Other World Events aka I OWE U


(CROCODILE TEARS)

Before I start this 1 today, gotta first send out props & LUV to Atta Mills, the former president of Ghana who passed away on Tuesday July 24th. As he was the man who became president after a very contentious election while I lived there, I felt it a lil more personally than those of Y'ALL who have never ventured there. He was known to be a very good man & will be missed but somethin about his death troubles me in that before he passed, he came to the usa for mediKKKal treatment. Ghana is now producin oil & while I was there, this man wanted to revue the contracts as the last admin before him basically SOLD OUT the country. That admin was also accused of dealin HARD DRUGS & is supposedly a conduit for dealers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JOlECcQxeg&feature=player_embedded. I won't go in too deep but as things develop, I will report about it BLAK HERE. Thank you John Atta Mills for ya years of service.

So, how y'all doin? Last week was super crazy eh? WE have a lot of different things goin on & like I put in this article: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/07/wowshit-really-happenin-now.html, 1 of the TOP STORIES of the year was that there MAY have been an assassination attempt by is(not)real to kill hilary (shapeshiftin) KKKlinton. I think that it was TRUE bcuz ya won't find anything about it in the mainstream press & if it had been just a RUMOR, THEY would have came out & debunked it so as to say how silly would that be. Have any of y'all heard of this outside of the internet if ya even heard about it at all? If so, HOLLA BLAK!

WE now go to colorado & that fuKKKery! As I always tell Y'ALL, shit gonna somehow always come out when it's supposed to. As I do this for my community, Y'ALL need to know that plenty of info is comin. Literally, when it all jumped off, there was a meetin tryin to ban guns for the citizenry: http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/hillary-barack-will-ban-guns-during-the-un-gun-treaty-on-july-27-2012/. Y'ALL gotta PAY ATTENTION! Now, I already heard soetero say that he didn't think that peepo in the us would go for it but who knows what THEY doin behind the scenes while TOO MANY of Y'ALL is DISTRAKKKTED. In my city, mayor boomburg gotta STOP & FRISK policy wherein THEY can stop mainly BM for just walkin down the street so know that all this SHIT is connected. ALL POLITIKKKS are LOCAL! THEY tryin to take ya guns & givin TOYS at x-mas! (toys 4 tots) WTF? Before I move on from that, check this latest joint I found while scourin the net: http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885. The economy is about to BLOW!

Let's now go to anaheim ca where the streets are literally blowin up! Last week, a young unarmed man was shot & while protestin, yet ANOTHA dude was KILLED despite the fact that he was CUFFED! Now these dudes were prolly Mexicans & though news is sketchy, like the shituations above, shit will come to the lite of day. On top of that, DOGS were released & this makes me know that WE are THERE wherever THERE may be! But y'all gotta know something; I used to live in orlando fl & the shit that went down there hardly ever made the news & why? Bcuz disney world is there & that brings in BILLIONS for the zios. In ca, disney land is guess where.........anaheim & note that ya wouldn't know that by these accounts. Ya never hear about stuff like this & that place in the same breath! I'm more than sure that the popo out there be WILDIN bcuz if the tourists get spooked, ain't NOBODY goin there & so.............

From the GOD don't like UGLY files: This 1 is kinda old yet still shows the level of AVARICE this so called jew (khazar) has. It was recently reported that bernie (who) made off with over $50B of other peepo's cash, was made to pay off just 405M to investors. That ain't even 10% & what that means is that peepo with long money is gonna get some of they money while again, the lil guy gets the SHAFT! This would be like someone owin ya $5,000 & payin ya back $405:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500395_162-57459550/hedge-fund-to-pay-bernie-madoff-victims-$405m/. Mannnnnn........if it ain't over in 146 days, IDK what I'm gonna do but watch out as somethin is in the air. STAY TUNED.


As always, I need y'all HELP! As I HATE askin for donations, if ya REALLY FEELIN me, why not buy my book?: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. If not, why not hook a BRO up as WE count 'em down? Do the Old Skool thing & send a us postal money order. Get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smith). Watch these days as THEY be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4UFW0hLdNI. WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy