Mandingo the Ultimate FLICK!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sMGHr-mZIo

jootoob took down the movie but here WE have the trailer. Get it where ya can until I can repost.

FINALLY!!! I found this for
US! This movie here is so GANGSTA! A few months ago, I had posted the sort of sequel to this movie on this very blog & it proved to be a very POPULAR post. It proved so popular, jewtube has already taken it down & so I advise Y'ALL who haven't seen this to get it FAST as they will soon take it down as well. I'm tellin Y'ALL that ya need to see this 1 & hopefully soon, Drum will be BLAK online. For now though, check this 1 out & DIGEST it as it's over 2 hours long & well worth it.

WE at b2a are still goin to Ghana & hope that ya join US. WE still have OUR great book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html for sale. If I ask a lot of y'all for DONATIONS, y'all say that I'm BEGGIN & so I would PREFER that ya buy the book to assist my cause. If ya wanna DONATE, get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). With 95 days to go, be on the lookout for the 3 days of darkness or not.........The SHIFT will bring about the ASCENCION! WAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy