I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me (2012 excerpts)




I aint perfekt but take it from ME

Ayo! This is the Blak Smith & in my OPINION, I really don't think that TOO MANY of y'all know who I am! I always tell Y'ALL that my BOOK is FIRE & bein that I write FIRE, if ya wanna FIGHT me, better hit me with that KANGEN  STUFF! WE got 167 days left & ALL is WELL! The downloads keep on comin & I shall remain OBEDIENT to what MY IMPERATIVE is & to those of YOU who don't know what I mean, it means that I'm gonna do me FOREVER as I know that NOTHIN is PROMISED! Live every day like it's yo last yo! Not gonna get too wordy today but to those who think ya gotta chance, THEY let zero-man get out AGAIN! This NIGGA has no credibility but he's out to  DISTURB the PEACE again. Blak Peepo, when yo time comes, SHOW NO MERCY is all I gotta say! Right now, get into just a piece of Chapters 6 & 7 & in those chapters, I'm talkin about J.O.B.S & RELATIONSHIPS. WAR!!!!!!! P.S - fuKKK romney & soetero!



Taken from Chapter 6, the EMPLOYMENT CHAPTER: We as Blaks have lived in a white man‘s country too long & because of certain free(?) dumbs he has given us such as dating his unwanted women, drugs, consumerism & most of the negative things that we take for granted, we have forgotten of his cold & calculating nature. His grandfather beat & raped yo mama at will. If you haven‘t seen that yet, you‘re still waiting for a compassion that he never had. Because of him, our rites of passages have now become jail, rehab, loony bins, fathers who don‘t care about children, BATTLE of the SEXES & all of the other ills that never before plagued our communities. What rite of passages used to be were ceremonies to mark growth in youngsters coming into man/womanhood. EVERYTHING IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING YOU AWAY FROM YOURSELF (AFRIKAN) HAS MADE US SICK (AMERIKKKAN) & this is why I ask those darker than paper, ―When did you stop being an Afrikan & become an amerikkkan/european? Y‘all need to refer to Malcom‘s speech about the diner havin dinner in the diner to know what I‘m talking about. I LIVE IN HIS SPIRIT & those of my heroes & sheroes. They took our drums! They gave us processed hair that is slowly killing our women & some of our men too. They took your religion, repackaged it & gave it back to you to reenslave you & your insistence on being ―spiritual‖ is fake, false, won‘t work & while you tithe to Rev Hot Dog flavor of the Month, he gets himself into a sex skkkandal – again! Hey it‘s his J.O.B to minister to you & as a man, isn‘t he allowed to sin too? Y‘all pathetic!



From CHAPTER 7, the RELATIONSHIP CHAPTER: I AM THE SPIRIT OF ALL MY ANCESTORS ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO HATE TO SEE US GO THROUGH THIS & THEY HAVE SENT ME TO ADVISE YOU! They have advised me to tell you that the way that things are are not your fault but at the end of the day, you must answer to the consequences of your individual actions. They have sent me to tell you that because of your proximity to the devil & his ways, that you have taken on his customs & that the Creator shuns those who disbelieve. They have also said that if you have a woman who is willing to love you & accept you as you are, that it‘s your obligation to stick with her through thick & thin. Blakman, always know that regardless of your financial situation, being that children don‘t ask to be born, you need to SPEND TIME with them as they will remember your presence & know that you CARE about them, as opposed to buying expensive gifts that they get in the mail. Give your children memories & wisdom. Blakman, you have been in existence forever. If you don‘t believe me, allow me to use the Bible if you believe in it: And God said, let US make man in OUR image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.* BLACK MAN, YOU ARE GOD & your refusal to act on that because of what the devil has you believing is what is most holding you back. You created the devil – yeah him & the one that you call yourself. The greeks were the so called first civilized people of Europe. Before alexander the greekkk defeated Egypt, all of those pedophile philosophers studied at the mystery skools & guess what they called you? They called you God because you had the SACRED KNOWLEDGE!  Tap into your real mentality & let‘s get blak to life! I‘m here to teach US how to build pyramids. Y‘all with me?


* Gideon Bible from the Book of Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 26


So for today July 8th 2012, that's my message! I'm hopin that ya find that NUGGET of info that ya need as there is so much more to me than meets the eye. If ya need get at me, I'm always at bennyblacko@yahoo.com. If ya do the FB thing, I'm there as the Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). If ya got my number, call me. If ya know how to communicate telepathically, HOLLA BLAK! 167 to go!





Blak Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy