the BoonDocks "Return Of The King"



I absolutely LUV this show & Aaron Mcgruder izza GENIUS! Damn when I watch this!!! Didn't I say fuKKK all of Y'ALL NIGGAS a few weeks ago? Ain't the KING sayin the same SHIT almost 50 years later? Here ya have it & I LUV this show so much as it goes over most of OUR heads that.........WE just fail to overstand. This 1 here goes out to all of Y'ALL who don't have cable, don't watch tv or just NEVER tuned into MY FAVORITE show. Peep the BALANCE with Grandad (old), Huey (what WE at b2a strive for) & Riley who represents the POTENTIAL in our NIGGAFIED YOUTH. It's ALL HOOD so tune in, peep game & know that like a NYC area code, we now have 212 days left & WE ain't lookin BLAK! Those of y'all in the ATL or who will be, come check me at the Auburn Avenue Library on May 26th between the hours of 3 - 6pm & let's have a BLAST of a time. Til then, have a laugh on me & HOLLA BLAK!!!! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy