ASSorted fuKKKery Part III



File-Guldukat.jpg


What up my peepo? The Blak Dude is BLAK on the scene & if ya live in the northeast section of the usa, ya sweatin it out up here! It's been in the high 90's with very high humidity so stay hydrated & indoors if humanly possible. This song comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY5h7RWt22I. I ain't gonna say too much though I will admit that the takeoff of FEMININE ENERGY lately has been really HEAVY. Since May 20th as previously mentioned, a lot has changed & liken COSMIC change in TIME as a process. WE now have 182 days & COUNTIN! I used to bring BLAK the Final Countdown 2012 but I now incorporate those messages piecemeal into my articles so as not to hit Y'ALL too hard over the head. Hope that b2a is keepin Y'ALL coo!

So sit down, relax & go get a coo drink! Today, I'm just writin on some freestyle mess. It just may be too hot to THINK but you are always THINKIN. The heat just causes ya to think differently & so........ what's goin on with y'all? Hmmmm, I haven't had a guest writer on inna while & I know some of y'all with a message got so much to say. Where y'all at? Now before some of y'all get the notion, I ain't tryin to hear about soetero/romney & all that; I wanna hear about who's ready to start the next dispensation of time ANEW & be in the vanguard of leadership. Ya see, WE here at b2a are makin OURSTORY so that when WE look BLAK in time & wonder what WE were doin, WE can say that WE'VE been givin out INFO to get US READY for that so near time. What were you doin?

My regular readers know that lately, I've been dealin with the COSMOS. I've lost readers bcuz some of Y'ALL wanna poke fun OR continue to acknowledge that the galaxies/universe is VAST & that there is other INTELLIGENT LIFE inside & out there! I'll give y'all time to go before I go in & so.............good, I'm now talkin to those who wanna know some shit. Ok, here WE go; I've been wonderin why no-talent peepo such as the kardashians are featured so prominently & always with BM. I did some  research & check out just some of what I found: http://www.angelfire.com/trek/sanfranciscoacademy/Cardassians/Cardassian_History.htm. I'm not sayin that this info is legit as I can't research EVERYTHING but look at how THEY throw YOU off so that Y'ALL wanna ridicule & shit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoVg92qKMEk. (especially look after 1:45)


I am not a sci-fi geek & so I was never interested in these movies. They mention HUMANS on EARTH as SEX SLAVES & makes me wonder if the kardashian family are high end handlers of BM sex slaves? The best way to get a somewhat CLEAN BM in trouble is to make him go thru a SEX SCANDAL! Remember, kim got ray j FAMOUS & it has been rumored that ray j had a hand in Whitney Houston's death. Then she was with reggie BUSH (is he related to that FAMILY) & then kris humphries (http://www.sohh.com/2012/06/kim_kardashians_ex-hubby_claims_mom_stag.html). Now she's with kanye & who knows who's next? lamar odom was doin great & then was inna car accident in ny & ain't been the same since. Was that death a blood sacrifice? Why did he melt down goin so far as gettin cut from the dallas mavs? What's up with all that? Why so much fuKKKery involvin that family?

Remember that I told Y'ALL before that the spellin of the name is of no moment when the VIBE of the name hasn't been compromised. I don't believe in COINCIDENCES & WE have to know that most FAMOUS PEEPO are nothin more than controlled MANchurian CANDIDATES & if ya took that movie azza joke, read this & watch it again. Also look at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/06/enemy-of-state-1998-special-edition.html & get a fuKKKin clue! While ya gettin that clue, stay ya ass outta trouble & let the COSMIC PARTY begin! That's where all of the non-breathin BW can have they SEXUAL NUCLEAR EXPLOSION as ya won't have to WORRY about the necessities of LIFE! Let's GIT IT! WARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

* Note, if the links are not highlighted in ya computer, copy & paste it in ya browser as they are all good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy