What does it TASTE like?

Photo: BBQ!

To all of my BROTHA's, get yo mind outta the GUTTER as TASTE is not just in WOMEN! Ain't she BAD azza MUG though? First of all, allow the Blak Smith to greet y'all. How y'all doin up in this b2a space? Hope all is well where ya at & know that this is how many days WE got to go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjk4aWckoQ. That taste thing.....wooh! Before WE officially go in though, gotta let y'all know that the arab late summer persists & it's not just with arabs so check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/roadside-bomb-kills-12-injures-7-van-passengers-in-northwest-pakistan/2012/09/16/b749ae02-ffbb-11e1-98c6-ec0a0a93f8eb_story.html. Them peepo from pakistan are indians & separated a long time ago bcuz they were muhammedized. WE keepin it movin though & as the days count down, I've heard that the 3 days of darkness may now be in december. As things happen, I'll keep y'all posted but when y'all think that I'm crazy for all of this other type info SHIT, hold onto this & see that this has been in ya face for a long time now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmqe_v11q3U&feature=player_embedded#! Let's now get into ya TASTES.

In my book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html, I have a chapter named the Taste Chapter (Mental Nutrition)  . The TASTES that I speak of doesn't really include much about FOOD though bcuz 1 could read Nutricide by Llaila Afrika or even Fast Food Nation which I covered here in a 10 part series 2 years ago: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/02/fast-food-info-part-i.html. So the tastes that I'm talkin about here ain't about fine cuisine.......nah, WE talkin about what ya like & WHY ya like it. This could be covered by the 9 peepo activities & when ya examine why ya like what ya like, 1 could find out a lot about SELF! Do you ever do a SELF ANALYSIS? Do you ever concern SELF with what you're goin thru on a spiritual level as WE are SPIRITUAL beings havin a HUMAN existence. What of ya TASTES? Let's check on it.

Why do some of US need to be constantly entertained? When ya do INGEST entertainment, why do ya like what ya like? What charges ya engine to like or dislike whatever ya do take in? How does ya likes & dislikes get shaped into ya psyche? Why do some of y'all even bother readin this HOT SHIT at b2a? What's ya taste in the opposite sex or for that matter, the same sex & animals? Why do some peepo from HEAT hate it while others from the COLD love it? How come peepo from the same mother/father can't get along but ya friends are close to ya? You should answer for SELF! These are just a few rhetorical q's that I pose to ya as I had asked some similar q's in my book. Y'all need to cop that as it's REALLY REAL! Wait til my next 1!

If ya think that ya gonna get to the next dispensation with MONEY bein important, you are fuKKKin KRAZY! Very few of ya OVERSTAND what that thing is really about & I always blame racist white supremacy on why WE act the way that WE do so if ya think that I'm HATIN YOU, reTHINK what WORK is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGM6N0qXeu4. I could tell y'all that NOT WORKIN for 1 day would break the back of racist white supreamcy without firin 1 shot but y'all ain't UNITE yet & so I ain't sayin SHIT about it anymore! Stay doin the same SHIT complainin to me all the time about bein TIRED but ya ain't doin nothin DIFFERENT! Do what the fukkk ya do but if ya ain't wantin to be LIBERATED, WE ain't got SHIT to talk about! Money is for this time as & when ya need it to wipe yo ass with, what are ya TASTES gonna be? I'm advertisin my blog so that y'all can either buy my book OR DONATE some cheddar to the cause of US gin to Ghana! Don't ya just love the chick in the pic above?

So 93 days to go & just know that the MAN (me) who knows SOMETHIN knows that he knows NOTHIN at all! What does ya mouth taste like when that bile from mcdonalds come up in ya acid reflux ass? What does a bad strippers vagina taste like? Have ya ever drank ya own vomit? Someone else's? TASTE! What's yours? Can ya taste freedom & a whole nother way? Would ya know how to handle it if it was just given to ya? Do you know anyone who's been liberated? Let's get to this point y'all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3yYqKQcVA. What does Afrika taste like? FOOD, CLOTHIN & SHELTER is ALL! What does that TASTE like?

The Blak Smith has done it again. I hope to meet some of y'all on this here Ghana trip. Holla at me & get with the MOVEMENT! Check me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. like candy, thats what it taste like. id have a 5 course meal on this sista.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy