Dr Amos Wilson - How White Society promotes Violence Afrikan Comm...



I like to call myself the middle ground between Dr Amos Wilson & Brother Dawud.  I'm EVERY BLAK MAN from A to Z! Though our BROTHER has been gone for some time, what he says here STILL APPLIES. This dude wrote the Ultimate Blueprint in http://www.amazon.com/Blueprint-Black-Power-Imperative-Twenty-First/dp/1879164078/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1345836160&sr=1-1&keywords=the+blueprint+for+black+power. That book is way better than mine! This dude says it all & so I won't say much but.......remember, I wanna go to Ghana in October & I need y'all help. Holla at me at black2afrika@gmail.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). With 118 days left, hold on, HOLLA BLAK & WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy