Dr. Jewel Pookrum - 7 Circuits Of The Brain/the FUN RAISER



Now, this is a SISTA that WE can get with! I've been thinkin that bcuz WE are now in the MATRIARCH meanin that FEMALE ENERGY must be REGARDED, I have to start puttin OUR FINEST on here before these next 81 days. My most revered SISTA here was 1 of the SISTA's in my infancy learnin days in the mid to late 1990's in Harlem NYC. Lately, REGENERATION has been the word & with that; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1VUsURuuU.

This is the SISTA that taught me that fake hair gives SISTA's FIBROIDS. This SISTA also taught me that the concept of TIME was developed by the railroads in the u.s. She has so much to say in this video & allow me to let her do her thing. From this point on, the Blak Smith will showcase more SISTA's in light of the fact that THEY have a whole 'nother perspective on the BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE. Listen & listen good to OUR MASTER TEACHER, Dr Jewel Pookrum.


In keepin with OUR FUN RAISER, please contact the Blak Smith at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). 81 days & countin. It's all about WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy