A Spike Lee Joint: Bamboozled/ Some of Y'ALL NEED this!



THEY cancelled it above so go here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhnsaMLtQM8



I'm still gonna post footage of my lecture that I did in Atlanta from a few weeks ago but y'all gotta be patient! How y'all doin? I hope all of y'all are well & I will be comin with a new written article soon so HOLD ON like En Vogue. Though I happen to think that spike lee is a sellout, WE can use his movie as a TEACHIN OPPURTUNITY so that some of y'all on the fence can see SELF! Too many of US have been BAMBOOZLED & as WE only have 248 days left, Y'ALL better get it right. WE ain't doin this for all naught & so get with US, buy my book (link :  http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html) & if ya want the e-book, holla at ME at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or at Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). My PEEPO have already WON but don't know it yet. Them KraKKa's is OUTTA HERE! HOLLA BLAK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy