The CONCLUSION!


Hey b2a! First off, much LUV & PROPS to those who showed up to the Auburn Research Library on this past Saturday. The Blak Smith is BLAK & though I wanted to post a video/movie or just be plain old lazy, I just couldn't do that today. It's been a while since I graced Y'ALL with an article & so.........I just had to write to get some things off of my chest. With 206 days left, WE ain't got much time & a lot of you readin this as WE speak ain't gonna be ready for what's to come. I hope that Y'ALL can go from NIGGERS to MAN to GODS but ain't much time left. As I've attained near GOD status, I find myself teachin less & less & just lettin people know that if ya don't RESEARCH like me as I have ReTHUNK what WORK is, I spend MOST of my TIME lookin up OUR LEGACY & simply TELL about what I find. What the fuKKK you talkin about?

As said in my last article, the Blak Smith is Official, the solution is that there is NO SOLUTION! Or.......there just MAY be 1 but Y'ALL don't believe me when I say it OR maybe ya gloss over what I say & don't BELIEVE what I say OR ya got ya own sense of what is gonna happen OR............whatever. WE gonna get BLAK to that inna minute but let's get into a few observations I've had over the last few days. Life since May 20th has been quite interestin & as WE all know, LIFE is for the LIVIN so please allow the DEAD to bury the DEAD & those who are SPIRITUALLY & MENTALLY DEAD as just as DEAD as those who are no longer LIVIN but then again, it's just my OBSERVATION.

My observation is that this SHYSTEM is CORRUPT from the inside & out & if ya don't know that, YOU will advocate to keep things the way they are! That to me means that ya DON'T KNOW what TIME it IS & that there is NO HELP for ya. If WE can't explain to you how it works, you are part of that WALKIN DEAD I addressed a lil while ago. I always talk about the 9 Peepo Activities (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex & war) & if ya know ANYTHING about CULTURE, you would know that ALL PEEPO need these dynamics under THEIR OWN CONTROL in order to function properly. This is how CULTURES have developed since day 1 & if ya don't know that the NATURAL ORDER is rightin itself in the NEW DAY which WE are already in, then ya KNOW NOTHIN! Times are steadily http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8fS3EBJvI.

I want y'all to know that I now CHERISH ADVERSITY! Those who question or doubt are the majority. I just LOVE it & here's why; those of you who EMOTIONALIZE over ya answers, run outta steam when you have to refer OUTSIDE of ya SELF bcuz ya givin emotional answers. If you are a so called African American, why would you deny that YOU are an African when ya very definition of SELF has African FIRST in ya own definition of who you are? When I speak, write, express or otherwise communicate my message, I use the TOTALITY of OUR STORY so when ya ready to challenge me, come equipped bcuz I stay on my GRIND daily. Too many of y'all is arguin against RESEARCHED FACTS as opposed to what WAS/IS & then when appropriate, use OURSTORY SELECTIVELY & don't get it TWISTED, not all of OURSTORY was/is good! IT IS what IT IS! Afrikan History is OUR STORY & it started WAY LONG AGO before any other peepo were ever thought of. With that, WE can go FORWARD!!!

I've said this before & I'm gonna say it again; if ya think that Blak Peepo are gonna get it together, WE WILL but not in the way ya think. Global Warming was called a HOAX a few years ago & I too thought that was the case but WE all can remember last winter 2011. Get a load of this though: http://realneo.us/content/expectation-new-record-high-temperatures-2012-frequency-and-magnitude-extreme-events-could-r. I've heard tell that there are 2 SUNS! I've heard tell that WE are gonna have 200 degree temperature days & when that happens, a lot of these KraKKa's are gonna COMBUST into thin air. I've gotten a lot of this info from my elder scholars such as Dr Delbert Blair, Dr Phil Valentine & the recently deceased, Steve Cokely. All of those left KraKKa's will NOT be allowed to be around US & will be sent to places like Antartica & Siberia after the fact & for those of US who still THINK that THEY can be REFORMED is goin with 'em CASE MOTHERFUCKIN CLOSED!!! All PROBLEMS have SOLUTIONS & those SOLUTIONS lead to CONCLUSIONS! So......what the fuKKK were you sayin again?


So....if ya wasn't in the place to be, that's BASICALLY what it was all about as the Blak Smith & b2a move forward. WE got yo BEST SELLER whenever ya want it here at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html & as Y'ALL already know, if ya want it signed, holla at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). These KraKKa's know what TIME it is & will be lookin to get rid of US so KEEP on LIVIN til that Cosmic Party! To all of YOU with EARS that HEAR & EYES that SEE, I say PEACE.

Comments

  1. There is a level of awareness beyond this said almost a hundred years ago by the most unlikely person to a part of a discussion like this:


    AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF

    As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering
    are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth.
    Today, I know, this is "AUTHENTICITY".

    As I began to love myself I understood how much it can offend somebody
    as I try to force my desires on this person,
    even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not ready for it,
    and even though this person was me.
    Today I call it "RESPECT".

    As I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life,
    and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow.
    Today I call it "Maturity".

    As I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance,
    I am in the right place at the right time,
    and everything happens at the exactly right moment.
    So I could be calm.
    Today I call it "SELF-CONFIDENCE".

    As I began to love myself I quit steeling my own time,
    and I stopped designing huge projects for the future.
    Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness,
    things I love to do and that make my heart cheer,
    and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm.
    Today I call it "SIMPLICITY".

    As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything
    that is no good for my health - food, people, things, situations,
    and everything the drew me down and away from myself.
    At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism.
    Today I know it is "LOVE OF ONESELF".


    As I began to love myself I quit trying to always be right,
    and ever since I was wrong less of the time.
    Today I discovered that is "MODESTY".

    As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past
    and worry about the future.
    Now, I only live for the moment, where EVERYTHING is happening.
    Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it. "FULFILLMENT".

    As I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me
    and it can make me sick.
    But As I connected it to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally.
    Today I call this connection "WISDOM OF THE HEART".

    We no longer need to fear arguments,
    confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others.
    Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born.
    Today I know THAT IS "LIFE"! by Charlie Chapin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy