While I got yo ATTENTION FAMILY!




Let's get BLAK into it! What up & how you? I hope that y'all out there been listenin bcuz WE gettin there for sure. As of today, there are 63 days left as our FUN RAISER continues. Don't ya feel all PRICKLY when ya read this? Can't ya FEEL it comin? I know ya do! Those of you who read me on a regular basis know what's been goin on with me lately. WE doin this FUN RAISER & while at it, my dearly departed cousin, George Martinez passed on in nc a week ago. Damn, he was a big part of my life & he lives on thru US. As it goes, I've been put on to some revisionist stuff & been readin Nutricide by Llaila Afrika & MAN....ya need to check it & it's so GANGSTA, I'll provide the link bcuz it's a must read: http://books.google.com/books/about/Nutricide.html?id=CaQJAAAACAAJ. You should now be RUSHING out to go get that!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/schools-aim-popular-flamin-hot-cheetos-125501497--abc-news-health.html

Ok, so my cousin didn't die from a disease or anything but nevertheless, he ain't here no more. So while I got the ATTENTION of my FAMILY, I gotta HOLLA at some of y'all bcuz in these next 63 days, as said before, ya gonna see shit you ain't NEVA seen before. Now, I know a lot of y'all gonna say I said the same thing about Y2K but if ya ain't feelin where I'm comin from, you should stop readin now. Nah, this ain't gonna be all dramtic......this gonna be about YOU & how the real WAR is RAW! Those words weren't a mistake either. The message in the book, Nutricide is sayin that the reason why WE as a peepo are dyin so young is bcuz WE keep eatin COOKED FOOD especially sugar, salt, anything white like rice, whole COW MILK, any DAIRY, flour, bread, too much wheat & for the most part, anything processed. As the book is well over 400 pages & I don't have time to do a report, at least check this series out from some years ago: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/02/fast-food-info-part-i.html.


http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/10-unexpected-ways-ground-beef-slideshow/


Come on now, WE gotta at least eliminate FAST FOOD from OUR diets if WE can't do anything else as it's PURE TRASH! I put that picture up there bcuz to many of US, a steak with a glass of wine is like a fine night out after a hard week at work. Many of US think that WE deserve it especially if WE got MONEY! I, like YOU have been conditioned to look at FOOD as TASTY but as I addressed in my book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/ebook/product-18623167.html, why your TASTES are what they are & I'm not necessarily just talkin about what ya eat & drink.* Yeah, it's crazy & it ain't easy but just like these krakka's changed how ya do this, they changed how ya do THAT includin, how & what ya TASTES are. What WE look at as good food ain't good for US & this even includes certain vegetables. Damn, I remember learnin about pork. Not so hard to give up but a hamburger which is a biohazard? Ok, I gave that up but then chiKKKen? The Blak Peepo's bird? I'm still tryin to quit her & it's so hard especially while livin on the run. And now, fish.....DAMN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hybawKP1Gj4

Look, this shit ain't easy for me either & I'm more than sure that most of y'all is gonna read this bcuz WE sure love the way GOOD FOOD tastes. I'm right there with y'all but if ya read the referred book & listen to the videos I've been postin lately, then ya hearin over & over that EVERYTHING will CHANGE & if ya wanna ascend on a vibrational level, ya CAN'T keep doin what ya been doin bcuz it just ain't gonna work no more! I usually be airin y'all out but I can't say it any other way as LIVE FOOD is MEDICINE & MEDICINE is LIVE FOOD & dis-ease is a CLEANSING PERIOD to rid ya of anything that will put ya out. Look at some of the links provided & see for self what I'm talkin about yo! Even some of the food connections of vegetarians & vegans is BAD! WE had to eat what WE got OUR hands on before but NOW..........if ya wanna live & not THINK that after 55 ya supposed to have diabetes,high blood pressure, strokes & dementia, then THINK about it before ya get old.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yw5Mf9RlW0.


So, I've spoken! THINKIN ACTIVELY about what I just said will MOVE YOU to CHANGE! I don't see much FAMILY anymore bcuz I be movin around too much but I wish to stay in touch with y'all thru the internet & via phone. If ya goin where I be at, HOLLA at me! This is how I show y'all love & of course if ya got that fried chiKKKen & fried rice waitin for ya, ENJOY IT now but TRY hard as HEAVEN to switch it up bcuz ya DNA is about to rise like that dough in the oven. All dis-eases are NOTHIN but uric acid built up from all the processed TOXIC SHIT that ya body can't get rid of. Ayo, cop that book as ya owe it to yourself! The Blak Smith approves this message & hopes ya listen. Hope to see ya at the Cosmic Party.




* from Chapter 10, The Taste Chapter (Mental Nutrition)


Do not pay attention to these WESTERN SCIENTISTS aka doctors who die at the average age of 58; http://www.kingmaker.net/DeadDoctorstxt.html. Just know that at b2a, WE got yo BLAK & at this point, my info ain't even cuttin edge to those in the know. I hope to meet all of YOU knowin that this is impossible but can't a dude wish? With 1 week left in OUR FUN RAISER, send in yo pledges as WE ready to depart for Ghana. For my contact info, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & at fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). I'm OUT!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy