IIWII

Hey b2a PEEPO! Knowin that all WE NOW have left is 242 days makes me feel GREAT! I hope y'all feelin the SAME bcuz Y'ALL need to tell me why shit is.....Before WE start out the gate, as I always say, WE have again been experiencin ADVERSE WEATHER whether ya like it or NOT! Today in the atl, was rather cool & brisk, somethin more like early february weather. Though it was sunny, a jacket at the least was needed if ya ventured further than the nearest corner. In upstate ny, I overstand that there was considerable SNOW & a whole lotta peepo lost POWER. If ya think this is funny, http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11350754-spring-noreaster-cuts-power-to-75000-around-foot-of-snow-in-places. Y'all already know what the Final Countdown 2012 is all about & if ya don't, ya better get ya RESEARCH SKILLS up! These KraKKa's AIN'T playin & if ya THINK they are, move on to the next!

Before ya even go in on this segment, get a load of this: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/sanford-florida-police-chief-bill-lee-jr-step-180637247.html

So.......I hear that soetero said in regard to syria & iran that "seeds of hate must not take root." He was referrin to is(not)real but isn't it quite ironic that he said this when that nigga zeroman got outta jail? WE know what time it is but did any so called jews (khazars) get killed in the us? The last time I checked, weren't descendents of slaves, though 3/5th's a man, CITIZENS of the us & therefore GUARANTEED PROTECTION as said in the CONSTITUTION? Alrite, Y'ALL should smack the SHIT outta me for that MOMENT of INSANITY! I said a few days ago for Blak Peepo not to OVERREACT when that NIGGA got out & out he is. Y'all need to read this 1 again to GET what I'm SAYIN!: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-been-open-season-on.html.

Did y'all know that 1 out of 2 graduates are either NOT WORKIN or UNDEREMPLOYED?: http://www.sbsun.com/rss/ci_20460140?source=rss. I keep tellin Y'ALL that ya need to ReTHINK what WORK is but THEY don't hear me.

Did Y'ALL hear that there have been rumors goin around sayin that Mugabe of Zimbabwe is dyin? Though I can't verify these reports, WE have to remember the west would luv to see him dead. Like Castro, this dude is near 90 & has been in POWER for a mighty long time. Did y'all know that Mugabe was at Kwame Nkrumah's inauguration? I found that out recently so put me in that number of peepo who like him though I don't like everything that he's done.

The Koreas are at it again. The North is sayin that THEY can reduce the South to NATHAN but I don't think that anything is gonna happen based on all of the years they been sayin it. Check here as I ain't got much to say on it:  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/north-korea-issues-unusually-specific-threat-152720861.html.

As jennifer hudsons family was killed as a RITUAL, I read this report & it has plenty of holes. I need Y'ALL to tell yo peepo that the POST RACIAL ERA is here but the sista's husband was jailed & as he already had a bad record, all of this was pinned on him but as far as I can see, all of the evidence at this point is CIRCUMSTANTIAL! zeroman admitted killin OUR SON & he gets BAIL! Ya see, the elite like to do SHIT like that so as to SPIN IT a 1,000 different ways to make MONEY! She's a celebrity & EVERYBODY already convicted this dude. I have yet to hear Balfour man make a statement. Check it: http://www.nola.com/celebrities/index.ssf/2012/04/jennifer_hudson_breaks_down_at.html.

Nuff said on this 1: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/virginia-teacher-arrested-allegedly-firing-blanks-students-164758793.html.

What's goin on here? I think that the po-po wanna do what they wanna with NO WITNESSES! Y'all know that if THEY doin this to THEM, what would THEY do to US?:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/preparation/chicago-residents-told-to-leave-during-natog8-summit-.html. If you was tryin to figure out what the title of this article was, It Is What It Is. 242 to go!


Yeah, the Blak Smith is with y'all & the purpose of this site is to PREPARE Y'ALL for the comin TAKEOVER WE gonna effect bcuz I ain't even tryin to answer too many questions when it comes time to BUILD! Y'all already know about my book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me & if ya wanna get that DIRECTLY from me signed, sealed & delivered, HOLLA BLAK at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WE goin on into 2013 in STYLE & so.........................
This is what WE do with y'all DONATIONS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPbF-juKsG8.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy