George Martinez, my CUZZO R.I.P




(my BROTHA with my OTHER MOTHER)

 My dude! Literally my brotha from anotha mother. He crazy! He was cool. He was a joker who was born not a whole 3 weeks after me in the birthplace of Hip Hop, the Boogie Down Bronx. Man, those were the days of long ago. WE came up together in them crazy days when Hip Hop was startin & as the gangs decreased. Then krakk came along but as long as WE had each others back, WE was all good bcuz WE wasn't messin with none of that! Man, all those nites bein up ALL NITE & lookin out the window real- eyes ing that Oh Shit, WE broke day again! Those were the KRAZY days of NYC in the Bronx in the late 80's - early 90's but somehow, WE made it out unscathed. How in the HELL WE do that?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEw05-Ef5Q

I remember the good along with the bad so I don't want y'all to start sayin that my dude was perfeKt & didn't deserve what happened. To be perfeKtly honest with y'all, I don't know what happened but 1 thing I do know is that George didn't take shit from no 1. He was the coolest dude ever with his FAMILY but had short patience with most others. I believe that his POPS, my uncle GM Senior imparted that in him & I absolutely ADORE my Uncle yo! Pops used to serve me like I was the MAN in his house & that's how Junie was to me when WE got together. His children are MY children & that's just how it goes. He ain't go nowhere bcuz THEY still here & that just means that he lives on FOREVER! Yea, what up?

Let's put it this way; if ya knew him, you know what I mean! Now like in any family situation, me & my cuz didn't always see eye to eye but WE NEVER EVER disrespected each other. My cuz, Theodora commented to me the other day how George always kept the fam together no matter what. I don't care what  FAMILY MEMBERS say about him as many HATERS will jump up & say that he was doin this & that & whatever but dude was a stand up dude & would step to his biz when it was necessary. That NIGGA would put a HOLE in somebody for FAM & that's just the way it's supposed to be so don't get all sentimental on me sayin. "why Blak sayin this about George after his demise?" Maybe I'm sayin that bcuz too many of y'all is COWARDS & I'm gonna tell y'all why in a sec. Are ya ready?

The only peepo that can relate to this is peepo who just luv black2afrika & wanna contribute to my FUN RAISER that I've been doin for the past 3 weeks now. My cuz George figures BIG in the very existence of this site bcuz when I first went to Ghana in 2004, he was 1 of the only family members that said, if that's what ya wanna do, go right ahead & forget what the family says. He then proceeded in givin me contacts that turned into me livin in a mansion for the duration of my time there. Most others were on some, "is that NIGGA mad shit & WTF he got in Afrika?" Then when it all fell apart & I had to come BLAK stateside, most in my FAMILY was sayin that I was messin with the wrong type of women & got a non existent a.i.d.s! Some of y'all readin this right now feel it bcuz y'all thought that by now that I would be dead but HA; the JOKES on YOU Jack!



http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-news/piedmont/Woman-accused-of-killing-son-in-law-in-Winston-Salem/-/10703612/16902990/-/63p9sh/-/index.html


Goin to see who the fuKKK WE are has proven to be 1 of my biggest accomplishments EVER! I accomplished that in Afrika & George figures in on this as this very blog was inspired by some of his actions & I didn't even realize this til his passin. He lived FAST & his death doesn't go in vain bcuz he left so many behind & WE gonna represent in his name til INFINITY yo! I ain't  always agree 100% with what he did & if he asked me my opinion, I told him the TRUTH & I already cursed his ass out for goin so early & if ya think that I'm bein crass or rude, that means that ya didn't know him to know what I'm sayin. As I'm not in NY anymore & I got shit to do across the seas, I probably won't go to his funeral but he would OVERSTAND bcuz he's FOREVER in my HEART! All the years WE had together attest to that as WE were born 2 in the same month & lived 10 minutes just blocks away from each other.

Me: Yo G, what up?
George: Coolin man, just restin.
Me: Yo, I got that Blast ya head off weed man.
George: Nah, I'm chillin today with my children.
Me: Yo, the club got 2 for 1 specials & I got that $100 I owe ya.
George: Yo hold on to that & I'll see ya next weekend
Me: Yo G, my Moms is bakin bread & it will be ready in an hour
George: click!

An hour later the doorbell would be ringin & who the hell would be all up in my face with a blunt rolled & yet another bottle of that whatever WE was drinkin that nite? That's just how WE got down & I want y'all to know that this dude was loved by too many. Give my dude RESPECT & on 10/09/12, I poured out a LIBATION in his honor. The reason why George ain't make it was bcuz he simply wasn't supposed to. A lot of y'all read my messages on this blog & don't believe the stuff I say but just keep watchin as SHIT TRANSFORMS right in front ya eyes. When it happens, don't come lookin for me as I'll be wherever I'm at. A lotta the shit y'all thought was important is gonna be like eh? I made PEACE with my dude not bein here already & the way he knows me, he knows that what WE had could NEVER be replaced. I used to always tell him that if he died, I would kill him but I ain't ready to go there yet & so.............gotta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wfYrDyb66o. If ya wanna judge me or whatever, go right ahead & that's why I don't even be fuKKKin with y'all. I'm gonna live on & know that my peepo is doin THEM like WE supposed to do. This has been my LOVE LETTER to 1 of my dearest cousins ever & he lives on in me & thru YOU! He blessed me & the earth & now he's transformed into pure ENERGY & ENERGY NEVER dies. To let y'all know what it is, I'll leave y'all with this 1; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIvQI_u3aH0. Peace.



Ain't nothin stoppin bcuz LIFE is for the LIVIN! WE still goin to Ghana & WE still doin what WE do! Holla at the Blak Smith & send some dough yo! If ya wanna see pics of me there, get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) on fb. WE now have 72 days so get it get it. WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.




Comments

  1. Speak ya mind CUZ!! Love you and am going to miss me and Junie conversations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! RIP George Martinez, a real and beautiful black man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy