Christian Bitchez In The ATL Get On My Goddamn Nerves!



Hey Y'ALL! I ain't say none of this here but I let peepo speak for SELF! This here concludes the series of the MATRIARCH & as well, the b2a FUN RAISER. If ya didn't get yo pledge in, don't  worry as I'll soon be in Ghana & them motherfuKKKers at western union maintain offices there as well. So Y'ALL don't think that I'm BIASED to 1 way of thought or another, I'm gonna let the SIS speak for herSELF & leave it at that. The Blak Smith & the rest of this gang who don't know SHIT just absolutely LOVE'S Y'ALL with just 57 days left. WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy