BLAK MANHOOD!



Watup? 175 days to go & though it was cool for the last 5 days, WE like most of y'all is about to HEATUP like that team from south fl. WE got lot's to talk about today & though soetero care was passed, WE don't give a fuKKK! With this HEAT, the distraKKKtions will be ramped up so just be on the look out. I told y'all a few weeks ago that that Blak Zombie Shit WE was hearin about wasn't BATH SALTS & in case ya didn't read it, here it is at the end of the article: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/06/ascencion-has-started.html. Check this story that won't get much play at http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/10/12149026-report-miami-face-chewing-attacker-had-no-flesh-in-stomach?lite. In a lot of my late articles, I've been tellin y'all about the COSMOS & how silly some of y'all get when I make mention of it. For those who wish to clown, I ask, "why are WE constantly seein these type of articles & rehashin the old?: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/sixty-five-percent-americans-obama-better-suited-handle-171143465.html. On the Afrikan front, did y'all know that though the Sudan has been officially seperated into 2, IT'S ABOUT to GO DOWN! http://digitaljournal.com/article/308916. Y'all havin FUN yet?

                                             
ROUGH cause I'm a MAN!/ No matter what the name/ THEY all the SAME/ pieces in 1 big chess game
Yeahh/ the VOICE of POWER/ is in the HOUSE/ go take a shower BOY!
                                             
Those are the words of Chuck D of Public Enemy & as an ICONACLAST & elder in REVOLUTIONARY Hip Hop, I just had to put his pic here. He perhaps is the embodiment of a BM in Hip Hop that I can take SIRIUS enough to do this for. Listenin to old PE music still gets me in the mood to do whatever REVOLUTIONARY stuff that WE do here at b2a. Unfortunately though, WE won't be armin OURSELVES, trainin, excercisin & all that stuff as it won't be that type of PARTY though ya should be readyin for the Cosmic Party. Just TAKE OFF of WORK when it get's really HOT & watch these DEVILS EXPLODE & if ya think I'm kiddin,: http://www.dailypress.com/news/weather/dp-nws-hot-weather-forecast-0629-20120628,0,1480833.story. Especially if ya WORK outside (ups, fedex, movin company, mail delivery), take off a few days & watch them KraKKas get skin cancer in DAYS! By the time ya get BLAK to work, them NIGGAS is gonna be lookin like BOILED LOBSTERS! Please allow me to get y'all READY onna MENtal level as to how WE BM can be REAL BM SOON!

Ok, I'm the Blak Smith & WE ain't goin into this future with this rampant gay shit. OUR BW need US! As WE speak today with 175 days left, there are not ENOUGH BM for the BW & if any of Y'ALL BW wanna argue that point onna STATISTICAL LEVEL, do so by submittin it to me in my fb inbox without EMOTION!* Now that WE'VE gone past that, for an example of what the BM should be has already been done. WE have had great examples in OUR antiquity, our distant past, our recent past & as hard as it may to believe, NOW! When I say the word great, the BM that I speak of don't have to be rich or famous as these 2 things takes 1 away from the frequency of common Blak Folk. Don't WE have enough of that already?

I always speak of the concept of the 85, 10 & the 5% but for those of y'all unfamiliar, lemme holla at y'all for a minute. What the 85% represent are the MASSES who are deaf, dumb & blind as they are FOLLOWERS like SHEEP to a FLOCK. Then ya have the 10% who are the LEADERS of that 85% who TRICK & DECEIVE the 85% aka POVERTY PIMPS/POLITICIANS & PREACHERS. Then WE have the 5% who have eyes that SEE, ears that HEAR & tell it LIKE it IS! Which 1 are YOU?

So BLAK to Blak Manhood & what it means to me.........hmmmm. A TRUE BM cannot be a homosexual as YA won't CREATE & if the BM is GOD, how can ya PROCREATE? A TRUE BM must be willin to die for his FAMILY without hesitation. The FAMILY is to go FOWARD! A TRUE BM can't be LAZY! A TRUE BM should DO for SELF & if he can't, he needs to ALWAYS be STRIVIN for that. A TRUE BM has the utmost INTEGRITY & doesn't needlessy lie about small shit! A TRUE BM knows that he needs feminine qualities bcuz in this day & age, too many cannot get money legally & MAY have to tend to CHILDREN with a tender hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTBDtcF6Fg. HOUSEWORK is WORK! A TRUE BM should be in shape & know how to cook wholesome & nutritious meals. He shouldn't be ARROGANT & listen to his BW always maintainin RESPECT even when she gets a lil EMOTIONAL. A stern look should be enough to put her back on track. A TRUE BM is RESPONSIBLE & ACCOUNTABLE to a higher authority. Natural Law should be his limitation.

I say all of what I just said knowin that this izza REMINDER to activate that DNA of yours as most of US already know this. As the PATRIARCH is now done & WE are in the MATRIARCH, that FEMININE ENERGY now rules & OVERSTAND that how WE use the word rule & how THEY use it is totally DIFFERENT! This isn't about RUDE RULERSHIP or any of that. What it means is that when those LADIES have that NUCLEAR SEXUAL EXPLOSION aka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeAHKomx8vo & ya weren't AWARE of it, ya gonna be ASSED OUT my G! The BW is startin to recognize the REAL & there ain't MANY REAL BM & this run on sentence is basically sayin that I can't have all of 'em to myself. My goal was to have 4 wives & if ya ain't for polygyny, KEEP it to SELF but FELLAS, where the fuKKK y'all at? Very FEW of US will have the REALEST BW. All of US ain't gonna ASCEND. No REAL BM does DRUGS! No REAL BM should ever hit a BW first! All REAL BM OVERSTAND the concept of EACH 1 TEACH 1. A REAL BM has HONOR & is never SERVILE in SERVICE as WE are SERVANTS. All REAL BM have a Blak MAMA! All REAL BM want for THEMSELF what they want for ME for I am YOU! All REAL BM will pass this on bcuz it resonated in 'em. I LUV all REAL BM & Blak Peepo & demonstrate it as much as possible! All Real BM will donate to keep this site goin as my purpose in LIFE is to serve ME/YOU/US! Peace to all BM! To the other side........WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

* the expressed intent of this article is NOT ABOUT polygamy, polygyny or any system of multiple marriage.



Are you a REAL BM showin MANHOOD? My LIFE was my RITES of PASSAGE & y'all can read all about it when ya cop my book, http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. My 2nd book, Hip Hop, from then til NWO (NOW) will soon be completed so look out for that as well. I speak for post 175 days & with that, STAY ALIVE & together, LET'S BUILD a NATION. Stay in touch by suscribin here on blogger, via email, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on FB, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). As WE HEAT UP the SKY, the KraKKa dies!

Comments

  1. Very interesting points in this post. I can't wait to share them with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ NGR, please do so & stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy