The Blak Smith is OFFICIAL!!





^^^^^^^^^^^(use for pest infestation)



By now ya MUST know that I'm about to BLOW UP! It's in my DNA & written in the COSMOS as I consult my GURU's who know who THEY are as THEY let me know that the UNIVERSAL MAMI luvs me & what I'm doin. Big shout out to Super Nat Turner on that level but ain't NOTHIN stoppin US as WE are predestined to INHERIT this here EARTH (GAIA) & I wanna see ONLY the REALEST there at the COSMIC PARTY. Oh SHIT, pardon my manners but I didn't greet y'all so WTF is up fo real tho? WE in the atl, where the weather & the peepo are warm & the BW are so BEAUTIFUL! So.........what Y'ALL thinkin?

Yea....this 1 today is about ME! Can I ask permission of my elders to feel on MYSELF today? Shit, I'm about to ASK the ELDERS & the ANCESTORS for PERMISSION in GRAND STYLE to address ALL of Y'ALL LIVE & DIRECT! This is gonna be my biggest public address ever & I need Y'ALL help to find REASONING & RATIONALITY in this here Krazy ASS WORLD! Ayo, the clock just struck high noon & with that WE now have 210 days left. You are now in the official age of the NEW DAY as I felt a whole nother NEW WAY after the ECLIPSE WE had just a few short days ago even though those of US here on the east coast didn't see SHIT! So what, this is the BM's time & ain't nothin changin that Y'ALL! Yo KraKKA, WTF you talkin bout jesus, muhammad & all? GTFOH!


So who's yo GOD? For ME, it's that UGLY ASS NIGGA uptop this page & he told me to tell y'all that HE don't give give a fugg about what Y'ALL think with him cursin & sayin words Y'ALL may not care for. That dude told me to tell Y'ALL that he LUV Y'ALL & that he wants US to live. Ya see, even though he's a NAGA (please look that word up), he wants to DANCE with the BABIES & direct US into INFINITY as Nobody Ever Really Dies (N.E.R.D). You are ENERGY & don't let these KraKKa's fool you into thinkin that all of the OIL in the EARTH is about to run out. Every time THEY say that, THEY wind up findin more where WE belong & are at & anyway, OIL is the BLOOD of the earth & ain't start bein used til recent times. If the EARTH is BILLIONS of years old, do WE need it? 500 years in the annals of TIMES izza FINGER SNAP so who's challengin that? These KraKKa's took TENS of THOUSANDS of YEARS to just learn how to do what THEY do  & even after that, REVERTED to PRIMACY in the DARK AGES!! Know that THEY learned all that THEY know from US! Yo I RESEARCH EVERYTHING I put out & not just from google & jewtube. What YOU doin POTNA?


Yea, that Blak Smith dude be on some SHIT yo!!! Y'all know that he be on some HOLLA BLAK SHIT! Yo, when I was doin DRUGS, I met that dude & he was always talkin some Krazy stuff, countin days & just travellin all over the world gettin his EDJUMACATION! That dude izza MENACE & needs to EXPRESS himself to the ends of the BLAK WORLD! Help him do that in the atl where he gonna go in talkin about: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html at the Auburn Avenue Research Library in the atl at 101 Auburn Avenue NE Atlanta GA 30303. If ya don't know anything about the A, this library would be the equivalent of what the Schomburg is in my hometown of NYC in Harlem! As HE will also give those of you a head start on HIS next book, TRUST ME, ya don't wanna miss it! I wanna meet all these SHIT TALKIN peepo from fb, twitter & all of Y'ALL sayin what sounds right & see ya CONVICTIONS in ACTION! In other words, make me a BELIEVER!!! I'm still that accessible dude talkin about http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/01/immortal-technique-payback.html. Don't be helpin those KraKKa's yo! I've been tellin Y'ALL that WE want http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/ras-iba-no-apology.html & that NATURE will do HER/HIS job & don't need to say that the BW or the BM is GOD as collectively, WE all are! The solution is that there is NO SOLUTION or........come see what it is when ya HOLLA at US at you know where! WE aim to please so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhv_o8z7frw.

Ya see? I just gave Y'ALL who that BLAK dude is in Hip-Hop, Reggae & in R & B! Just so y'all know how BLAK it gets, I'm gonna let Y'ALL know in 1 more genere that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLIiR-wcNJ0. I've pretty much gotten rid of doubt & am now READY to take the WORLD by STORM! Big shout out to Sharon Smith (SAS) & Bomani Tyehimba who run the engine that makes US go HARD at what WE do! There are so many to acknowledge & y'all will get a mention but the WORK must CONTINUE! Big up to all BUSHMAN in the atl who keep that supply of LOUD on DECK! WE up in this & ain't holdin back no mo! Get at US!


As VICTORY is IMMINENT, STAY the COURSE! If ya not in the atl, Y'ALL can still get with US by hittin US up at my e-mail, at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) for ya SIGNED COPY of my BOOK. WE got e-books so consider that option!  If ya don't care about all that & just want the book, hit up www.lulu.com & order away . WE ain't got much time left & as I am now WAY UP in the future with my feet in the NOW, do what ya must & STAY ALIVE! That book izza BOMB & ya need it ASAP. WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

  1. Only 6 paragraphs???? I expected at least 20 of you talking about yourself....Keep up the good work My King.....I will always be here to support you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. just letting you know i m here. Godschildinc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUV 2 all of U who came OR showed LUV! The tour continues!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy