What Y'all Think?/Jaime Maussan - Crop Circle May 2012



Check out this VERY SHORT VIDEO that SEEMS to point to BIG THANGS soon comin! I posted this on Face Book yesterday & soonafter, my account was SUSPENDED! I came here on b2a today & SOMEBODY hacked into my account! I must be pissin off the RIGHT PEEPO bcuz the DEVIL is in my DETAILS but he can't win bcuz he only got 258 days left! I think I know who's tryin to stop me but SHE'LL only create more HELL for herself if she keeps on! What y'all think about that? Man, don't these NIGGAS got other shit to do? Anyhoo, y'all need to be aware that the WORLD keeps on SPINNIN & WE goin on with it as WE ASCEND! I been told y'all that the SEPERATION has been made. Look for me less on Face Book & definitley HOLLA BLAK here! Support US in OUR ENDEAVORS & don't be scared of anything that KraKKa & his minions do! THEY can't stop the BLAK GOD! Be aware of who ya with & what ya doin. Footage of my East Point ATL lecture on deck! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy