Can U Medu?

I ain’t perfekt, but take it from Me

To all my ATL PEEPO! I, the Blak Smith will be at Medu Bookstore in the ATL on Saturday June 9th. This FAMILY OWNED biz which has been there for over 20 years will have ME come in doin what I do: http://cascade.patch.com/articles/two-decades-old-greenbriar-mall-bookstore-has-lectures-storytelling-and-book-signings-lined-up-for-2011. Note that this article is from last year & my peepo are still there doin THEY thing! I'll be there talkin about my book which YOU need like ASAP as in NOW! WE got 197 days left & those SHIFTS WE have been speakin about are in the HERE & NOW! The patriarch is DEAD & so MA, TAKE OVER & leave those who don't OVERSTAND to the garbage dump! I always tell Y'ALL that my book is about Hip - Hop but it's about so much more like culture, psychology, spirituality & my take on what MAY be happenin in the next few months. Do not for 1 moment think that bcuz WE come HUMOROUS that WE are to be taken as JOKES. In fact, I am not so worried about the FUTURE, that as I type, I'm sippin on Cisco, blunt in mouth with BATH SALTS, eatin pork chop sammiches! Anyhoo.....before I come to ya city/state/region of the country, get at me as my tour continues. If ya SIRIUS about bookin me for lectures, book signins, workshops for the children or anything you can think of, GET at ME at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB inbox as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WE ain't goin NOWHERE so BLAK PEEPO, HOLLA BLAK! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy