Yurugu - Dr Marimba Ani.



WOW! Just 17 days left in OUR FUN RAISER & the MATRIARCH is in full swing at b2a! How y'all doin out there? I'm hopin that all of ya are doin y'all thing & preparin in the next 75 days without FEAR & trepidation. WE raised up about anotha $200 bringin our total to $500 & the pledges are comin & though some ain't delivered on they word, I'm still gonna do what I do while I allow my SISTA, Marimba Ani to do same. Let's talk about it for a sec.


When I got back from Ghana with a sirius bout of malaria in 2004, I borrowed this book from a pal of mine & I thought that I wasn't gonna get thru it bcuz it's written by a Doctor with a lot of clinical terminology. I'm glad that I stuck with it though bcuz it was well worth it & I was BLOWN AWAY! The SISTA get's into it somethin fierce like & tells US on a spiritual/mental & psychologically why krakka's act the way they do. As a matter of fact, the book had went outta print but demand was so great for it, it is now back in print & if ya can get ya hands on it, I suggest ya get it & never lend it out as it is an all time classic!

Yeah, the SISTA's got it & ya better know it! Is it any coincidence that THEY are the 1's workin at all the big corporate jobs makin all the money now? While scourin fb the other day, I found this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ofq526gAI & y'all need to know that this was all PLANNED like GENTRIFICATION so if ya upset at the opposite sex, know that this shit is all in the process of bein over & that MAAT will be paramount so get ready for it. Get it together to get it right y'all & watch what WE got here for YOU! WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just 17 days from now, the Blak Smith will grace the shores of Ghana & points near. I hope that those of you able to can contribute to OUR cause so as to report of going's on there. If ya can, send what ya can & if ya need any further info, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). If ya send me a message, put FUN RAISER in the subject box aka HOLLA BLAK! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy