Dr Joy Leary Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome



Watup b2a? Seems like WE now have 78 days & where ya been at? WE keepin it up with the FUN RAISER & so far, WE are on schedule to make OUR goal of $2500. Did ya send ya pledge in yet? Did ya make a purchase of my book available at this link?: http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/hardcover/product-18622900.html. If not, ya really should get it bcuz WE talk about the 9 peepo activities as seen thru Hip Hop lenses. WE critically analyze what's up with the minds of the youth & all that & hope that ya get with US bcuz WE need to know what's up with the next generation. Teach 'em well & let THEM LEAD the WAY! As well, y'all would be contributin to a worthy cause. Here at b2a, WE about supplyin INFO so that when it's that time, y'all can say that ya heard some of what WE covered so that y'all can have a game plan. Get with US as WE count 'em down.


Now WE get to the good part & that's this lecture done by OUR esteemed SISTA, Dr. G. Ya see, the KraKKa already knows ya NATURE better than YOU bcuz he studies YOU & all that ya are & don't tell ya that he does. All KraKKa's are scientists & he got his skills from YOU! My MISSION in LIFE is to make YOU AWARE that ye are GODS & that havin MERCY on this SOULLESS soul won't do ya a bit of good. Ya need a daily dose of reminders that that NIGGA is a DEVIL bcuz if I allow ya to BACK SLIDE, you will & WE can't have that right? If ya don't know that every KraKKa is ya ENEMY, ya don't know SHIT! I wouldn't be doin my job if I didn't show ya the unmitigated TRUTH! Ya don't have to HATE that KraKKa but if ya do, BALANCE it with LUV for ya peepo who are darker than BLUE in heart & mind! If ya can relate to that, I shouldn't have to beg ya to buy my book or contribute to OUR cause bcuz EVERYTHING that I do, I do for US! Are ya with me?

So Ghana's on deck in less than 3 weeks. Will YOU be there enjoyin the sun & fun? That place is mine as said by my ancestors & wise elders. Gotta leave with some theme music so before I go, hold onto this nice piece that ya can read to while listenin.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=9tpMhl1W9-o.

As my SISTA put it down, I by no means mean to even imply that DONATIN is a MUST. If ya got it & LUV what WE do, assist US in continuin. If not, YOU could always drop US a line & to do so, hit US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Stay up & like Sun Tzu, I am WAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy