the CONFESSION!



As THEY say, CONFESSION is good for the SOUL. I wonder if a SOULless person 1st said this. Do ya know who said this 1st & why? I bet the police made that up.....oh, didn't see ya there! What up to all of my b2a peepo out there? It's the Blak Smith & I'm here as the creator sent me to get at Y'ALL! Before WE go in though, I gotta lil concern here. What should WE make of all this?: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/frankenstorm-could-dump-wind-rain-and-snow-on-canada-1.1013213. If y'all didn't already know, check this out: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/10/final-countdown-2012adverse-weather_31.html. This SHIT was almost a year to the day so what gives? Ya mean to tell me that this is all COINCIDENCE? That Planetary Alignment is almost here & ME thinks that 10/29 must be a important date in the time/space continuum for it to be inclement weather on the same date 2 years in a row. Maybe a portal is openin up somewhere. What do YOU know about it? If anything, HOLLA BLAK at ya HOLLA BLAK dude & let US know. Shit, YOU can write ya own article.......I don't give a.......


Ok, confession time. Those of y'all who read me regularly know that I've been doin a FUN RAISER for the last few weeks that ended on the 24th of october. Well.....let me tell y'all how it went see.......bein that I don't use banks as a result of BAD CREDIT, I asked a GREAT BROTHER of mine to purchase the ticket & I would pay off the bill. He agreed & came to the crib a few days ago. I gave hime a down payment, WE booked the ticket & I shoulda been leavin on monday the 29th of october. Groovy right? He leaves & as WE are both happy, I do a few things to get ready to go out & as I'm about to shut down the computer, I see a cancelled reservation. I'm like DAMN! Ok, so I call the company & they tell me that the PRICE changed & I'm like, fuKKK that, I gotta confirmation! The dude keeps tellin me this & I'm like I need to speak to a manager. After keepin me on hold for a half hour, he finally tells me that it was bcuz Ghana is a high risk county bcuz of all the credit fraud. As I've lived there before, I knew this & had to call the airline to no avail. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I consider myself a pretty SMART but UGLY dude! I made at least 20 calls that day tryin to find ways around those stipulations, loopholes & guilt trips but it was not happenin! Man, I used tricks I ain't used since I was in my 20's that used to work like a charm. Them shits don't work or I'm rusty yo! Ayo, I was on the phone from about 12noon til about 3:30 pm & didn't catch 1 break! I said forget it & chalked it off as DAMN! Ya see, credit fraud is RAMPANT in Ghana & if I had been goin to the u.k or germany, that shit wouldn't have happened. But to those of y'all who really care, y'all know that my cousin got killed in nc a few weeks ago. A week later, had another FAMILY CRISIS that I won't get into here & that kinda threw me off. Then I started thinkin & after I was pissed off & my pressure was up, I thought to self, "it's gonna be ok!" I dusted self off, went to the store & bought me a cold 1 & kept it movin. After all, it was a
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLyhUYQHjbo.


So this is why I have to confess. Plenty of y'all out there readin this now contributed to my FUN RAISER & the Blak Smith ain't never even left u.s soil! If ya see me or wonder why I ain't puttin up pics of a tropical wonder land, this is why & I need to confess this so that y'all don't think that I'm a FRAUDSTER! I saw a young man that contributed & it looks like I'm gonna have to wait before I can go but bcuz of that 2nd crisis I mentioned earlier, I made PEACE with the notion that I may have have to stay & see what develops. So there y'all have it! Apologies to all of you who gave so nicley to my cause & hope that ya see this before ya see me on the street askin, "what happened?" or "when ya leavin?" It is what it is & it will happen & I promise, I won't ask for more moolah, but I will still ask y'all to buy my book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. Come on, if a lotta y'all say that I'm doin it, is that too much to ask? The way I see it, I will be goin BLAK 2 Afrika SOON & so..............support ya local gun fighter! Always remember that WORDS are WEAPONS for the REVOLUTIONARY! What's yo weapon of choice?



Stay in touch with the Blak Smith at bennyvlacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). 54 left & WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy