Panther (1995)



When THEY take 'em down, I put 'em BLAK up when I fine 'em:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQPADKVVey8.




Was talkin to some of my peeps just yesterday while at Medu Bookstore in the ATL about my available book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html & struck up a GREAT CONVO on the Blak Panthers & what THEY did durin the late 60's. Note that THEY weren't perfeKt but vey EFFECTIVE in that THEY provoked CHANGE after the death El Haj Malik Shabbaz. As the KraKKa basically okayed this flick, it's FLAWED but what I want for US to know is that, ya should watch it to get the OVERALL MESSAGE & FEEL of the time in what was goin on in the us ghettoes (usg). WE got 194 days so get yo MIND RIGHT & HOLLA BLAK at yo PEEPO my PEEPO! WAR is on the HORIZON!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist