Lauryn Hill - Mystery Of Iniquity



She INSPIRES US! She INSPIRED THIS!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI. She was the CHOSEN 1 turned upside down by industry politriKKKs but I still LUH HER! She is enigmatic & not perfeKt but neither am I. She's a gemeni born in NJ & WE need to be THANKFUL to HER as she gets BLAK in FORM. WE now have 240 days left & she's READY! I knew a lil somethin about her before but in researchin OUR SISTA for my 2nd book, I have an all new APPRECIATION & LUV for this SISTA! She is in my MEDITATIONS & listen to this pure soul croon about EVIL! b2a luvs y'all & so we present - Ms Lauryn Hill!

picture of Lauryn Hill

Comments

  1. One Love!! She is a true Goddess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauryn brings the truth! She sings about the elite org on song, "get out", "mystery of inquity" and other socially conscious songs. Keep on doing it lauryn. I even like the song, "zion" which is a dyad about her son being born and named Zion but also about our history and place Zion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy