The Harder They Come (1972)



Hey b2a & guess who's BLAK? This is the........by now I think y'all know the name & this 1 goes out to my peepos from the Carribean who CLAIM that I don't SPREAD LUV the PROPER WAY! As I've been CRAZY BUSY promotin my book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me, haven't had much time to TYPE up a blog & so I show Y'ALL US inna CLASSIC WAY! This 1 right here is the ULTIMATE JAMAICAN flick that let US know what was goin on pon the YARD! I LIVICATE this to alla my PEEPO & WE all need to know that WE are the same, if not in COLOR, then WE are the same in OPPRESSION! Big up to Jimmy Cliff & to all of the MASSIVES wherever WE be! I LUV BLAK PEEPO & will continue to do so. Til 259 is gone, please keep enjoyin how WE get at ya & never forget to HOLLA BLAK at my e-mail: bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Live right & get at ME! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I just saw this movie in my Latin America & Caribbean class.
    This guy jimmy cliff is talented. I've never heard of him before. He went hard though. Killing cops and everything. He made some bad choices because of challenges and things people did to him. There is always another path to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a MOVIE about someone U know who did the SAME SHIT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy