It's BEEN Open Season on........

              What is Kol Nidrei? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW-cSrxQ1IU
                                    (check especially between :30 - :50 seconds)








Yea..... just like I told y'all some time ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8!!!! Howdy & how the hell are ya? As if (I care). Blak Peepo, I know THEY time is UP! Y'all nervous & just goin around killin US but like I used to tell an old gal pal of mine, YA CAN'T WIN! Go(o)d will triumph over the (D)evil so y'all just enjoyin ya LAST G(l)ory days. If ya notice, most of these killins is happenin on the eve of THEY HELLIDAYS & I keep tellin y'all to be careful around those times but (THEY DON'T HEAR ME THOUGH). I'm here still SMH & all. What gives my peepo? Did y'all check the latest & how THEY tell US?: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-shooting-no-grand-jury-zimmerman-161400993.html. The instrumental word in the 2nd paragraph is COULD!

Yea, like I was tellin y'all on friday past, don't look for me so much on Face Book anymore as someone is out SABOTAGIN me but ya can't do that to the MOVEMENT! 2 weeks ago, Queen Noble wrote me on my page with a pic of me superimposed on an fbi badge. If she wasn't so stupid, she might actually be remotely tolerable but I ain't 1 for gossipin so enough about her. Did my lecture at the East Point Library & that was a SMASH! Had a radio interview a day later & that proved fruitful. Look for me in the whirlwind & to my REAL PEEPO, let's get it!

I talked about the squrrels all winter & told y'all that WE had snow in NY in october & no substantial snofwfall since & WE are now deep in spring. If ya think that SHIT is still the same, check this: http://news.yahoo.com/already-very-record-breaking-hot-070315035.html. So........as I stated in the beginnin, the killins are gonna continue & why? Bcuz yo BITCH ASS ain't gonna do SHIT until somebody ELSE does it first. Even I was a lil offput when I found out that 3 BROTHAS got killed & 2 SIRIUSLY injured in Tulsa OK aka the city that was once BLAK WALL STREET. If ya don't know about it, do some RESESARCH bcuz I can't do it all for US. To get BLAK to today & make my point, what happened was, 2 KraKka's was drivin around the hood shootin my kinfolk after THEY asked for directions. I keep tryin to tell y'all that no way, no how that THEY don't give a fuKKK about US! Let's see what I mean.

I THINK that they really tryin to SET it OFF about now & are wonderin what more THEY can do for US to REACT! I really believe this bcuz this same shit was happenin a few years ago inna case I bet most of y'all forgot about. Sometimes, it's PAINFUL to have a photogenic memory but are y'all ready for this next link? What more can I say? Check this out y'all: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/12/serial-stabber-elias-abue_n_680245.html. The israeli connection CANNOT be DENIED & THEM NIGGAS got caught with this a few years back yo: http://rense.com/general89/harv.htm. So WE now see that y'all talkin that NEVER AGAIN shit is MOOT! STFU & start the REVOLUTION!


This is all a RITUAL but before I get off of this, did y'all see this 1?: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/george-zimmerman-launches-website-soliciting-donations-via-paypal-223721709.html. Bcuz of today's climate of PolitiKKKal Correctness, y'all will NEVER hear KraKKa's callin US NIGGERS or openly discriminatin against US but WE shall PREVAIL & again, Y'ALL gotta know that the SYMBOLIC TRANSITIONS WE have been seein lately ain't just start & that that those of US goin thru it are the CHRIST BEINS that WE aspire to be! Them KraKKa's KNOW what time it is but can't say it & this is why THEY tryin to RILE US! Bein that I'm not into tellin y'all what to do, do what YOU do & STAY ALIVE in the process! As a collective, THEY inna COMA but want US to BELIEVE that WE are as WELL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8sxngSWaU.

So when zeroman doesn't get a trial what will ya do? Refer to the 1st video & take that siriusly. These khazars got this in LAW as opposed to that Kkkhristian SHIT y'all kikkin! Get ready bcuz it ain't gonna stop! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Blak Smith stays goin in & I want ya to live unless ya don't wanna! Nobody out there is comin like US & so ya gotta SUPPORT! Big Shout to Brother Raymond who has a show on the Local Cable Channel Comcast 24 in Atlanta for some of the info in here. Here at b2a, WE need ya ASSISTANCE & ask that ya buy OUR book or send ya DONATIONS for some of the realest info around. The link to my book is http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html unless ya wanna get it DIRECTLY from Me! If so, HOLLA BLAK at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & as my Face Book accounts have been fuKKKeried, look for me there less but WE ain't stoppin. 256 & TOO MANY of Y'ALL ain't READY & so ya won't MAKE IT! See y'all soon & WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy