the Spirit told me that........


I should say watup & how you doin? Man, them SPIRITS, the ANCESTORS & those FORCES that WE can't see in other dimensions is talkin & THEY talkin LOUD! Do ya hear 'em? Oh, I forgot that the spirit told me that you are what ya eat so are YOU this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5l6I1UML8&feature=share. Oh, some of Y'ALL hear these words & start thinkin RELIGION & all that but the Blak Smith is constantly tellin Y'ALL that RELIGIONS SUCK! I let Ray Hagins tell Y'ALL that in the last video I posted & some of Y'ALL is gonna be prayin on ya KNEES when the RAPture comes. I'll be with that EMPRESS who deserves ME after the Cosmic (After) Party makin sure that she gets those NUCLEAR SEXUAL EXPLOSIONS & she ain't gonna have SHIT to say about her SISTA WIVES bcuz ain't gonna be many of US left ANYWAY! As far as that goes, ain't WE already at that point? Time to repopulate the EARTH with right thinkin!


The spirit has told me to WARN Y'ALL do-gooders? In this case, who are the do-gooders? They are those of US who call themselves RELIGIOUS PEEPO who wanna get in the way of what will SOON HAPPEN! Ya know, the 1's like in Kemet who kept allowin them KraKKa's to co-exist around US in the late dynastiKKK periods & before ya know it...........THEY stole OUR LEGACY! I didn't even know where I was gonna take this article today but as I write, it told me to tell Y'ALL that the middle east (Alekbulan) is in Afrika & that these half breeds all RAPED THEY way in bcuz ya kept lettin 'em BLAK in EVERY TIME WE had 'em on the ropes & if ya readin this, DISREGARD that PEACE & LUV SHIT to all MANKIND at the expense of US! It took over 50,000 YEARS for US to be here & WE'VE been in abject slavery for about 500 years now & that NIGGA's time is up! Will the next big war of any consequence be between those of Y'ALL who wanna keep 'em ALIVE?

The weather is made by the COSMOS! The weather has been pretty UNPREDICTIBLE as last week this time it was ABSOLUTELY BLAZIN & today, it's UTTERLY PLEASANT with nice breezes & low humidity. Somethin like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkwBMO16JzM. Do y'all remember that WE had a snowstorm before haloween last year? WE had more snow in that 1 day than the whole winter of 2011 - 2012 which is consistent with GLOBAL WARMING somethin that was supposedly dispelled azza HOAX a few years ago. As the weather does what it does, WE must allow it to do it's WORK. In this article, though I may be phrasin it differently, I will say that WE have OUR SCHOLARS who always say that as THEY are an ABBERATION of NATURE, that NATURE has a way of SELECTING what STAYS or GOES or what is called NATURAL SELECTION. In other words, 99% of the UNIVERSE has MELANIN aka ME aka BLAK! In the recent protestin STUPIDITY, who REALLY represented the 99%?

Yea......so WE TWISTED! In my book that MOST of Y'ALL haven't copped yet, http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html, I talk about how WE would rather take care of OTHERS before SELF & how that's not right! Ain't NOBODY more important to me than YOU & for any KraKKa's readin this here, feel that TWINGE as I say a BIG fuKKK you while I spit SNAKE VENOM in ya eye! Y'all know ya TIME is UP & so Y'ALL tryin to KILL 50cent http://www.sohh.com/2012/06/breaking_50_cent_hospitalized_after_car.html &
http://www.askkissy.com/2012/01/03/50-cent-i-dont-think-im-going-to-live-much-longer-illuminati/.
His recent profile was lifted as he was on oprah & THEY wanna throw US into a FRENZY as they did when THEY killed Whitney just 4 months ago. I already told Y'ALL that distraKKKtion is on & poppin! Before y'all think that I bumped my head, I could care less about half-a-dolla but what will ya children think when 1 of their (anti)-heroes dies? He's like Pac lately, TALKIN TOO MUCH about record label politriKKKs & DEATH. If he does a song/movie with HOHAN.........watch out!

The SPIRIT told me to stop bein SCARED! It told me to stop grinnin in KraKKa's faces. It also told me for y'all to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybb3M9TNSNU. It told me to tell y'all that if ya keep ya HEART PURE that ya gonna be alrite! Y'all know that I revere Dr Clarke & all that but now I tell peepo to have RESPONSIBLE SEX, SMOKE a lil WEED, don't LIE to those you LUV & TRAVEL when YOU can. Go to Afrika & hang out with me. I was supposed to go next month but as of now, it looks like october. Check www.africafortheafricans.org.

Nothin I said here today is new. I ain't with that preserve this shit til the wheels fall off. I want CHANGE tonite so that NONE of US have to go to a JOB like me. I WORK for you to INSPIRE HOPE & for US to be READY for that time that's SOON COMIN. When the tide shifts, so many of Y'ALL ain't gonna know what to do. When the economy collapses, YOU'LL still have to EAT right? Y'all are gonna have to BUILD a NATION azza WORKER whether in the fields, construction or admin. Educate SELF on SELF & know ya GENIUS. This either means ALL or NOTHIN to ya & with that, know that WE now have 177 days left. Is YOU feelin me? Don't front, I know I got ya OPEN. You may ask, "how did ya know that Blak Smith?" My reply is, "the Spirit told me!" WAR & special shout out to Marcus Gomez & Brother Elijah.


Comments

  1. Bruh. Quiet is kept. After WE...and it's STILL goin' on. WE sold each other for ILLICIT SEX and riches WE didn't earn. WE THEN were taken advantage of by OUR own LACK OF KNOWLEDGE on account of CONTINUING to be subject to the downward spiral of IGNORANCE> It continues doesn't it? Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty concise GH but after 174 days...............WATCH OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy