALL ain't got it yet but my book is off the CHAIN twice yo! If ya ain't cop it yet, ya way late & way remiss in ya REVOLUTIONARY FERVOR! Here it is at: http://www.lulu.com/product/hardcover/i-ain%e2%80%99t-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/18622900?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/2. Ya need to cop that bcuz ya got 287 days left! Yeah, WE gotta lot of US who know what time it is but the vast majority doesn't have a clue! This include those of y'all with advanced degrees who think that ACADEMIA is the only way to go. Note that I said the word ONLY as school in & of itself is not the problem or the solution. Once ya know ya BLAK SELF & luv ya Brotha & Sista as SELF, then ya alrite. There's a lot to be SURPRISED about today so let's get into a lil of that as WE go in on it. Hope I don't SHOCK ya in the process.


I'm SURPRISED that Y'ALL ain't talkin about the SOLAR FLARES that have been & are BOMBARDIN the EARTH these last few days. I've been talkin about this for over a year now & though it has yet to impact anything that WE can see with the naked eye, it will so make yaself aware of it. In case ya haven't seen or heard about 'em, check this out: http://news.yahoo.com/sun-fires-off-2-huge-solar-flares-one-123401740.html.


Have y'all heard about this thing with the detroit 300? This is a group out there in michigan statin that all GANG  BANGERS are the enemy of Blak Peepo. I have peepo out there & though WE may not know it, THEM niggas is killin too many children & elders! This group got together recently as a result of yet another child dyin at the hands of gang bangers shootin at a house in the hood there. SOMETHING has to be DONE & the reason why I have ISSUES with it is bcuz this group is with the police dept. This is what I think of 'em: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jttMENrR0c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB7C13AABD938BB1F.


Something has to be done there bcuz too many of US are dyin & it ain't national news bcuz it's US! I'm gonna provide the video link here so Y'ALL can see for y'all selves & just know what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPHP4YXIpNE. To the peepo of the D where it's COLD at, y'all need to make up yo mind as to who & what ya gonna do but I liken what's happenin there to the atlanta child murders of the early 80's that's still shrouded in mystery. At the end of the day, who's puttin the gangs up to the killin for these results to arrive to this? Will the detroit 300 have the same attitude with dirty cops on the force? How did y'all feel about this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D7N1KWoQKU.

Have any of y'all who hate kanye west really examined y'allselves? I ask this bcuz I still believe til this day that he was FORCED into bein part of this EVIL roc nation as a result of bein tied in with gay-z. Ever heard of the sayin to not wish too hard for somethin bcuz ya might get it? To me, that sayin is more than appropriate for this case & here's why; tellin US that bush didn't care about US was his MAMA's death certificate as THEY waited to kill her like THEY did Michael Jackson. Upon examination, THEY ain't that ORIGINAL so start lookin at this shit from a differnet lens. BUT...........how come no one talks about other Hip Hop standouts who OBVIOUSLY did the same & I mention some of 'em here on this blog periodically? I'm talkin about someone like cee-lo green formerly of the goodie mobb. This dude was a 1 man wreckin crew against the nwo with songs like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzwWOSwNY8 & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMR4xcG-xSQ. If ya never knew, HE went thru the ritual right in front of OUR eyes on the cover of his St Elsewhere album wearin the dress & now makin songs like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXclbNuXSc. This has NOTHIN to do with TALENT as INFLUENCE is what THEY are after so THEY must use INFLUENTIAL PEEPO! I've reported here a lil while BLAK, that this dude had a pic in a free Atlanta weekly sittin in a car with 2 white chiKKKs holdin up the goat horns lookin DIRECTLY into the camera BUT I know that he's way in bcuz he's on a major tv show & he graced the stage with madonna durin the ritual before Whitney got killed aka the superbowl & NOBODIES talkin about it & I wanna know why he gets a pass & no one else does. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXv1eDp-oU8&feature=player_embedded.


Finally WE get to the end & WE are totally fuKKKed up about how none of y'all soeteroites aka obamites ain't talkin about this: http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-death-andrew-breitbart-641/. This dude was a conservative BLOGGER like me who had a LOT MORE CREDITIBILITY bcuz he was a so called jew, white, rich, helped start the huffinton post, exposed a congress man from ny (rep weiner) in a sexting scandal who later RESIGNED & was reported to have unflatterin footage of barry while he was at harvard. Where all of y'all peepo who so luv this so called NIGGA (p)RESIDENT? Paul Mooney was the 1st person to label KKKlinton as the 1st blaKKK (p)resident & y'all ran with that but do y'all remember that they also used to call him SliKKK willy & WILD bill? Unlike the bushes, that nigga bill had peepo all around him dyin like a motherfuKKKa includin his closest who could implicate him & most of y'all don't know that. Ron Brown comes to mind. All of these (p)residents have goon squads & what makes ya think that soetero doesn't have his own? Most of y'all don't care about how this stuff really works so whether barry killed this guy or not is of no moment to me but just like I can't prove that he did, you can't prove that he didn't & this makes this a CONSPIRACY! This dude just dropped dead of a heart attack at the age of 43 & hardly any Blak Peepo are talkin about that but check this yo:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM. Are you SURPRISED yet?


Yeah, the Blak Smith is ME & I am HIM! Y'all need me for lectures, workshops, seminars & such get at me. I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Get at me as ya HOLLA BLAK dude. Peace with not much time left.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy