The Great Brother Dawud UNCUT.



*******SAFETY ADVISORY as Brotha Dawud will hurt ya feelings so be FOREWARNED*****


Ya think ya READY for this? Only the realest can stomach this for the duration. Brotha dawud goes in BETTER than me & though I feel him 100%, I don't agree 100% but still RESPEKT his GANGSTA! The interviewer is Sa Neter & these dudes GO IN HARDBODY! My elder BROTHA doesn't keep a countdown but he knows that the KraKKa's days is numbered & as of this moment, that number is 139! This goes out to the boule & all of those blaKKK assholes who don't wanna learn from me! As this presentation is almost 2 hours long, I'll allow my BROTHER to take it over. You have been WARNED!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy