You Going Back Into Slavery, Dummy! (The Prophet! John Henrik Clarke)



Now ya wanna talk about a http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/06/dedicated-to-master-teachers-erykah.html? I hope before I go, that I can do just a quarter of what the GREAT Dr. John Henrike Clark did. Ya see, to me, this dude was the #1 TEACHER of US & though he didn't get too far along in school, he became the GREATEST. His UNDYING  LOVE & THIRST to know who WE are was what WE needed to get US where WE are & along with Dr Ben, Dr. Chiek Anti Diop & Dr Ivan Van Sertima, formed & taught, just some of the BEST AFRIKAN MINDS that ever existed.


This won't be long as I have to allow the GOD to get at y'all but ya must know that Dr Clark was born on the very 1st day of the year & I'm 2 days after. I hope to be doin what he was doin & this GOD doesn't waste a single word. Like me, he wasn't religious but he spoke the GOSPEL TRUTH to the NTH! Too many of y'all out there want yo seeds to be like mike but when I get THERE, this is who I wanna be like. Nothin that the GOD says should be taken for GRANTED & if ya readin this, WE there at the precipe!


Listen at the end when Dr Clark says that he could have been a successful business man. He describes EXACTLY how I feel about makin money! Y'all chase money while I'm after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiBh_JinGbE. I shouldn't have to BEG those of YOU who know what I do & why I do it. As I'll be leavin to Ghana in a few days, WE are gettin near the conclusion of OUR FUN RAISER. If ya can, I ask that ya contact me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) to continue OUR STRUGGLE. WE got 61 days left! HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Love Dr. Clarke!!! Tell the shit like it is....Today this is the teaching we need we don't have time for no watered down, sugared talk....Thats why so many of us sitting on our asses waitng for someone to help us...give us the answers...We are the Answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the UrthGal 2 LIFE! Thanx & spread the WOID!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy