DEATH comes in 3's!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ms70RLDsc.


Hey there my peepo! How y'all? Hope all is well & thanks for stickin with US whether WE give ya articles, songs, movies, links or articles from contributors. Shit, WE be even puttin up pictures of thangs WE think y'all ought to be seein. As of now, T Martin killer has YET to be bailed outta jail & WE cannot afford to relax on this 1 bcuz as WE speak, them NIGGERS is CONCOCTIN somethin to get his ass out! When they do, THEY gonna have hella police in & around the courthouse so don't get REACTIONARY as this SHITUATION ain't notin but Cornbread Earl & Me 2012. Peepo, peepo, WORK WITH ME & OVERSTAND that WE are livin in the days of REVELATIONS as in REVEAL! If you are unlike me & NOT REVEALIN the going ons of the world, then what is bein UNFURLED onto you? Put that in ya pipe & SMOKE IT!

So today I'm writin about how TIME is absolutely fuckin FLYIN lately & how almost all the time, how peepo are just dyin left & right all around me. All WE can say to that is to KEEP on LIVIN & LIVE LONG & WELL! Yeah, that includes diet, sex, what you THINK & the air you breathe. Also, ya must be drinkin good water! Don't underrate any of those things & you should be ok. As I always tell y'all, I don't wanna be alone at the cosmic party & I wanna see all non SELLOUTS partyin with me smokin that goodie, drinkin on some good vino & just havin a good ole time where food is plentiful, clean & from the earth. Who doesn't want that?

Ok, so WE had 3 recent deaths that started 2 weeks ago & I knew another was comin. 2 weeks ago, WE had the revered Gil Noble go on US after his massive stroke last year. For those of you not familiar with OUR BABA, he was the host of the BEST SHOW on TV, Like it Is on wabc ny for over 40 years. This dude was on that channel after the assassination of MLK & that show was on the choppin block but thru activism of those who CARED, the NIGGERS couldn't cancel his show. He interviewed all of our BEST from Dr Clark to Dr Ben to Kwame Toure on down to peepo who had somethin to say who were not famous. It was on his show where I saw how RAW ny was when THEY totally shut down the Black United Fund & their fearless leader, Kermit Eady. Yea, Gil had parents from Jamaica but was born & raised in Harlem. He was there when Malcolm was on the soap boxes. He was there when Harlem was burnin! He was there when the protests happened on the New York City campuses. He was there for Tawana Brawley. He's still here now. Rest in LOVE BABA! Peace.

WE now go on to another revered elder that I need to take the baton from & that's Steve Cokely. I recently heard that Steve is still alive & did a Tupac & faked his death. I hope that it's true but til I hear otherwise, I'm gonna write as if he's no longer here. Anyhoo, Steve was known as the very 1st Afrikan researcher who NAMED the NAMES & at that, he was RELENTLESS! Cokely was the 1st BM that I know of to INVESTIGATE MLK's death & outright say that messe jaxxxon had his MITTS all over it. He did extensive research on the cfr (coincil of foreign relations) & the trilateral commission & if ya don't know what those are, ya need to look 'em up. His biggest legacy he left behind though was in exposin the BOULE aka alpha kappa alpha, the fraternity of NIGGERS runnin shit for THEY KraKKa bosses. The boule means helpers of the KINGS. The reason why his death is in question is bcuz of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ydGjqPymO8. If he's gone, THEY KILLED HIM & if he isn't, he may need to hide out & lay low. WE'LL see what's up & BIG UP to my dude. b2a wishes to continue ya works in like fashion.

dick clark! Most of US know him as ameriKKKa's oldest teenager. He held down the helm at ameriKKKan bandstand & was the man on new years rockin eve EVERY YEAR! This dude was the MAN accordin to THEM! This dude got rich back in them days as only a KraKKa can. For the most part, wherever ya go to find info on him, bcuz of his IMAGE, it was usually good but Y'ALL know that I do my DUE DILIGENCE & found somethin as EVERYONE in the entertainment industry has DIRT on 'em: http://spytalkblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/cia-and-dick-clark.html. Isn't it quite IRONIC that both hosts of PIONEER SHOWS with the same initials die within months of each other? That other 1 I'm talkin bout is Don Cornelius. In my eyes, these 2 will always be linked together.

I don't usually write about KraKKas unless I'm dissin 'em but keep vigilant on what's goin on out there. The asians are dummin out with n. korea doin THEY test launches & all that sabre rattlin is goin on again. The coup in Mali is kinda quiet & there was also 1 in Guinea Bisseau just a few days ago. If y'all know anything about Afrika, ya must know that GROUPS of the SAME peepo live in differing countries & this is why 1 group leaves toward the borders to seek refuge with their kinsmen. WAR anywhere in Afrika is disastrous so check this dude who bolsters my point: http://dartthrowingchimp.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/has-africa-gone-coup-crazy-in-2012/. WE got 256 days left peepo & ya gotta OVERSTAND that the KraKKa is in actual RETREAT MODE bcuz he's SURROUNDED by peepo who look NOTHIN LIKE HIM & when YOU know that, he can't get YOU to pick up a WEAPON to prosper against anyone who does. I always tell y'all to STAY the COURSE & see it change around. If ya can't find me at the Cosmic Party, it will be bcuz I'll be surrounded by a KILO of HASHISH & 54 VIRGINS..............they don't have to be virgins but can't a guy WISH................


Big Up to all of you whether ya famous or not. If ya strugglin, know that you will have those days where ya wanna say that BITCHES & NIGGAS ain't SHIT but WHORES & TRICKS & NIGGAS but if ya got STAMINA, you'll pick self up, dust self off & GO HARDER. I say this realizin that WE can't save ALL but all I can do is keep comin with this REAL INFO for that ass. Get at ME for my book & get at US for anything ya wish to add or subtract. The Blak Smith can be reached at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). If ya feel I SUPPORT YOU, SUPPORT ME BLAK by buyin a book or send in a DONATION as I need the SPIRIT WORLD to take me black2afrika! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist